The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does @cynthiagohjx has leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhui95 View Post
Got above $500 ? If cheaper den local ?
not about the cost. it is about the service she provides. and for the price she charges, it is worth it. and she allow you to take videos.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not about the cost. it is about the service she provides. and for the price she charges, it is worth it. and she allow you to take videos.
not every bros can afford high price. i think now that she is rich already, in order to open her pussy sure will be expensive. Some bros are earning 5 digits figures, or high 4 figures, so they can afford, other mediocre/average bros like me maybe won't be able to try hahaha.

so try dome 1, 2 can liao.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
not every bros can afford high price. i think now that she is rich already, in order to open her pussy sure will be expensive. Some bros are earning 5 digits figures, or high 4 figures, so they can afford, other mediocre/average bros like me maybe won't be able to try hahaha.

so try dome 1, 2 can liao.
actually you are wrong. given the number of shots you can have from 1 session with her, it may even work out to be ard dome 1, 2 prices. the feeling of fucking a known local "influencer" is different from fucking any random thai or prc fl. if you want me to choose, i'll definitely go for cynthia instead of those dome 1,2 fls. i'm sure bros who met her before will agree with me.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
actually you are wrong. given the number of shots you can have from 1 session with her, it may even work out to be ard dome 1, 2 prices. the feeling of fucking a known local "influencer" is different from fucking any random thai or prc fl. if you want me to choose, i'll definitely go for cynthia instead of those dome 1,2 fls. i'm sure bros who met her before will agree with me.
I agree...but too bad she went up an island already. See when she will go back to the sea again..
Old 20-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
I agree...but too bad she went up an island already. See when she will go back to the sea again..
Seems like we are tunnel bros 😂
Old 20-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
tbh i dont think anytime soon, now that she know her worth, she probably fish for 1x rich daddy than to fuck many guys...
Old 21-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Is it only me that thought she wasn't worth it? I mean the price is cheap, her skills not bad and she quite chin chai on requests but her tits really damn soft and saggy, areola and nips abit too "fat" for my liking.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Is it only me that thought she wasn't worth it? I mean the price is cheap, her skills not bad and she quite chin chai on requests but her tits really damn soft and saggy, areola and nips abit too "fat" for my liking.
i think whether she's worth it or not is very suggestive to individuals, and also depends on who you are comparing her with. but based on what you just said "price is cheap, her skills not bad and she quite chin chai on requests" is already quite worth it as compared to some of the girls who think they have golden pussies and quote atrocious prices. furthermore, most of these girls with golden pussies are not "chin cai" like cynthia. however i do agree that her boobs are soft and saggy, and her areolas are quite big, which is why i said i prefer her wearing bra than topless
Old 21-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
yeah her naked body is not as hot as many would have hoped.

my friend turned down a 3some cos he said her saggy tits quite turn off.

but skill wise and the stuff she allows us to do. quite worth compared to fl dome l. of cos if u had better girls then value would be lower.
Old 21-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
tbh i dont think anytime soon, now that she know her worth, she probably fish for 1x rich daddy than to fuck many guys...
I disagree cos rich daddy may need to be served and maybe even small dick. She needs sextisfaction herself as we are sure we can serve her well...
Old 21-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 16
sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
yeah her naked body is not as hot as many would have hoped.

my friend turned down a 3some cos he said her saggy tits quite turn off.

but skill wise and the stuff she allows us to do. quite worth compared to fl dome l. of cos if u had better girls then value would be lower.
Thats why i always have her in her top. Hehe
No complains tho
Old 21-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi888 View Post
Thats why i always have her in her top. Hehe
No complains tho
Haha, seems like another tunnel bro emerges
Old 22-01-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
Haha, seems like another tunnel bro emerges
sounds like we should gather everyone and organize a gangbang lol
Old 22-01-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
sounds like we should gather everyone and organize a gangbang lol
And let her say.... on my face? Hahaha
Old 22-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
And let her say.... on my face? Hahaha

Should be "inside of me"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1