The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-11-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, there's probably a rule stating that the MALE employer of the family is not allowed to bring and check-in to hotel with the DH living under the same address. Just aware with this.
Who said so?

I can tell u it is not true!

Becos I have done it numerous times! Lmao
Old 12-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
No la Bro. Just her skirt haha
Power still do active 😍
Old 12-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Who said so?

I can tell u it is not true!

Becos I have done it numerous times! Lmao
Bro, for your reading.
https://sg.theasianparent.com/pillow-money

Safer, Sunday go LP or OT fuck other ppl maids. Juz a jug n few chit chat msg to the maid, can fuck till happy.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Power still do active 😍
Bro, you know la. Once you pop hard to stop. We tried so many times to stop... Hahaha Minimize la... Old Liao lack of energy also.
Old 13-11-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Speaking of this, what’s an average budget one would spend when chionging? I’m afraid I overspent with $150 in one day of ot, hotel, transport and extras
Bro, I go OT I go to the basement coffeeshop drink 2baron make myself drunk then go up order 1 jug. If go hotel, will be taxi fare plus hotel. All add up can be $120.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Speaking of this, what’s an average budget one would spend when chionging? I’m afraid I overspent with $150 in one day of ot, hotel, transport and extras
If u wanna play thrn be ready to spend a bit la. Nothing free in this world one. U think the girl see u will just spread her legs easily meh. Free sex also must invest a bit one. Hotel also cost quite a bit liaoz

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
If u wanna play thrn be ready to spend a bit la. Nothing free in this world one. U think the girl see u will just spread her legs easily meh. Free sex also must invest a bit one. Hotel also cost quite a bit liaoz
To add. Unless you are single, divorced or widowed, and dating the lady with the intention to marry, otherwise, best to either pay per visit if she's a FL or WL in GL, else, pay in advance is better that in arrears. However, please pay a fair market rate so that not to spoil market.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To add. Unless you are single, divorced or widowed, and dating the lady with the intention to marry, otherwise, best to either pay per visit if she's a FL or WL in GL, else, pay in advance is better that in arrears. However, please pay a fair market rate so that not to spoil market.
Lol for DH I don’t pay at all man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, I ever asked a maid y mostly don't use rubber. She said she's not a prostitute n nv take money. Only prostitute take money n wear condom. I suddenly keep quiet n say u r a good ones, no wonder I like u.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol for DH I don’t pay at all man.
Power la Bro.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Btw any bros open group chat? Pls do pm me. I want to join , thanks in advanced.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Bro i going to set a group chat via telegram, you can pm me
Then see who wanna join can just pm
Old 13-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

The MDW's English is too good for her to be a maid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

In case you do not wish to take responsibility, she has your:
Phone number
Home address, where you fucked her on your matrimonial bed
Work address
IG account
Photos

Don't PM me to kaypoh, but you're free to up my points.
Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.
Please compensate her well.

Thanks.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
The MDW's English is too good for her to be a maid.
She’s quite intelligent…
Worked in Taiwan before too and can speak some Chinese
Old 13-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Too bad her intelligence didn't extend to not believing a stranger when he says he will take care of her baby.

Anyway, Upped you for sharing this information
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
She’s quite intelligent…
Worked in Taiwan before too and can speak some Chinese
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1