The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
85Dhuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i got chased away by uncle pimp

i just want to get service... anything for females or couples? or if i dress as boy can?
Old 28-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: i got chased away by uncle pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85Dhuman View Post
i just want to get service... anything for females or couples? or if i dress as boy can?
You should dress up as boy..u go into brothel looking like girl of course the pimp will chase you away cos he think you mentally unsound...when the prostitute see your vagina in the room be prepared to give her extra cash in case she want to reject you..she won't say no to more money..all the best eh...
Old 28-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Maybe you explain to OKT and maybe there is OKT who is ok as long as the WL has no issue. As some of the WL also love to make love with female.

Or you may post in the other thread, usually they are couple/groups looking for guy or girl to join in their party.

All the best to you
Old 28-11-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

or maybe you go to FL1 dome. some of them do offer tarma, the closest i can think of
Old 28-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

An OKT told me before :

Registered WLs with yellow card working at Geylang legal houses serve only male clients.

No female is allowed into legal houses,except the OKT, WLs and helpers working
inside.
Old 28-11-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
An OKT told me before :

Registered WLs with yellow card working at Geylang legal houses serve only male clients.

inside.
You dressed up like a boy then I accompany you go to my regular house. The ladies there will be delighted to serve you. Some of the girls there have girlfriends back in Thailand as their lover. Go to GL8 which is more discreet
Old 29-11-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello, geylang has to follow strict rules to continue operating as a licensed legal brothel

This rules are set in the past and have not been updated for ages

Females are not allowed in the brothels except for the registered sex workers and registered brothel workers
Old 30-11-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: i got chased away by uncle pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
An OKT told me before :

inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Hello, geylang has to follow strict rules to continue operating as a licensed legal brothel

This rules are set in the past and have not been updated for ages

Females are not allowed in the brothels except for the registered sex workers and registered brothel workers
veterans 👍👍👍
Old 30-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
you should look for FL instead
Old 01-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the ladies there are registered. Even if you're a patron they'll get marked or even black listed by authorities.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

female are not welcum, the girls there will scream at you.
Saw it before.

If you really serious, find the online freelacer.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aww.... Look me up. you can PM me anytime.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

thanks for your replies, i almost ordered fake beard on shopee haha. but my chest is hard to bind till flat. maybe i go japan find soap girl why isn't singapore progressive enough? often feel jealous and angry im not a man because this is not fair.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

actually i PM quite a few online FL and they say cannot service female also lol. imagine the FR i will submit
Old 03-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks for your replies, i almost ordered fake beard on shopee haha. but my chest is hard to bind till flat. maybe i go japan find soap girl why isn't singapore progressive enough? often feel jealous and angry im not a man because this is not fair.
In SG legal places, probably can't. Not sure why FL reject, there is no regulation for FL. If u find Japan too ex, u can go to BKK, some of the MPs there allow female customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1