The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fingertuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl fuck you then report rape

Anyone has known or experienced such an incident. Suddenly thought of it, imagine a girl you up willingly, she suddenly go mad and wants to report rape to the police. What will you do? Or rather what can you do? Considering there are no text messages to prove that you guys agreed to it or whatsoever.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Girl fuck you then report rape

Go read the past news, be prepare to go squat n cane. It is the woman words that count, no need proof one, juz look at how a man suddenly can become named as molester n go jail for nothing when a woman cries n insist the touch. Gd luck. I myself believe it has been expliot. N look at those india case, i trust that is then really called rape or molest.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dont worry about it. police have this polygraph testing. if the girl insist you raped her, ask the police to test both of you on the polygraph. it will show if you're lying and also if she's lying.

and don't believe a word other people say about the polygraph being able to be cheated. a seasoned investigator will be able to get the truth out even without the polygraph results.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
dont worry about it. police have this polygraph testing. if the girl insist you raped her, ask the police to test both of you on the polygraph. it will show if you're lying and also if she's lying.

and don't believe a word other people say about the polygraph being able to be cheated. a seasoned investigator will be able to get the truth out even without the polygraph results.
Results of polygraph test inadmissible as evidence in court. Too unreliable.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingertuts View Post
Anyone has known or experienced such an incident. Suddenly thought of it, imagine a girl you up willingly, she suddenly go mad and wants to report rape to the police. What will you do? Or rather what can you do? Considering there are no text messages to prove that you guys agreed to it or whatsoever.
It will depend on circumstantial evidence and any witnesses who saw her willingly go with you and so on.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Depends on who that girl was also. If she's your gf then it's probably fine. If she was dead drunk when she went home with you from the club then... Good luck
Old 25-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
lateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterlateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If she had willingly went to a budget hotel with you (under sober state) and the receptionist could be your witness, I think you have a chance to win the case. If other places with no witness, quite hard to fight.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

3 words. Don't fuck strangers
Old 25-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingertuts View Post
Bro. fingertuts, that is not a good idea. If it is lust you going after, then pay for it. If it is GFE you going after, then find a girlfriend to make love with. Nothing in between.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Bro. fingertuts, that is not a good idea. If it is lust you going after, then pay for it. If it is GFE you going after, then find a girlfriend to make love with. Nothing in between.
Seems like a heavy price to pay for lust though.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

no need to be judge guilty. the moment your face is on the papers, the society will judge u. and u will be forever be condemned.

i.e. http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/L...01-387104.html
Old 25-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone remember the provision shop owner‘s son case? N also recently a gal check in budget hotel with man n then shout rape case? Or the go buget hotel kiss only case? Man r always at the mercy one. Worst if it is a molest case, dun even need proof, sure tio charge one unless the guy can proof. But harder than run 2.4km. Once a man get accused, most likely gone case. But still the charbo will not be charge for false report etc, man r becoming their funtime. Wonder will these make man go hatred abt woman or it really help the weaker woman or it make some slut even more daring? Soon either all club slowing close down or one can see only charbo go club.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

this is my 2 cents worth. DUN FUCK AROUND IN SG!!!

although I am way past my prime and I am no longer good looking but once in a while there will be a gal who for some weird reason who likes me. But I wont eat!

maybe its my car. maybe its my personality. whatever... I don't care. just dun do it in SG!!!

in SG, I am one of those goody 2 shoes. Specky, clean shaven, etc. go overseas and I am one fucking beast. Why? no choice! SG is dam unfair to men. NOT WORTH IT! especially if you are a married man!
Old 26-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Maybe you can use hidden cam to record everything so you have proof.
Old 26-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Ya. Agreed with others. Don't fuck one whom is drunk, even your own gf... Reason she may sue you for rape...

I had an incident many years ago, not really consider as 'rape' or sex though. Went down to do massage for this lady after she made the booking. Everything was usual. She stripped and I changed to boxer and started the massage... After it was done, she said I molest her, as I touches her. We argue for awhile, and she wanted to call the police, want to sue me for molest...
Had no choice but to waive off the massage fee and thanks to the receptionist that they saw her and me willingly check in to hotel... So not really consider as 'force'...
Since that incident, I started the agreement copy in which ask client to sign on it, before proceeding the massage, to protect my ownself, from such incident again

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1