The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2022, 08:59 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Still preferring previous stables....HN, MZ, Liltiger, Chewy...all the angpais...those were the days...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 09-12-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Will be posting my SN Vanilla FR Collective soon.
Our market maker is gonna deliver the highly anticipated reviews!! TIA bro steve, really timely since alot of the highly reviewed girls would be going to RTC real soon
Old 09-12-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
What You See Is What You Get , You Know, You Know.

Agree that It’s a really high cost game Sigh…..
Thanks thanks for ur SIC !!! Now I know liao. Cheers!

I started my Ml era when liltigers still around! The stable is really good. And when SLG was not so popular back then.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Still preferring previous stables....HN, MZ, Liltiger, Chewy...all the angpais...those were the days...
Me too. Many were legendary Queens at this game. But that's not to say we can't have helluva good time with the princesses currently.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:12 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. Many were legendary Queens at this game. But that's not to say we can't have helluva good time with the princesses currently.
The quality and playability differs a lot (3G, 4G, 5G, SN, FN nowadays)...last time was mostly FN plus 5G...as well as now they need to undergo lots of checks for numbers

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 09-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Our market maker is gonna deliver the highly anticipated reviews!! TIA bro steve, really timely since alot of the highly reviewed girls would be going to RTC real soon
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-12-2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The quality and playability differs a lot (3G, 4G, 5G, SN, FN nowadays)...last time was mostly FN plus 5G...as well as now they need to undergo lots of checks for numbers
But "we" changed it, the market forces dictated that unfortunately. Somewhere along the line, sg guys started to like conversation over active sexual connection. So the girls adjusted their provision of services to suit this preference.

And it also seemed that punters before chiong with some integrity. Nowadays, a lot of funny people around. Many lonely guys playing this game with their hearts, not their dicks. Did you see Angelababy (not to be confused with Angel Baby) WC moments? Plus the authorities increased interest in online vice... well, not surprising.

Old 09-12-2022, 09:35 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
But "we" changed it, the market forces dictated that unfortunately. Somewhere along the line, sg guys started to like conversation over active sexual connection. So the girls adjusted their provision of services to suit this preference.

And it also seemed that punters before chiong with some integrity. Nowadays, a lot of funny people around. Many lonely guys playing this game with their hearts, not their dicks. Did you see Angelababy (not to be confused with Angel Baby) WC moments? Plus the authorities increased interest in online vice... well, not surprising.

Lots of roberts and WKs now....not to dominate this thread...what about Angelababy? Pm me

HALL OF FAME

Old 09-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
indianpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/xiao-x...erb-chio-babe/

Hi bros, interesting find at the west but cant find any fr in this thread about her even though she seems to be around for quite a long time

Anyone has any info on xiao xiao?
Old 09-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by galliard View Post
Visited 7p a while back, both qwerty and Lucian describes her perfectly. I'll add what's not often mentioned, you won't be out of place if you're early

You'll get the full allocated time, instructions are really detailed (though I've only been around for 1 month) and I get to be a dead fish (well, she's mostly self orientated and with few words, which is my preference) and even helps you shower
7P looks familiar. Was she here before? Any brudders can confirm?

Looks like the lady I patronised years ago in 2016 under SGBCastle by the name 静文.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:48 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post

Looks like the lady I patronised years ago in 2016 under SGBCastle by the name 静文.
Yes she was here before

HALL OF FAME

Old 09-12-2022, 09:49 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianpro View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/xiao-x...erb-chio-babe/

Hi bros, interesting find at the west but cant find any fr in this thread about her even though she seems to be around for quite a long time

Anyone has any info on xiao xiao?
She appears in lots of sites and is a fl too

HALL OF FAME

Old 09-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ditto your sharing on Xi Xi. Playability is high. Should be very high for a veteran like you. Just a sharing, her cim package doesn’t come with cim automatically. Bros should ensure to make your money worth, that is, as advertised, then the services should be rendered. Overall, she is a good value for money MFL.

Quote:
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-12-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post

Correct.
是文静
Old 09-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros can PM me Ling si or Mindy’s WeChat/contact? Looking for good JG thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1