The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A short MR for Jasmine from SLG

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jasmine-massage/

Her location is very convenient, 5 mins walk from MRT. There's public car park nearby too. There's security guard, but just follow her instructions closely and you should be good.

She should be in her 30s, so those looking for SYT can skip. Her massage, IMO, was good. Strength was good enough for me. Soft spoken and easy to talk to. After bt 30 mins (aga aga, no watch) asked to lift my butt.. Started her HDLY, her soft tender touches were so shiok! Turned over and proceed to the deed. No rush, SN and accommodating. Her neh neh was at least C? big and natural. Not slim, but cant considered fat, got meat at the right places. After deed still got time for 5 mins head massage before i auto said abt time to go bath. Spent 55 mins in her place, no short changed of time.

RTM: Of course, for gd msg and HDLY!

Last edited by Heliboy; 07-09-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Couple of days back, went for an appt with Candy.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/candy-massage/

Here's my short FR

Location 6/10 - It's central in a no name MP

Looks 7/10 - Ok looking vietnamese

Body 7/10 - Slim, B/C boobs and leggy

Attitude 8/10 - Nice, accommodating and friendly but doesn't talk much.

Massage 6/10 - Press here and there, I think it's not a speciality

Other service 6/10 - Many courses for you to choose but since I did not get turned on with the massage and the price is abit to the high side, I find it so-so.

RTM - There are other MLs I assume, maybe will try others.
Old 05-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Have to agree face CMI look a bit old to be SYT. Massage strength wise has rooms for improvement. RMT not for me, not my cup of tea...
Basically tallies with the sources I mentioned earlier..

Can skip liao.. Probably KX is the “better” option, tho that’s not saying much..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

When to Ai ni today after still not being able to get a slot with Zhu li

As I have visited before she remember me and we started talking.

Looks: Still syt and still cute.

Body: Tight and young body with small curves, though I like more thicc I still enjoyed her.

Massage: Very comprehensive and uses various techniques for the whole body.

Sensual: Very good as usual, although she is a vanilla, she really at the tip of the vanilla spectrum, like going to spill over to flavored haha.

I think many bros here visited her already so no need to say so much, She is a good time and a definite RTM. but I looking for the Zhu li appointment.

Pray for me haha
Old 05-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Have to agree face CMI look a bit old to be SYT. Massage strength wise has rooms for improvement. RMT not for me, not my cup of tea...
Thanks for the info!

I did sense she was not a syt, she kinda looked older even with all the ps. Is there any saving grace for her? Are her D cups for real?  Or more like B? Haiz,  but looks like another phone user during sensual... hmm not appealing.

Anyway, all the inflated excitement and fuss a few days ago, all premature, all unnecessary.  Hopefully there'll be substance before hype next time a new ML comes along.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-09-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

FR for Jia Jia (https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jiajia/)

Central area. Not bad. Accessible.

Looks wise very pretty. Late 20s vibes.
Boobs are for boobs lovers for sure.

Very gentle lady. Massage is FN.
HJ technique feels like trained before. Good rhythm.
Balls massage technique good.

One of the better ones where the photos are not heavily enhanced.
Real boobs is a plus for those who are sick and tired of silicon.

RTM quality.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

MR for this new ML Xiao Xue
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Mange to get a slot today… i assume someone canceled his appointment after reading the negative review.
She cannot be more than 30 la hahaha, she came from Yunnan so she has those exotic look. When I met her today she wear light make up, GND look sure won’t reject type….
Very attentive, phone is not anywhere near the bed., very professional to me… I opt for oil massage, comfortable and relaxing.
I think she is really new to this trade, very shy…. So today only semi nude, only expose her C cup…. Body is slim no fat at all…
I can sense that she is trying to adapt and is very willing to listen… I believe thing maybe different in subsequent visit… hahaha .

I only go for SYT and i m willing to RTM cos I see the potential in her. (very willing attitude)
Old 05-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Was really disappointed as I was expecting some early 30s MILF. Been shopping around these few months for something fresh, other than Elmi and CoCo that is the current 2 regulars I am rotating around. I have to give a shout out to Elmi, but will not write a MR as she has already a fair bit of MR going around for her. Tried a few others with pretty good reviews here a few times, but was disappointed with the handphone usages and other turn off stuffs. Will not name them as it might just be lack of chemistry.

Back to Xiao Xue. Her look in those pictures really got me interested. My type. Saw some bad and good reviews but had good feelings about it so decided to give it a try today. Parking not easy so go slightly earlier to look for parking. As she does not message to provide directions, do standby with voice directions. Just be flexible, and watch your surroundings.

When the door opens, definitely a fair, slim and petite SYT before me. Photo resemblance 90%. Was there in daytime, so cannot be wrong. My guess is she is so slim, the facial features are sharper without meat, thus some may feel she is old?? But I took a long hard look, and she is definitely not old. Very pretty in fact. And those legs! To die for. I say again, she is petite, and not the long legs model type. Very nice petite. Was told to keep my sandals on, so I asked if the floor is dirty, and she replied no. She is worried, as the floor is cold and might be slippery. Such attention to details.

Showered and laid on the bed. She started her massage fully dress. She is in a top blouse and jean shorts. The massage is pretty good. Got to know from her she did learn massage back home. She also did some simple knee stepping, and asked if she is heavy. Please lor...petite. Took a while for her to warm up and the conversation got better after she is more relaxed. Her rubs on my back also helped extracted the 'si qi', which she commented. I turned over and she put on some oil and proceeded with a simple 'bao jian'. That done, she came beside me and asked if I can help her take off her top since her hands are oily.

