The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Tried YangNiu as she’s the first one ready , face looks older than her age. (she say boss will reject 30+), and is quite talkative, enough to calm u.

Looks: 6/10 but very fair
Body: C cup enhanced, slim - can hug the waist with one arm, slender legs even though she’s around the 1.5m.

Good cat bath, I reject AR and request CBJ. Good oral skills towards the shaft and balls.

Good moans, flexible and accommodating to all the poses. (Except cowgirl, she less than one minute tired liao)

Nice all round mirror, she’s hygienic too, will spray mouth wash often.
Will put towel on bed, good before and after services and massages.
Old 17-10-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can share .. any PRC girls in current legal house 200 $, good service and can french kiss .

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Any bros can share .. any PRC girls in current legal house 200 $, good service and can french kiss .

Thanks
You want to French kissing might as well goto Audi TT website.. there got better chances.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 18-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Tried YangNiu as she’s the first one ready , face looks older than her age. (she say boss will reject 30+), and is quite talkative, enough to calm u.

Looks: 6/10 but very fair
Body: C cup enhanced, slim - can hug the waist with one arm, slender legs even though she’s around the 1.5m.

Good cat bath, I reject AR and request CBJ. Good oral skills towards the shaft and balls.

Good moans, flexible and accommodating to all the poses. (Except cowgirl, she less than one minute tired liao)

Nice all round mirror, she’s hygienic too, will spray mouth wash often.
Will put towel on bed, good before and after services and massages.
for cowgirl, i was one hand holding her breast and one hand holding her waist, sort of hit her G spot as she moaned. this technique you can try, the WL will not be tired.

I like her moaning, purring moans as I thrust my rod into her pussy. Yang Niu nipples and breasts are an asset for licking and kissing. good feel when fucking.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

it seems Geylang is quite quiet these days. I went to 58a after looking around.

No need to queue up these days, saw Yang Niu and Wei Wei. Yang Niu teased me for a shuang fei, but no budget for that now. Not the first time I fucked her, her russian chinese look appeals to me. Lulu was working, whom I have tried also.

I had Yang Niu for 60 minutes, paid the sgd200 by Paynow to OKT Botak. Now he has Paynow. He said he got the PAYNOW activated a few days back, due to demand by customers.

She led me to the room.
  • I stripped down her dress and fondled her tender C cup perky breasts with pink nipples.
  • I hugged her then kissed her nipples.
  • My hand stroke her panties and her thighs.
  • We entered the shower.
  • Enjoyed the foreplay rubba her with soap on our body, rubba front and rubba back.
  • She made me turned away, and from beneath, her hands atatcked my balls and rod, stroking me from behind.
  • after shower, she wiped me dry from shoulder to toes.
  • she gave me catbath from my neck to my butt, her hands stroking my balls.
  • her tits rubba me on my back.
  • she turned me round, me facing the big mirror on top and see her on top of me, kissing my neck and kissing my chests and nipples.
  • she made her way to my rod and balls, sensually sucking them.
  • Suction of the rod is good, sensual.
  • Once harddened, she capped me and rode on me, I fondled her breasts.
  • She reached orgasm. Pussy good, tight.
  • we did doggie, with her facing the mirrors. lots of mirrors in the room.
  • We tried two more positions. She was moaning
  • Finished off with missionery.
  • We cuddled on the bed, I touched her very fair and smooth skin.
  • remaining about 10 minutes, we chit chat and then showered.

RTF a few times with her. she said Geylang is quiet in recent weeks, I told her it is true, a few houses are also quiet. i told her maybe school holidays
Old 20-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

No luck to get Grace at 2058 again, need to wait 2hrs lol ... So went to 1658a instead. Waited for about 10 min, took Yang Niu for 90mins. Presentable looks, her sister is prettier. Slim body, though she thinks otherwise, and very comfortable to hug. Her service level is so good, ask you what you like and how you like it, makes it happen for you. Even when finished earlier, cuddle together to chat and feel her skin and she doesn't use her mobile. Her skin from waist down to butt was not smooth though. Does very good cleaning for me before and after. Enjoyed the 90mins and will RTF next time.

