The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 27-11-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
MrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Alora SNS

Looks: hot, wild, young and beautiful, same as in pic, slutty face

Body: slim and hot, toned with perky ass

Bust: natural and nice for her size

French: From the moment until i left, non stop frenching

Pussy: Very tight and very wet. finger go in already feel tight liao...my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok

BbbJ: suction just nice and shiok, keep sucking and stroking until i tell her to stop. very good grip and deepthroat

FJ: riding, missionary and doggie. very co-operative and accommodating.

She was friendly and willing to please.

Service totally no horse run. Must try and wil not regret.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Miya from SNS a couple of days ago, wasn't disappointed at all.

Was kind of skeptical upon reaching the venue and seeing her in person, I think all bros here would always have a thought lingering in the head, "Is she gonna look like the same as advertised?" "Am I gonna see a completely different person?" All thanks to those heavily PS photos (some are so bad that I can't even).

Well, what you see is what you get was the exact phrase that came to my mind when the door opened and greeted by her in black silky pj, damn, she is hot.

Actions started the moment after the door was closed, kissing, touching, shower, foreplay, her foxy eyes are extremely attractive to me, especially during certain actions, they were very sexy and made her looked slutty which elevated the whole experience with some dirty talk.

RTF? Definitely, but after getting this guaranteed of the girls are gonna be the same as advertised, damn it is very intriguing to have a session with other girls, kudos to SNS to bring in really quality gems.

That's it, bye Dome 1 and 2.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
MiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to engage Athena with a shot yesterday.

FR as promised to SNS

Looks: blonde sexy and very well groomed slutty cfm looks, chio
Boobs : natural and soft, nice to squeeze
Frenching: wet and hot lips locking non stop
Body: curve and sexy nice body with perky butt
Service: very obliging and BBBJ for very long occasionally looking at me with those slutty eyes. Deepthroat and very pro blower
FJ: Wet & accomodating, her moans are top notched stereo and not faked at all. Total 4 positions tried
Attitude: hardworking, warm & Friendly attitude with Wild & Dirty BBBJ + FJ
RTF: when i have vitamin M

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.
Old 27-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 17
DaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR - AYA (SNS)

Meet her last night.

Face: beautiful, slutty, bitchy, vixen, type the same as in pic

Body: slim with perky butt and sexy curve figure
Boobs: natural C. Soft like tofu

French: passionate, sensual and sexy totally no horse run and no word can describe it
Painting: tasty, shaven, no smell wet and tight
BBBJ: nice suction with firm grip and deepthroat as i mouthfuck her non stop

FJ: can feel the tightness when my dick is inside, tried a few position and finish in doggie.
GFE: no commercial feel and know how to treat and pamper man.

Overall it was good fuck.

Thanks SNS
Old 29-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Looks:9/10 As what other has said, sexy hot ah lian
Body: 9/10 tall, sexy and curve with some tattoo and perky ass
Boobs: 9/10 Big Firm Supple & Smooth
Frenching: 9/10 Very soft lips/tongue and very good passionate kissing
BBBJ: 9/10 she did really well, good suction and excellent deep throat
FJ: 9/10 any style u want, u get it! Plus her seductive moan will make you come in no time..
GFE: 9/10 Lots of hugging & caressing with no commercial feel
RTF : 9/10 Yes

Thanks SNS
Old 29-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 10
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weblinke: https://sammythe.guru/showth...5#post21842835

My first FR in Dome 3. Tried this gem Aksana from SNS

Tall, fair and beautiful lady with slim and toned figure and perky ass.

Natural D boobs with with a piercing on the right nipple that look very sexy and attracting.

She blow me with her gentle lips, I lick her shaven pussy and it is very tasty she lick my didi head for a while nearly cum in her mouth

I pernetrated her slowly go round every corner of her virginal it was quite tight acturelly

We try 2 positions then i cum siokfully, with a great gf filled inside the cd of course.

My personal rate as follow :

look : 8.0 long hair with beautiful eyes)

body : 8.0 slim and sexy and a model figure

boobs : 8.0 for boobs love and fit her body well

shower : 8.5 accompanied by her with some frenching during shower

BBBJ : 9.0 rod cleaning n balls sucking, slow and sexy with deepthroat

Moaning: 9.0 soft, seductive and sexy

fj : 9.5 shoot fast due to her shaven and tight pussy.

Attitude: 9.5 very accommodative to positions change, no complaint

wetness : very wet. no ky needed.

gfe: Lot of hugging and cruddling with no commerical feel.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 29-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bryannnk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elsa (SNS)

Looks: 9/10 (Very pretty, looks just like photos)
Body: 8/10 (Tall and slim, same as photos)
Boobs: 8/10 (On the smaller side but soft and nice to grab)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Very good deepthroat, eye contact and lots of saliva)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to try many different positions, seems to like doggy more than other positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Very sweet and tries her best to make you feel the most pleasure)
RTF: Yes

Thanks to SNS for setting it up
Old 29-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Athena from SNS

Promised SNS an FR for this gem.

She is already one of my favourites.

