The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

I have tried a couple of girls from Club Boo when I was in Tokyo and they were quite good.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
I have tried a couple of girls from Club Boo when I was in Tokyo and they were quite good.
what is Club Boo ? what are the damage ? Tks in advance.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
what is Club Boo ? what are the damage ? Tks in advance.
Club Boo is just an agency where you can view the girls and call them to your room just like Asianmistic. But having tried the girls from both agency I find Boo better.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Damage is USD300.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

yeah.. Just checked the websites... From the pictures, I though AM has better selection.. well I will find it out next weekend when we hit Tokyo.. I am not going to have any of that sort but I can tell when a bunch of my friends is going to have their services.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah.. Just checked the websites... From the pictures, I though AM has better selection.. well I will find it out next weekend when we hit Tokyo.. I am not going to have any of that sort but I can tell when a bunch of my friends is going to have their services.
I think calling for outcall services in Japan are only for those 1st timers or really desparate kukus that cant sleep.

Nowadays, I dont even bother to find FL in Japan, they are really too pricey.

Drinking at girlie bars are ok.. hehe

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I think calling for outcall services in Japan are only for those 1st timers or really desparate kukus that cant sleep.

Nowadays, I dont even bother to find FL in Japan, they are really too pricey.

Drinking at girlie bars are ok.. hehe
I thought drinking in those girlie bars are expensive at about US$500/head... I never pay those bill before as I was entertain by my suppliers..

aiyo... my chinese senior managers never try Japanese pussies mah.. so they die die want to try it. I don't really fancy them but they do have good service attitudes.. my suppliers used to bring me to soapland where you pick your gal in the cafe from photoalbum..
Old 05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought drinking in those girlie bars are expensive at about US$500/head... I never pay those bill before as I was entertain by my suppliers..

aiyo... my chinese senior managers never try Japanese pussies mah.. so they die die want to try it. I don't really fancy them but they do have good service attitudes.. my suppliers used to bring me to soapland where you pick your gal in the cafe from photoalbum..
Yes..those girlie bar expenses easily around USD300/pax for 2 hrs fun.

If u add pussy cost to this, then its become very pricey

Wah.. now Chinese man go bonk Japanese pussies.. very correct timing in view of their ongoing national feud.. hahahaha.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

ya lor... on this trip, they want to do rape of Naha, rape of Tokyo, rape of Nagoya, rape of Nara, rape of Kyoto, and rape of Osaka... I hope they have all the energy to do that. Anyway, we had hired a local tour guide in every cities to arrange those raping... They want to show off their chairman mao.

As for me, I will be just a bystander..
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
Might check out the BJ valley if budget allows, just had the most 'memorable' fuck of my life .......
FR bro.... sharing is caring =) is it from one of those gaijin friendly website? or maybe shops or even free pick ups?? ^^

pink saloon is your cheapest option you should be able to afford it, it's only cost 3000-4000 for 20 minutes??
Old 10-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
star69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstar69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros I'll be in Tokyo from 27 oct, will be happy to explore Tokyo with like minded bros. Drop me a msg
Old 14-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 0
CuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy4 View Post
Hi hilikus, thanks very much for your insight info. I have two questions:
1. I heard that many of these girls are actually not Japanese. Some of them are actually Chinese or even Mongolian. Can you confirm this? Or do you think that they are all (or mostly) Japanese girls.
2. Any info about other cities, like Fukuoka?
In Fukuoka, take a cab to Canal City's Grand Hyatt Hotel. With the hotel behind you, cross the main road and head towards the road that crosses the storm drain. The whole stretch of road after the drain is the soapland thingy.
Could be due to declining economy, some of them are accepting foreigners. Walked past but didn't have time to try.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With reference to the above thread, the area behind Canal City in Fukuoka is good. Cheaper than Tokyo or Osaka. Discounts given if you go before noon. Have fun
Old 16-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Okie ... This long trip to Japan i got many dreams fulfilled and also gathered one fact. You must learn to speak Japanese to chiong Japan, it will open many many doors to you. My big mistake to pay 16k to get squashed, lucky i still cummed and she is still Jap.

So far i been to Red light districts in Kannai, Shijuku, Nippori. The best bet is in Nippori, at least 15 joints that take gaijins. Price from 23k onwards, I saw the HP take pic of a near 100k girl. Simply beautiful model quality, hopefully i get to see the real person.

For any would be chiongster for Japan can PM me for tel of joints, i got all the name cards. Please do not ever follow and ppl on the street to view girls, its be a real waste of time and energy.
Old 16-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
Okie ... This long trip to Japan i got many dreams fulfilled and also gathered one fact. You must learn to speak Japanese to chiong Japan, it will open many many doors to you. My big mistake to pay 16k to get squashed, lucky i still cummed and she is still Jap.

So far i been to Red light districts in Kannai, Shijuku, Nippori. The best bet is in Nippori, at least 15 joints that take gaijins. Price from 23k onwards, I saw the HP take pic of a near 100k girl. Simply beautiful model quality, hopefully i get to see the real person.

For any would be chiongster for Japan can PM me for tel of joints, i got all the name cards. Please do not ever follow and ppl on the street to view girls, its be a real waste of time and energy.
Where is the specific location of Nippori ? Tks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1