The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 01-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
u hv found for yrself a v. notti wife bro...sending her nude pics to u while she is on holiday overseas with her hubby n family..she is 1 in a million tat does that
She is sending me a daily instalment of nude pics while showering. Yesterdays series consists of her spreading her pussy lips and playing with herself ..... somemore she is not well ie. tad sick over there due to cold temps . But still made the effort ! Haha
Old 02-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
She is sending me a daily instalment of nude pics while showering. Yesterdays series consists of her spreading her pussy lips and playing with herself ..... somemore she is not well ie. tad sick over there due to cold temps . But still made the effort ! Haha
Lets call her HY. She texted me last night said her hubs would be sleeping with her cos the hotel room as xtra bed for their daughter . So the whole night the hubs had a hard on and kept grinding against her ass but she ignored him cos she was reali tired (sick mah) and really needed rest .
Old 02-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Bro, more pls. She chio? Big boob? How u noe her and up her?

Quote:
Lets call her HY. She texted me last night said her hubs would be sleeping with her cos the hotel room as xtra bed for their daughter . So the whole night the hubs had a hard on and kept grinding against her ass but she ignored him cos she was reali tired (sick mah) and really needed rest .
Old 02-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is sending me a daily instalment of nude pics while showering. Yesterdays series consists of her spreading her pussy lips and playing with herself ..... somemore she is not well ie. tad sick over there due to cold temp..
s . But still made the effort ! Haha
You r really 1 lucky guy bro to enjoy seeing her do all this notti things for u while she was bathing ...just curious how is she able to spread her pussy lips n take a pic of it all by herself while showering using just her 2 hands at the same time having to avoid getting her hp wet ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You r really 1 lucky guy bro to enjoy seeing her do all this notti things for u while she was bathing ...just curious how is she able to spread her pussy lips n take a pic of it all by herself while showering using just her 2 hands at the same time having to avoid getting her hp wet ??
Hah ! Tsk u and her ask the same qn .... solution .... come out awhile , sit on toilet bowl ..... 2 fingers spread pussy lips another hand hold hp take close up ....
Old 03-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, more pls. She chio? Big boob? How u noe her and up her?
Milf mid forties . Wouldnt call her chio but decently maintained for her age . She is extremely fair skinned . Unfort her tits are small and have the weirdest looking nipples, although they are pink .

i feedback she has a huge hairy pussy (not complaining) and she has taken initiative to book brazilian after back from hols ! Hah ! Ok sure !!

She is damn confident of her sex "skills" and frequently say i sure buay tahan if she go all out to pleasure me . Will let her try . But she doesnt noe 弟弟me is a seasoned sex maniac hahaha nothing i ve not seen before .

Currently gameplan is to groom her to accept more naughty sexual activities like mmf 3somes, public flashing , taking nude selfies w face and anal sex ( ok this one i ve not tried myself) .

Update more if have time .....

Cheers bros
Old 03-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Milf mid forties . Wouldnt call her chio but decently maintained for her age . She is extremely fair skinned . Unfort her tits are small and have the weirdest looking nipples, although they are pink .

i feedback she has a huge hairy pussy (not complaining) and she has taken initiative to book brazilian after back from hols ! Hah ! Ok sure !!

She is damn confident of her sex "skills" and frequently say i sure buay tahan if she go all out to pleasure me

Update more if have time .....

Cheers bros
How weird r her nipples ..can describe ??...wow, seems like she loves u a lot n would do anything to please u like shaving off her hairy pussy when u mentioned it to her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-12-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Weird ... pink but kinda look deformed to me like pink raspberry.... not a fan lah . Its concerning too that she seems quite sticky . Maybe i ll jus stick to bbbj and CIM plus take lots of her nude pics n our fucking/bbbj videos for future enjoyment and potential leverage . 🤫
Old 08-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Fast forward a few days and HY is still unwell prob due to the travelling and cold . Lack of rest basically. However she is still damn hungry for my cock and constantly sex texting with be during her family holiday. Last night video was super hot . I suggested trying anal sex when she is back in sg and guess what .... she was playing with her cunt and her anus!! She fingered herself and inserted her wet finger into her anus multiple times ..... damn hot arrgh
Old 10-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

My ex-bf shared with me he love to bed married women due to the excitement. Furthermore he shared about possessing someone’s else stuff and lastly, enjoying how the women response to sex. Mostly very shy the first time with eyes closed and slowly enjoying. He usually dumps them after 1-2 times. Quite sad for these women.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My ex-bf shared with me he love to bed married women due to the excitement. Furthermore he shared about possessing someone’s else stuff and lastly, enjoying how the women response to sex. Mostly very shy the first time with eyes closed and slowly enjoying. He usually dumps them after 1-2 times. Quite sad for these women.
No lah dont worry these ladies also move on fast when the excitment ebbs; find new meat .....
Old 10-12-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Update .... so HY is now in Tokyo . 9 more days to wait . She told me aka texted me that she is dying to be fucked by my cock . In fact so desperate that she tried for the first time in her life to masturbate while fantasizing me banging her cunt silly ..... this while her daughter and hubs was waiting in the room while she "shower"...
Old 11-12-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro YELLOW!
Old 12-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

As mentioned earlier i am trying to groom HY sexually. Recently i ve told her i let a "close fren" view her pics and vids . She was shocked at first but i assured her he onli viewed from my hp and i definitely did not sent to him. She is assured. In truth none of the above happened . I then told her my ultimate fetish is to share her body with another guy . A threesome . She seemed disappointed that i would wan to share her ..... but since it is a "controlled" environment she is open to consider this . Hmmm .... so any bros here wan to join if the threesome happens?? Hmmmmm
Old 12-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As mentioned earlier i am trying to groom HY sexually. Recently i ve told her i let a "close fren" view her pics and vids . She was shocked at first but i assured her he onli viewed from my hp and i definitely did not sent to him. She is assured. In truth none of the above happened . I then told her my ultimate fetish is to share her body with another guy . A threesome . She seemed disappointed that i would wan to share her ..... but since it is a "controlled" environment she is open to consider this . Hmmm .... so any bros here wan to join if the threesome happens?? Hmmmmm
Sound interesting, don't mind trying .......sometime it's nice to have a non string attached relationship tried a couple of married women previously and learned the most important thing to remember in maintaining this relationship is never not get too attached and clingy.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1