After exiting the room, saw Wei Wei and Lu Lu sitting outside. Wei Wei offered me some snacks from China .

Last edited by lonelyfish; 20-11-2022 at 12:32 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
it seems Geylang is quite quiet these days. I went to 58a after looking around.

No need to queue up these days, saw Yang Niu and Wei Wei. Yang Niu teased me for a shuang fei, but no budget for that now. Not the first time I fucked her, her russian chinese look appeals to me. Lulu was working, whom I have tried also.

I had Yang
If service is solid even if her looks is average (6-7/10) and whether $150 or $200 per pop, confirm got lots of business. These WLs need to ponder over their service level and if they should up their ante. Just look at those WLs 2-3 years ago pre pandemic period, their businesses were awesome.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If service is solid even if her looks is average (6-7/10) and whether $150 or $200 per pop, confirm got lots of business. These WLs need to ponder over their service level and if they should up their ante. Just look at those WLs 2-3 years ago pre pandemic period, their businesses were awesome.
Yes, agree. during pre-pandemic, it is stiff competition and survival of fittest. Also high turnover and fast replacement.

If Winnie allows more PRC to come, we will have more choices but it seems distant. Now the OKTs say it is so difficult to have them here, and replacement is not like last time. They say next batch is after CNY

having PRC WLs here for legal fuck is already a luxury due to the restrictions in China I always teased the WLs, you are like 国宝 so rare.

The OKTs said many PRCs were turned away at China Immigration side, high casualties.
Old 24-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Decided to try some thrilling and sextifying russian roulette.

Apache hovered into the hidden carpark, up the stairs to the discrete 58a at level 2. The shop looks different from my last visit. It looks brighter and with more lights. The purple and pink LED lights added some ambient effect for this mission today.

OKT Botak greeted me with his smile. He said today got Yang Niu and Wei Wei. I opted Yang Niu for my firing session. Yang Niu is decked in a sailor moon costume, her fair skin made fairer by the LED lights, her Russian-Chinese look and brown hair made my adrenaline rise.

She led me to her room 1, her den. The door closed. I undressed. with her back facing me, I slide my hands under her sailor moon uniform shirt and start to fondle her tender breasts, my finger rubbing her nipples. I hug her and rub my hardened rod against her. She asked my why I am so horny. I told her, her uniform made me steam already. Piece by piece, I stripped her off. I turned her round and hug her. I like her undies, lacy black undies. I held it and smelt it, telling her it smells good. She giggled.

We entered the shower room. She applied the shower gel on me. With our bodies all in foam, I start to rubba her. I turned her around, and rubba my dick on her bouncy butt with my fingers fondling her tender breasts. She turned me back, and with her hand under my butt from behind me, she applied some shower gel and groped my balls and my rod. Such sensual groping reminds me of the power grope in the massage parlour when the Massage lady attack you from behind with her hands. My radar went on high alert, as I enjoyed every moment of the attack from behind, I was moaning, firing off decoy flare. I told her to slow down as I dont want to fire my hellfire missiles in the shower room.

After shower, she wiped me dry but I told her to quickly dry herself. Good service. I lay face down on the bed as she made her way onto me. Apache now on recon mode trying to figure out the next steps. She lick me from my neck, gave me a good catbath while her nipples rub against my back. Eventually she made her way to my butt and to my thighs. The multiple mirrors in the room provided no blind spots.

I turned around. On top me is the usual gigantic mirror, left and right also floor to ceiling mirrors. She catbath me from my neck and lick my nipples. I told her to suck my nipples, she did so and my rod become super hardened. I get turned on when WL suck my nipples. Her fingers start to sensually roll my super rod while I fondled her tender breasts. she continued to my harden rod and started her BBBJ. I can see that she is trained in the sauna before, and sucking of my rod is sensual and thrilling. She also worked on my balls, gave them a good suck. I was moaning like no one business, and seeing me so shiok, she giggled and attacked my arse. damn , my radar go heywire liao.

