The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Fr for Shan shan

Location: the G area, quite accessible taking public transport
Looks: 8/10 (look similar to the photos but no make up. My type and pretty even without make up)
Massage: 6/10
Hj: 8/10 (patient and sensual)
Rtm: definitely

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
Been a while since ML made me wish to rtm and me wish to rtm Shan Shan regularly if my wallet allows

Didn't saw her in person but the other lady's voice sounds much older to me
Old 25-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlandis880 View Post
Hi senpais. Very very new to the game, but got very lucky and have met Aini and CC.

Hit it off with CC very well but I heard that her room mate is ViVi whom I'd like to try too, but don't want to make awkward situation.

Can anybody confirm this please? Thanks!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Bro don't think so much
This one is not like your gf catch you making out with her friend lol
Just book only
Old 25-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

Took the plunge after seeing mixed reviews and luckily was not disappointed. Looks better than pics, slim and young SYT with a very sweet voice and c cup boobs. Had very good service from her and wasn’t rushed at all. Speaks French and gives a decent bbbj in many positions.

YMMV

Last edited by Btbh; 25-09-2021 at 05:48 PM.
Old 25-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi senpais. Very very new to the game, but got very lucky and have met Aini and CC.

Hit it off with CC very well but I heard that her room mate is ViVi whom I'd like to try too, but don't want to make awkward situation.

Go for tarma don't over think the situation..
Old 25-09-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Any bros can share info on whether this natalie is good for Nuru or service?
Old 25-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

They are only business relationship with you , unless you say CC likes you in another way … you can propose tarma … tried it .
Old 25-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
maxlandis880 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wahlau very sorry so malu. First time posting and I made 3 repeat posts.

Got good chemistry with her. Enjoy it very much. But I've been taught to exercise much more discretion!

Last edited by maxlandis880; 26-09-2021 at 10:34 AM.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

When you say “wooing game” you mean you want to KC her?

Quote:

Ya the MLs play GFE experience I also play the wooing game. Personal preference but I feel more fun like this.

Visited CC twice but she never even got a chance to give me massage haha. Just play and talk.

Second session I booked two hours in the afternoon. Towards the end I just ask her to eat her lunch outside the room while I accompany her. (Don't worry I didn't kena tok)

Just nice her room mate come out to send off her own customer. I purposely avoided looking at her, but noticed her room was bigger than CC's haha.

Only realized the room mate is possibly Vivi afterwards. Sian, should have gotten a good look.

Not sure how to continue this game with CC. Pretty sure tarma means threesome?
Old 25-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tegrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
bro the room mate chio right? hahahaha...

next visit ask shanshan for 双飞..
Who is her roommate? I only hear them talking through the door, never get to see her
Old 25-09-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ya the MLs play GFE experience I also play the wooing game. Personal preference but I feel more fun like this.

Visited CC twice but she never even got a chance to give me massage haha. Just play and talk.

Second session I booked two hours in the afternoon. Towards the end I just ask her to eat her lunch outside the room while I accompany her. (Don't worry I didn't kena tok)

Just nice her room mate come out to send off her own customer. I purposely avoided looking at her, but noticed her room was bigger than CC's haha.

Only realized the room mate is possibly Vivi afterwards. Sian, should have gotten a good look.

Not sure how to continue this game with CC. Pretty sure tarma means threesome?
Unless You are saying CC has feelings for you , then why worried ? Unless your objective is to bed her using KC ?
Old 25-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
should still have hope just not this yr.

In meantime enjoy this beauty on DY , she's quite active on.
What's her DY? Can share?
Old 25-09-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
maxlandis880 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Unless You are saying CC has feelings for you , then why worried ? Unless your objective is to bed her using KC ?
I'm definitely enjoying my chemistry with her now. Definitely looking forward to whatever can happen after.

Don't want to spoil chances la haha.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Any bros can share info on whether this natalie is good for Nuru or service?
I remembered she got many negative reviews for using HP excessively and/or provided rushed service.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Visited her recently, so a quick MR for https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Location: East area, about 10 mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking is quite hard during meal times. Stays with another ML which some bros commented is https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/. I had a good look at her and I also think the same. Btw, they will be moving soon.

Looks: The 1st photo is pink top looks most like her. Objectively i say she is in her mid 20s and look quite pretty. Always carrying a smile throughout my session. Her skin is really smooth. Of course, the million dollar question, who looks prettier? My subjective take is Tu Tu.

Service: Showered alone. The place only has 1 bathroom but the 2 gals planned the appointment times quite tactically, so don’t really have a chance to bump into others. At most can see what shoes or slippers the bro wore. She also offered me a drink before and after the session.

Massage: This is THE key highlight. She really knows how to give a good massage. No piano stroke. She starts off with dry massage for 15 mins before proceeding with oil. She will check her massage strength from time to time. Those who like hard massage will enjoy this part of the session. BTW, she also massage the groin and the balls with oil. Nice feeling.

Sensual: Her advert suggested vanilla and so it was. No catbath as i am more or less covered with massage oil by this time. Seductively asked me to lower her pink dress to reveal a pair of very natural B (or maybe B+) with erected nips. According to her, only she can zhut zhut my nipples while i play with her boobs. As to where the hands can venture to, YMMV.

RTM: For the face, firm and soft B boobs and massage skills, I would say she is worth a try or perhaps can include into my rotation list. She has a candid personality so unless you can’t or don’t want to speak, you are not exactly missing much but i think being able to converse will help break the ice a lot and make the sensual portion more enjoyable.

My 2 cents worth. Hope this helps everyone
Old 26-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm definitely enjoying my chemistry with her now. Definitely looking forward to whatever can happen after.

Don't want to spoil chances la haha.
All I can say your chance went down almost to zero , you know this is public forum ? CC or her supporters or agent can read , and you are explicit on describing your experience with her ?

Unless she is head over heels over you, you can forget about it …
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1