The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Changing my nick to “I love xiao long nv” soon kekekeke
i also change my name soon to I love XLN. I am her yang Guo
Old 25-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL you must be enjoying your time with your XLN.
Never see you say one to change nick to “iloveAnYi” or “ilove99”
But will be changing to “IloveXiaoLongNv” steady la!
But on a serious note, can change nick just like that?
Or need to sign up another account ? I’m asking because my nick stayed the same since 2004
XLN is the best syt ever ! Anyway I never nick before hehe
Old 25-05-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
i also change my name soon to I love XLN. I am her yang Guo
Wa! Even bro @edmundng came out to support XLN
Now I must find time to book her already la.
Eh U Haven reply my PM about AQ LOL
Old 25-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro. Is sglonelyguy reliable? I kena con a few times in the momoshidai etc based on the pics. Btw you got try: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/ before?
Old 25-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyway have to give credit when credit is due.
Great recommendation from bro @U-Da-Man on Carrot.
He is the first bro to mention about Carrot on Page 8212. (I’ve did my research) do correct me if I’m wrong.

Easily beat any MLs in SLG hands down yet at very very reasonable pricing.
Wondering why we are beating ourselves up over these MLs in SLG priced at $120, $160 and even $200 when you can get EVERYTHING from a quality gem like Carrot with just an additional Blue Yusof Ishak.

Will post FR for Carrot at the relevant thread but suddenly felt that in this thread I’m like a frog in a well. The WORLD is out there.

Good on you for realising about being a frog in the well here. There's a lot more out there. Explore and you will be amazed. And more importantly, you will be able to put these MLs in the right perspective. That's why when I see all these talk of higher prices from these MLs, I just laugh at the stupidity. It's so easy to just move on to other, very possibly better things. MLs are not everything, far from it in fact.

Here's to new discoveries and heightened pleasures.
Old 25-05-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Zara was Mango.
Actually realised both are fashion labels.
So search “Mango” and you can probably find MRs on Zara.
This one con-sperm Same person.
I know I visit her before. I asking if anyone visit her recently
Is she the same haha
Old 25-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I know I visit her before. I asking if anyone visit her recently
Is she the same haha
Since she is now listed can talk about her previous months events before she was listed.

She is still pretty much the same in terms of standard of her massage.It is still the real deal and it helped me greatly to release knots. Also very professional but attentive to your needs in her service

What change (for the better) Her sensual is definitely more pattern then her last stint during 2019 ( don't quote me on this cuz my memory is bad)

I mean it has been a few years so definitely looks older than she use to (but so do I) but I still think she is really charming and pretty.

The location I cant comment because before she was listed, I contacted her when she was staying in a hotel.

Go support im sure you all wont regret it
Old 25-05-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update for our favourite queen Nat - she has delisted as she is going "home" to PRC to visit family as I mentioned in a prior post. Will be away a few months but will return to SG eventually but if she carries on is a question that is up in the air.

Had a longish farewell session and am gonna miss that lovely smile pert butt and incredible GFE. As for the guys who complained that she did not give them water - she always had a bottle for me unasked - so YMMV.
Old 25-05-2023, 10:28 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Can pm me? Hahaha
Yeah pls share bro~
Old 25-05-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

Went to visit W again after hearing from Bro Magnum that she is leaving soon,

Looks-wise, still the prettiest ML so far that I have visited. was expecting some drop in standard for her service since she is leaving soon, but was pleasantly surprised she is still as attentive and maintains high GFE.

massage is still pretty much the same. not piano but also don't expect professional-level massage.

sensual i think i said up level the last MR i did and im glad to say bros have thaught her well, her sensual up level again this time. kissing and playing with ur dd with alot of pattern.

worth support even though she is leaving soon
Old 25-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
Since she is now listed can talk about her previous months events before she was listed.

She is still pretty much the same in terms of standard of her massage.It is still the real deal and it helped me greatly to release knots. Also very professional but attentive to your needs in her service

What change (for the better) Her sensual is definitely more pattern then her last stint during 2019 ( don't quote me on this cuz my memory is bad)

I mean it has been a few years so definitely looks older than she use to (but so do I) but I still think she is really charming and pretty.

The location I cant comment because before she was listed, I contacted her when she was staying in a hotel.

Go support im sure you all wont regret it
Current place is nice now with a standalone massage bed
Old 25-05-2023, 11:19 PM
Not Activated

maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Hiya bro. You got PM.
Haha, I’m also missing out the carrot action~
Old 25-05-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Haha, I’m also missing out the carrot action~
PM sent bro. Learning from bro cheongster11. Sharing is caring.
Old 25-05-2023, 11:33 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
PM sent bro. Learning from bro cheongster11. Sharing is caring.
Thanks bro~ appreciate it
Old 25-05-2023, 11:37 PM
Not Activated

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massagexiaoxiao/

She looks yummy~ any bros tried? Scully catfished…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1