She continued to suck my cock. The reflection of her sucking my cock is seen on multiple views from mirrors from the side and at the top. From the top body length mirror, her head is seen popping up and down my groin area. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

OK, Apache recon mode over, now prepare for attack mode. I asked her cheekily to ride on me. She capped me, began her rodeo moves, rubbing my cock against her clitoris and slowly my rod entered her hole. Her tender breasts with pink nipples is such a good view from my cockpit view. With my rod in her vagina on horse riding, I asked her to lie forward, and I lifted my waist up and let her enjoy a short moment of helicopter ride with her body on top of me. She felt thrilled to be on midair while I pump her. She felt high and screamed and moaned.

I switched angle to doggie. With her facing the side mirror, her nice C cup is a great view from the reflection. I started to pump her from behind. Her tender butt provides good cushion as the piak piak sound filled the room.

Change to missionery mode. She looks so pretty when her brown hair spreads on the bed. My rotor thrust forward to explore her beautiful C cup mountain and her pink nipples. I lick her tender body and her neh neh, using my tongue to ticker her nipples. I can sense she is feeling high as she grab me. time for the final assault.

Apache hovered and found the perfect angle for the final thrust into the black forest, the black hole. Nice vagina. Target locked, my rod entered her black hole for the finale of the mission. I gradually up my Apache throttle and increase the pumping speed. The piak piak sound becomes so sextifying.

My engine is heating up. I have to engage the final target. 8 of my hellfire missiles all locked on target, and I continued to pump her as she moaned with shiokness. Engine getting hotter and hotter. Finally, the 8 hellfire missiles were fired. I rest my head on her breasts, I can hear her heart beating quite fast. I teasefully ask her if she is tired. She said she enjoyed it.

I took the 1 hour session, we had about 10 minutes left. I lie on the bed, she rested her head on my chest. We chitchat a little. after resting for 5 minutes, into the shower room to wash the rotor and engine and the rod.

She helps me dressed up.

Firing mission is successful. She says next time can shuangfei with her younger sister Lu Lu, or shuang fei with Wei Wei. Many of her customers like to shuangfei with them. have to load more missiles.

Return to fuck her, I will say Yes.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
OKT Botak greeted me with his smile. He said today got Yang Niu and Wei Wei. I opted Yang Niu for my firing session. Yang Niu is decked in a sailor moon costume, her fair skin made fairer by the LED lights, her Russian-Chinese look and brown hair made my adrenaline rise.

Firing mission is successful. She says next time can shuangfei with her younger sister Lu Lu, or shuang fei with Wei Wei. Many of her customers like to shuangfei with them. have to load more missiles.

Return to fuck her, I will say Yes.
Your FR is really a battle report lol ... I find Yang Niu service is very good. Her sister Lu Lu on off day? I want to try shuangfei with them.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

yesterday i enjoy a session with Wei Wei.

Cute gal, nice butt, firm B cup, small nipples good for sucking. took the 1 hour session, gave me a solid BBBJ. Very good catbath, sauna gal service.
Old 18-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

the decor here looks interesting. had a "star night" experience in the room with Yang Niu and Lu Lu, shuangfei. I took the 45 minutes package and paid sgd300 for the 2 sisters. Took room 3, had a threesome naked sandwich bath. They fuck me front and back.

star gazing and sisters fuck. fucking them in the midst of the stars and aurora is heavenly. you can see the "night sky" changing with stars and the moving aurora with the many mirrors in the room.
Old 18-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

L16H58A LuLu services sucks and newbie. AVOID! Below hairy as hell.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 18-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
L16H58A LuLu services sucks and newbie. AVOID! Below hairy as hell.
ok lah, some people like bottom hairy, some like it like a desert. for me she is good enough. every people have different preferences.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 5
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

Open until what time ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1