The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
the chio fair ger is it with black long hair, slightly curl, sitting somewhere in the middle of the tank?
this one i gi-an tioh but scared of the buzzer so din go try
maybe must try ur method ask okt dun buzzer so fast , duno will work anot ..
Any number bro? Hmmm.....but visit this hse during rainy days will help coz less customers might be OKT can relax a bit...
Old 18-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

duno numbor.
ok, will take ur tip. if go then kena rainny day will go find her.
was she sitting in the middle of the tank?
Old 18-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

No lei....that day saw her wen on my way out...then she give me that CFM pout....duhhh...make my didi marikita again...but too bad I park illegally so faster rush back to car liow...
Old 18-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
duno numbor.
ok, will take ur tip. if go then kena rainny day will go find her.
was she sitting in the middle of the tank?
Err bro...looking out from my office window in town its raining now....so what are you waiting for??
Old 29-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
L8H43 OKT got fuck by me

One of our bro here PM me to tell me L8H43 OKT told him their time duration is now 30mins. As I finished work at site early this evening so went to re-visit H43. As i walked toward the house the okt signalled me to come over and whilst I walked in he say wow long time no come. Then i asked him what the time duration now, he replied 30mins. So ok picked G11 quite a nice girl to talk. No BBBJ but her lovehole is quite tight so i shot out quite fast. Then she told me to rest first while she wash up. While she was washing up i dose-off, when she came out she woke me up and asked me to lied face down and massage my back. After the massage she asked me to wash up. When I came out of the shower room i looked at my watch and say to her, wow today come so fast only 20min gone. Just as i sat on her bed to wear my shirt and shoe the buzz burst off. I go furious, I told her, I thou it is 30mins session, she say dont know. I told her I going fuck him up. In the next couple of minute the intercom sound and he asked her whether I have done. I answered "not yet" then I took my time to come out of the room, then I approached him and asked why the buzzer sound. He say 25 mins up, I replied I thought you told me 30mins. He replied you come in the afternoon then 30mins. I told him in hokien, you go and ask other ppl to fuck you,. i just came in you told me 30mins, you got no principle. I ticked him off and told him next time i walk pass don't ever jio me in here. Then when I walked out the younger fellow outside say Thank you, I also ticked him off. He apologized and say paiseh, I told him you all are "tow sian tau" say things not countered type, dont ever jio again.
Old 29-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future
Re: L8H43 OKT got fuck by me

Bro, you so senior, they offended you sure jialat.
I suppork you! Boycott the house!
Don't like the OKT talk one do another. Not nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 29-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
One of our bro here PM me to tell me L8H43 OKT told him their time duration is now 30mins. As I finished work at site early this evening so went to re-visit H43. As i walked toward the house the okt signalled me to come over and whilst I walked in he say wow long time no come. Then i asked him what the time duration now, he replied 30mins. So ok picked G11 quite a nice girl to talk. No BBBJ but her lovehole is quite tight so i shot out quite fast. Then she told me to rest first while she wash up. While she was washing up i dose-off, when she came out she woke me up and asked me to lied face down and massage my back. After the massage she asked me to wash up. When I came out of the shower room i looked at my watch and say to her, wow today come so fast only 20min gone. Just as i sat on her bed to wear my shirt and shoe the buzz burst off. I go furious, I told her, I thou it is 30mins session, she say dont know. I told her I going fuck him up. In the next couple of minute the intercom sound and he asked her whether I have done. I answered "not yet" then I took my time to come out of the room, then I approached him and asked why the buzzer sound. He say 25 mins up, I replied I thought you told me 30mins. He replied you come in the afternoon then 30mins. I told him in hokien, you go and ask other ppl to fuck you,. i just came in you told me 30mins, you got no principle. I ticked him off and told him next time i walk pass don't ever jio me in here. Then when I walked out the younger fellow outside say Thank you, I also ticked him off. He apologized and say paiseh, I told him you all are "tow sian tau" say things not countered type, dont ever jio again.
Shouldn't it be 60mins?
Old 30-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

wah bro sintaro, you so satki, no scared the OKT ask his gang wallop you ?
Old 30-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. We will support you and avoid the place.

By the way, maybe you should add I got "Fd over" by the okt in the subject line. I clicked the thread thinking thinking you got lucky with the house mama.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
wah bro sintaro, you so satki, no scared the OKT ask his gang wallop you ?
Bro this is Spore. 5 mins is actually nothing but the principle is he offered 30mins and dont take us for a ride.
Old 30-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Bro this is Spore. 5 mins is actually nothing but the principle is he offered 30mins and dont take us for a ride.
cool very steady
Old 30-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exactly about principles. Newbies like me are reading these threads and will avoid places mentioned by the senior SB posters. Besides, we can all tell time without them ripping us off.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
New house -- L8 H43

newly renovated , okt there formerly from L6 H70

Anyone tried ?
Old 06-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: New house -- L8 H43

wonder who is the angpai of the house ah.
safer if i try the angpai first ... heheheh..
Old 10-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New house -- L8 H43

I gave it a go a few weeks ago (19/11/14) even though I'd vowed never to return to this house after my last experience (http://sammythe.guru/showthread....=#post10177667). Before my standby girl went back to Thailand in August of last year, I used to be a regular here so I knew the OKTs pretty well.

Was surprised to see that the OKTs had changed and the line-up of girls totally different. Now, having seen your thread, I understand that it's under new management. I went with Koi #32 from Chiang Mai. She's a little shy but very friendly and willing to oblige with no complaints. Sex was really really good, but not quite GFE. I went back to her the very next day to see if I could push the GFE boundary a little more (it usually works the 2nd time), but it was just more of the same. Again, really great sex, but not quite GFE. On the way out, I noticed a couple of the other pretty gals that I'd like to try, though I wouldn't want to piss off #32 whom I'd been with twice now.

Here's the breakdown:

L08N43 Girl #32
CAT 50, Thai (late 20s)
Face: 7/10 Pretty face, if just a wee bit plasticky.
Body: 6.5/10 A little saggy here and there, but I like 'em that way.
Boobs: 6.5/10 Dig them saggy tits.
Pussy: 6/10 Bald. I like 'em on the hairy side, but if you like skin, then you may give her a 7 here.
Wash: 6.5/10 SOP
Massage: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 6/10 SOP
FJ: 8/10 Readily obliging and got really into it, which is totally hot and the reason I came back.
Attitude: 7.5/10 Always smiling.
RTF: I did once. 3rd time a definite 'maybe' as the sex was so good, but probably won't happen for a while.

-The Boob

ps How's it going Bonkning?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1