Looks: same as in pic, damn beautiful, sharp feature and also slutty bitchy cock sucking lips

Body: sexy great body with no fats at all, slim, no tummy, curvy and completely shaven down there so good for painting, nice ass too.

Boobs: all natural nice for her height, to fondle and suck and just nice for my hand to feel the touch

Frenching: our lips almost locked for the whole session, wild and passionate and intense type. Totally a french queen.

Pussy: shaven, wet and damn tight. Enjoy being lick and suck below. Gave her a good one that make her shake and shiver non-stop

BBBJ: horny type like a cock lover, very skillful with lot of slurping and good suction, work well with her tongue and full of throat action. polish my shaft clean and very long

FJ: super shiok. Hug me tightly and wrap her legs around me, want me to go deeper. Tried many positions and she never complain, doggy & cowgirl the best, can hold her big boobs. She really enjoy the sex, not like just going thru motion. Just tinking abt it makes me horny again

GFE: Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat u like bf.

Superb gal. A session that i will not forget. Hardworking and go all out.

I really enjoy the sex with her and just like making love to own girlfriend sia.

Maybe I just click well with her but all bros should try for themselves and see for themselves lo
Old 30-11-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ara - link removed.

https://singsupplies.com/img/519969.jpg

Location - 9/10 familiar central hotel w big room big bed nice shower
Looks - 9/10 really hot chick, like those american born chinese/asian kind.. make me a bit shy when i see her..
Boobs - 4/10 hard and enhanced
Massage - NA
Sensual - 5/10 a bit not here not there, maybe too early in the morning or what
BBBJ - 8/10 very hot seeing her flick her tongue up and down my little bro
FJ - 8/10 tight, like fking the hot asian chick in international school...
AJ - NA
GFE - 7/10 think i was too out of it to enjoy much

RTF - Prob not and cant anyway since seems like she already left our shores.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , any bros tried Alexa?
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909595
Old 01-12-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Elsa (SNS)

Looks: 9/10 (Not bad, same as photos)
Body: 9/10 (Slim, same as photos)
Boobs: 9/10 (B, as advertised, not for boob lovers, but i like)
Painting: 8/10 (clean and sensitive)
BBBJ: 8/10 (goos deep throat, but rather skip to FJ)
FJ: 10/10 (got me in 30min, which is very fast)
GFE: 10/10 (excellent, i won't spoiler the details)
RTF: Yes

details: She is really sensitive and is comfortable in telling me when to slow down and speed up. This means that I got an extra confidence boost with each time she climax, giving me extra motivation and energy when bonking.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 01-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mindblown!

awesome natural teardrop tits with pink nips.
deepthroat with eye contact.
looks like she enjoys getting pounded by me.
she's a dancer so her body is super toned and slim and very flexible.
AND SHE CAN SPEAK CHINESE because she worked in China for a long time as a dancer.

Siiick
Old 01-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleuth View Post
mindblown!

awesome natural teardrop tits with pink nips.
deepthroat with eye contact.
looks like she enjoys getting pounded by me.
she's a dancer so her body is super toned and slim and very flexible.
AND SHE CAN SPEAK CHINESE because she worked in China for a long time as a dancer.

Siiick
Lol which girl you talking about?
Old 02-12-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
vincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried before her ? and her sister era ?

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=910231
Old 02-12-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

FR for Viki from SNS:

I thought I should do this lady justice, as she is new and she doesn't have any FRs - but something about her caught my eye and so i contacted SNS Bro to arrange for a morning date. If you're wondering about her photos, they're exactly as she appears, she's exactly who she is advertised/claimed to be, there's no doubt about it - and she's amazingly affectionate!

Location is central, accessible via a short walk from all modes of public transport (if you drive or cab of course it's easy, though you'd have to park)!

After going through all the instructions, and when she opened the door, I was greeted by the wildest and most endearing smile I've ever seen, with a catwalk model's body decked in lacy lingerie. OOH LA LA confirm even a monk can get hard sia.

Throughout the extended booking with her, she's very conversational, very vocal. We had a slow, passionate, gentle sexsion, used up a lot of time in various positions. She's very hygienic, I thoroughly enjoyed painting her for a longer time than usual, taking my time, until she climaxed - then she took her time with me with bbbj, cowgirl, lotus, missionary, etc., until it was my turn.

Despite making a much much longer booking, we'd used up most of our time in that one sexsion shot, and we spent the rest of the time chatting and relaxing. Her command of English is reasonably good, although some of her vocab is unusual due to language/culture differences (which is to be expected, that each culture will say things in a certain way), but it didn't hinder any conversation. It felt like we were long lost lovers that had been reunited for a passionate liaison.

If you're just curious about the looks, then yes, i can verify that the photos do indeed look like her, that it is indeed natural, and that she is tall (if that's your thing)! All these tick the boxes for me, and it's the best way i've spent a friday morning in a very long time.

Special mention has to go to SNS OKT Bro - after multiple failed appointments (which were 100% not his fault, things just happen), he still managed to arrange this one, which (in my opinion) pretty much made up for the rollercoaster of adventures BIG THANK YOU HERE!

RTF: hell yes, already saving, and hopefully after her current tour here she will return again next year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1