The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

When I itched for some action, Cherry would be one of the go-tos. While she's not the prettiest, she had this cute look and just a slight more than petite figure that I like. And also probably, I had this sense of wanting to right the wrong for the almost botched session with her.

Maybe not the kind of wrong to right, but I just couldn't resist texting her.

Then again, it wasn't exactly easy to meet her. On a couple of occassions, the meeting was about to be fixed, she stopped short of confirming on one occassion, and said she had to attend to her friend who got into an accident on the other, on top of not replying my messages.

Obviously it didn't make me feel good. On the days that I couldn't get her, I would either call it a day, or just text another girl, usually the latter more often.

However, I wasn't about to give up. I needed to finish the unfinished business, I had to. Not what my brain tells me but my 2IC. I tried to text her again, and suprisingly, she replied and even more so, she agreed to meet me.

And I assured her, it wasn't going to take place at the previous premises but the originally intended one, my regular office which I use for my fuck sessions. Of course, I had to do my inventory check.

Condom: checked
Delay spray: checked
New panties: checked

She arrived on time wearing a black dress. For some reason, she look stunning and somehow more desirable than the first time I met her. Well that's probably due to my lust level raging up.

C: This place good, I like.
Me: Why? You don't like do on sofa?
C: Yes, not comfortable, here good.

That's a good start. The right environment begets right outcome, hopefully.

She was quick to get ready. Stripping off her dress and lingerie (wasn't something to my liking), she made herself comfortable lying on her belly on the already flattened sofa bed. I was a little worried about her not agreeing to put on the panties I prepared, but nevertheless, I gave it a shot.

Me: Wear this (I held up with my hands and showed it to her), new
C: Ok, give me

That was easy! No resistance at all! I tossed it over to her and she put it it on immediately. I thought she looked great with the panties complementing her butt.

How is it?
Old 12-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

yay time to recall days of being young again
Old 12-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
beijinguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 13-09-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miss being young. But not possible to turn back times.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
Miss being young. But not possible to turn back times.
Been there done that is good enough. Rather than only upon growing older then realise too late what is joy and fun.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Camping here...
Old 13-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
bavocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates by TS!
Old 14-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Been there done that is good enough. Rather than only upon growing older then realise too late what is joy and fun.
Agreed. Everything must try once.
Old 15-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Woohoo! Back to read spicy stories! Thank you TS!
Old 24-11-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Apology for the less frequent updates. Been a lot busier (both work and banging), so there's less time avail, but I will try my best to do so as much as possible.

This event took place sometime in late Oct.

Susu is back in SG after successfully applying for a work permit, currently at Project V (Sim Lim Square). She tried to get me to "sponsor" her to come here, but obviously I rejected. When I chanced upon her WeChat update on her arrival here, I wasted no time texting her to arrange for a meet up.

The first time we met, we had a quick meal before heading up to my office. But nothing much happened that day, since she was having her period, or at least that was what she claimed. We frenched for a few minutes like long lost lovers, I groped her tits over her bra and she rubbed my 2IC over my pants for a bit before she called it a day.

And so, I waited for a few more days later to meet her again. This time round, we skipped the meal part and went up to my office directly.

We sat on the sofa-bed, starting off with frenching. Then she climbed and sat on my laps, facing me. Before sitting down, she took off her shorts, revealing a pair of white panties. She had rather huge boobs for her petite body frame, so naturally I took off her blouse, unhooked her bra to do my due dilligence; grope, lick, suck.

The mood was set, time to take it further.

We got up, she stood half naked with just her panties on while waiting for me to transform the sofa into a bed. Once done, I proceeded to undress myself while she readied herself on the bed.

It's not my signature without the panties yeah? So from the drawer, I took out a pair of new white seamless panties and a condom, and switched off the lights.

Me: Wear this
S: What is it?
Me: Panties, new, I buy for you
S: Wear now?
Me: Yes, I like

She complied, took it from me and put it on. And I was stripped down to just my briefs only. I gestured for her to come over to my desk.

She got up from the bed and walked over. Except for the little buldge on her not so flat stomach, I thought she looked really nice in the panties I gave her. I got her to sit on the desk to position her for what I wanted to execute.

We restarted with frenching again, and again like long lost lovers, the GFE was 101%. And concurrently my hands were on her pretty well endowed tits. Take a look.

I don't know your standards, but they are more than acceptable for me.

As I moved from my lips from hers southwards to her tits, she leaned back, supporting herself with her palms placed on her desk, allowing a more natural position. It was as if I was eager to suck out some milk.

S: oh... oh... oh...

She moaned with approval, I think?

And there's another reason why I love making out on the desk; my 2IC is just nice above the desk.

Ok try and visualise this; it meant that while she's sitting on the desk facing me and legs opened up and me standing and facing her, her crotch is exactly facing my 2IC perfectly. That allowed me to make foreplay a little bit more playful.

Once I had about enough with the tits, I straightened up my back and pushed my 2IC against her pussy. Even though we had our underwear on, the feel was electrifying nonetheless, largely due to my very very erected 2IC. I placed my hands on her hips, and started to dry hump her.

S: ah... ah... ah...

She moaned with her eyes half closed.

The sensation only made me erected more, and my 2IC was buldging beneath my briefs, screaming to be released. But before releasing the "Kraken", I wanted to tease her a little bit more.

I held my 2IC with my right hand, still with my briefs on, and stroke it against her panties protected pussy.

S: oh...

Sounds right.

Then, I released the "Kraken" from my briefs, and continued the stroking.

S: Oh... Oh...

Music to the ears.