When her top was off, my eyes pop out! She has one of the most beautiful and firm natural Ds. Reminded me of those Chech Met Art models. Her body is a work of art. First time I ever praise an ML about her boobs in front of her and I could see she was quite shy hearing me say that. Hug her and fondle those art pieces. I came while hugging this lass tightly in my arms.

She is vanilla and not for those hard flavoured type. But she is also not the super vanilla that turns you off type. She lays beside you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, and definitely not distanced. Her sweet nothings came off as natural as well. She is very innocent, as she does not knows chest push etc. Sweet young girl basically. A turn on for me. Very balanced.

Showered and she helps to clean me up and volunteered to give a head massage even though it is at the 50 min mark. I declined politely and changed up. Sat and chatted with her a bit.

There was no phone usages and the bed is clean with just clean towels.

Definitely a RTM for me. She will be a new rotation in my list. Not sure who she offended, but I found those reviews hard to swallow. Not even close or suggested a possibility. Peace.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the info!

I did sense she was not a syt, she kinda looked older even with all the ps. Is there any saving grace for her? Are her D cups for real?  Or more like B? Haiz,  but looks like another phone user during sensual... hmm not appealing.

Anyway, all the inflated excitement and fuss a few days ago, all premature, all unnecessary.  Hopefully there'll be substance before hype next time a new ML comes along.
You have to bear in mind not everyone here has the same definition for SYT lol.. Those 30+ also can fall into this cat hor..

Dian Dian is back, for those who still remember her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Was really disappointed as I was expecting some early 30s MILF. Been shopping around these few months for something fresh, other than Elmi and CoCo that is the current 2 regulars I am rotating around. I have to give a shout out to Elmi, but will not write a MR as she has already a fair bit of MR going around for her. Tried a few others with pretty good reviews here a few times, but was disappointed with the handphone usages and other turn off stuffs. Will not name them as it might just be lack of chemistry.

Back to Xiao Xue. Her look in those pictures really got me interested. My type. Saw some bad and good reviews but had good feelings about it so decided to give it a try today. Parking not easy so go slightly earlier to look for parking. As she does not message to provide directions, do standby with voice directions. Just be flexible, and watch your surroundings.

When the door opens, definitely a fair, slim and petite SYT before me. Photo resemblance 90%. Was there in daytime, so cannot be wrong. My guess is she is so slim, the facial features are sharper without meat, thus some may feel she is old?? But I took a long hard look, and she is definitely not old. Very pretty in fact. And those legs! To die for. I say again, she is petite, and not the long legs model type. Very nice petite. Was told to keep my sandals on, so I asked if the floor is dirty, and she replied no. She is worried, as the floor is cold and might be slippery. Such attention to details.

Showered and laid on the bed. She started her massage fully dress. She is in a top blouse and jean shorts. The massage is pretty good. Got to know from her she did learn massage back home. She also did some simple knee stepping, and asked if she is heavy. Please lor...petite. Took a while for her to warm up and the conversation got better after she is more relaxed. Her rubs on my back also helped extracted the 'si qi', which she commented. I turned over and she put on some oil and proceeded with a simple 'bao jian'. That done, she came beside me and asked if I can help her take off her top since her hands are oily.

When her top was off, my eyes pop out! She has one of the most beautiful and firm natural Ds. Reminded me of those Chech Met Art models. Her body is a work of art. First time I ever praise an ML about her boobs in front of her and I could see she was quite shy hearing me say that. Hug her and fondle those art pieces. I came while hugging this lass tightly in my arms.

She is vanilla and not for those hard flavoured type. But she is also not the super vanilla that turns you off type. She lays beside you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, and definitely not distanced. Her sweet nothings came off as natural as well. She is very innocent, as she does not knows chest push etc. Sweet young girl basically. A turn on for me. Very balanced.

Showered and she helps to clean me up and volunteered to give a head massage even though it is at the 50 min mark. I declined politely and changed up. Sat and chatted with her a bit.

There was no phone usages and the bed is clean with just clean towels.

Definitely a RTM for me. She will be a new rotation in my list. Not sure who she offended, but I found those reviews hard to swallow. Not even close or suggested a possibility. Peace.
Welcome back
Maybe I’ll visit and contribute
Old 05-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Welcome back
Maybe I’ll visit and contribute
Lol, yes it has been awhile since I posted anything. This Xiao Xue needs shifu.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this Xiao Xue's appearance is certainly very subjective... one say syt, one say too old to be syt, one say about 30yo, one say mid 30s... blur liow hahaha
Old 05-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thanks to all of you who are willing to "develop her potential".

I'll just sit here and wait till she's ready then I'll enter...

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
MR for this new ML Xiao Xue
Mange to get a slot today… i assume someone canceled his appointment after reading the negative review.
She cannot be more than 30 la hahaha, she came from Yunnan so she has those exotic look. When I met her today she wear light make up, GND look sure won’t reject type….
Very attentive, phone is not anywhere near the bed., very professional to me… I opt for oil massage, comfortable and relaxing.
I think she is really new to this trade, very shy…. So today only semi nude, only expose her C cup…. Body is slim no fat at all…
I can sense that she is trying to adapt and is very willing to listen… I believe thing maybe different in subsequent visit… hahaha .

I only go for SYT and i m willing to RTM cos I see the potential in her. (very willing attitude)
Old 05-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You have to bear in mind not everyone here has the same definition for SYT lol.. Those 30+ also can fall into this cat hor..

Dian Dian is back, for those who still remember her..
Ya I know right, I mean some even say Xiao Yu is syt *stifle laughter*

Yes Dian Dian back.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Shifu who is willing to part with $$$

Pls groom her well for me.

I'm waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Lol, yes it has been awhile since I posted anything. This Xiao Xue needs shifu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1