The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: All CAT AR, French ladies in GL

irc, almost all girls in L20H40 can french, with the exception of a few.
Old 06-08-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Disclaimer: below are my own personal experience and opinion, it doesn't represent the ladies' treatment of every bro nor the general opinion. They may treat you better than me or me better than you. YMMV. Take the info here with many pinches of salt and check the girls out personally. Hope they give you pleasures as much if not more than I do. Happy Bonking.

Legend: 👍 = 1 thumb. 👍🏻 = 1/2 thumb.

Favorite Bonks:Jia Jia, Meng Meng, G288, G3, Zhen Zhen, Shuang Shuang, Sa Sa, G8

PRC

Meng Meng 1612: Great YTL DongGuan type of service and skills with great great GFE feel. DFK, BBBJ, Painting, AR. Slim with slightly above-average looks to me. Bonking her is like bonking a real sex buddy with long tick nippers.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍👍

Shuang Shuang WH04: She makes love like a real GF, she loves sex, is very passionate, and very tight hole. DFK, BBBJ, painting yes.
Looks: 👍👍👍🏻 |Service:👍👍👍

Zhen Zhen WH04: She is like the Annabel Chong who is so super horny and gets super turned on she wants to be bang hard. High sex craves. She offered AJ but I decline. AR, DFK, Finger, painting all have. I like her moans, I remember I was bonking SS in the other room and ZZ moan is so loud I get so turned on I bonked SS harder
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍👍

Grace 2058: She was aloof to me, even though she performs her YTL deed with AR it was a disinterested business transaction and impersonal. She will not have my business for sure.
Looks: 👍👍👍🏻 |Service:👍👍

Mandy 2058 & Wei Wei 1658a : Both have similar XMM SYT kind of body type like bonking a teenager, except Mandy's boob are bigger. Offers very good YTL type of service with DFK and AR. However, very low GFE to me.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍

Jia Jia 1654a: Tall, Elegant beauty with natural Big C+ boobs, although personally, I still feel XY is the prettiest Buuuuuut JiaJia provides very very good DFK even though she is still learning the trade. She likes to play with my body. When she bbbj, lick/suck balls she will make sure I feel good by caressing me, kissing, and licking me all over. Heaven
Looks: 👍👍👍👍🏻 |Service:👍👍👍

Xiao Xiao 1658B: She looks like my GND Indonesian/Malaysian down to earth friend, body like mature version of Wei Wei from 1658a, nipple like Meng Meng of 1612, damn good to suck, boobs size A+/B-. She also AR like it's her favorite yummylicious dinner, suck my balls with licking at the same time. Very mind-blowing! No Kissing.
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍🏻

Viet

2040 G8 WARM WATER AR! First time I tried! High GFE with lots of DFK & AR! Short small girl with a very nice bouncy ass.
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍👍

NEW BONK G3 2040: She can liccccck, succccck, kisssssss you all over again and again, alternating everywhere passionately for 1 1/2 hrs, damn good stamina, incredible attitude! Booked her 4 rounds, last round after I cum bonking her, she continues kissing, sucking and licking me all over until I cum very hard again. Money well spent.
Looks: 👍👍👍🏻 |Service:[/COLOR]👍👍👍👍

Thai
1838 G19: High ONS feel. Makes me feel she is very excited to see me and wants to quickly have sex with me. DFK me like crazy in the room. Steamy and hot.

Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍

1844B G288 If you want a chance to bonk a young beautiful chic, she is the one for you, an alternative to Xiao YU, her service is very basic with no kiss and ar but her attitude is good, I get to play with her body, kiss and lick until I shiok!
Looks: 👍👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍

1844B G588 Young MILF, was passionate with heavy petting in the room, allows DATY, 69, Kisses (No DFK for me) No AR. No RTF for me although she had tried her best, have better young MILFs bonk elsewhere.
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍

1844B G688 She is like 2% similar cutting to Anne Hathaway, long hair and lengthy. But her service is worst than 288 even though her attitude is good. I like her look a lot so it's a very good bonk for me, loved it.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍

__________________________________________________ ___________
RTC: 1612 XiaoYu, WH04 Xia Tian, 2038 G7,
Old 06-08-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Added more info:

AR:
Yang Yang 1658B
Jiao Jiao 1669
Ferrari 1820 (RTC)
Xiao Qiao 1654B (with condom)
Xiao Yu 1658B

DFK:
Duo Duo 1669
Jiao Jiao 1669
Ferrari 1820 (RTC)
Xiao Yu 1658B
Thanks a lot, will update when free.
Old 06-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

this 1838 G19 still around and still the same person ?
Old 06-08-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
Thanks a lot, will update when free.
AR and French: 1608 Jiao Jiao, 1820 Happy, 1820 Maserati

AR: 1669 Bao Bao
Old 11-08-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

This thread is important, no French kiss, I cannot stand

Uplist : Empty
Old 02-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Hope can include AJ in the list too.
Old 27-11-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
mojo241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just an update.

L1612 Michelle DFK and L1608 Bei Bei DFK and AR.

Thanks to whoever started this thread.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
modelight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could anyone share some more on this?
I could share mine after these all days

I found only 2
Lor 08 H43: WL 16, Pretty Thai with Fake D Boobs, French like no tomorrow type, good GFE

Lor 18 H44b: G222, Thai 6/10 in looks, Fake E Boobs, good service & DFK

Bro don't mind to share yours one as difficult to test all WL
Old 14-03-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
modelight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro any update in this, i would like to exhcange mine,

0843, G16, Thai Pretty Cup D man made but soft top & DFK available good moaning & riding crazy with holding her boobs

1844b, G222, bbbj, Cup E man made & DFK crazy when she activate

Anyone don't mind to share more to exchange thanks bro, I miss 2040 G3 & G66 DFK again & again like no tomorrow, anyone can share similar WL thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1