And this is exactly why soft and thin panties are important, the sensation of rubbing my 2IC on the panties just right on her pussy, are arousing and electrifying at the same time.

But doing such is always a doubled edge sword; the more she moaned, the more I wanted to stimulate her, but it resulted in heightened urge to cum, which would be a disaster if I blew my load just during foreplay.

Good thing was, I had my delay spray activated before any action started, by excusing myself to the washroom before entering the office. The little pockets of time allowance before my 2IC was called into action, allowed the substance to take effect, to prepare me for a long session.

I literally waited for years before getting this chance to bang her.

Backstory:

I first met Susu few years back (way before COVID), likely to be the KTV at Far East Shopping Centre (Supreme?). I was attracted instantly by her, but I couldn't do much with her in the room with my then business associates, and she forbid me from reaching into her panties to finger her. Nevertheless, we exchanged WeChat.

According to her, she made enough money to start a food business back in Vietnam. But COVID hit and it just went bust. Thus she had no choice but to go back into the hostess life back there, which obviously wasn't as lucrative as SG. And that's also why she was desperate to come back to SG after borders opened up.

Back to present day.

Despite the delay spray effect working, I could feel my cum meter rapidly rising, virtue of the stroking, more so when I did it out of my briefs. I don't know about you, but the type of panties I got her to put on, arouses me to the max. I am sounding like a broken record but I can't stop shouting about how a good pair of panties can elevate the quality of foreplay.

Most bros would have experienced the SOP of paid sex; they stripped naked, a quick and maybe non existent foreplay of simple licking and fondling, then the effort is focused on the BJ, with the sole agenda of rising your cum meter as much as possible, so it doesn't take too long to cum during penetration.

ASAP - that's the name of the game. Why would they be bothered with giving more GFE than usual? They are in it for the money, we are in it for the shot, anything extra would be a bonus. Foreplay? Forget about it.

I steadied myself, stopped the stroking and placed my 2IC back into my briefs. I needed sometime to cool off the cum meter without breaking the mood and momentum, so I repositioned her and myself.

I placed her in a "T" position, with her right arm over my left shoulder, while I was still standing. This way, I could still deliver my 3 way offense; frenching (her head turned to her right towards me), fondle her left tits (my left arm wrapped around her back and to the front) and my right hand on her pussy, alternating between rubbing on the panties and reaching in to finger her.

Offense, is the best defense, because her right arm couldn't only wander around my back, and she needed her left arm to support herself leaning back, thus she had no spare hands to make a move on my 2IC. I did this for a good few minutes before switching to the next one.

I sat on my chair, and just by leaning foward a little, her crotch was in my face, literally. She positioned her legs in the "M" position, giving me a front seat view of her beautiful panties covered pussy.

The "M"ajestic position was set and I commenced my 2nd 3-way offense.

I placed my arms below her arched knees and cupped my hands on her tits, and my lips on her crotch.

And again, on the panties. Since it's new, it's unlikely her pussy will give off weird odour to turn me off. Yet another reason to prepare one for every session.

The initial foreplay we did, already had effect on both of us. Not just from the moans she let out, but also evident from the slightly wet patch on her panties, which is also an obvious indicator of where her pussy is, though I don't need the patch to tell me where it is.

I started off by giving her pussy a few soft kisses. No smell, that's good. She must have cleaned herself up real good prior to meeting me.

And it's obvious none of her limbs could reach my 2IC, it was a well executed strategy on my part, or at least that's what I felt.

S: orh...

She's easing into the groove.

I moved on to licking on the sides of panties crotch, just to warm her up a little more before I move on to the central area. And when I did, I made sure I worked my tongue extra hard; it's a lot harder to do cunninglus over the panties, albeit the thin material.

I'm sure some bros would be thinking - WTF? Just take off the panties to ease the hassle!

Agreed, but what's the point having it easy? It would be letting her off too easy if I didn't have my fill of fun.

S: Ah... ah... ah...

She moaned as her crotch got wetter with her own juices and my saliva. I would interchange licking with soft bites with my lips, not enough to cause any discomfort but enough to arouse her more. As she reacted positively, I gave her harder bites with my teeth, but I always ensured the pressure being light and followed with kisses and licks.

By now, there was more balance in the sensation force, simply to say, I had bought enough time for my cum meter to lower down enough, to maintain the mega erection but not feeling like blowing my load. And all done while keeping her highly aroused.

Now that my cum meter had gone done signifcantly, it was my turn to be on the receiving end.

I stood up and carried her down from the table, and she naturally just knelt down in front of me to work on my 2IC. Pulling down my briefs just enough to release the "Kraken" again, she gave a good deep throat BBBJ.

Me: Ah... ooo...

Damn she's good! Her suction were forceful enough to create the strong sensation without me feeling any pain. And the bird's eye view I was having, I felt on top of the world, it was a beautiful sight; the girl I was waiting for years to bang, she was now kneeling in front of me just wearing her panties and giving me one hell of a BJ.

Of course, I wanted more, and I was desperate for more, but I had to pace myself. I fitted my 2IC back into my briefs again, delibrately positioning it in the 12 o'clock position.

I had her lay down on the bed, positioned myself in between her legs and started another round of dry humping. Even with our underwear on, the arousement was there clearly felt. And with my rock hard 2IC, I couldn't resist ramming her pussy, it was as if I wanted to penetrate her with her panties on.

S: Mmm... ah... oh... urgh...

Stamp of approval. The add on fun was, I could feel her wetness from her panties wetting my briefs.

I laid down on the bed, she took off my briefs and carried on the BJ for me, switching to licking my balls at times. Under the dim light, I could still have a great view of the pretty face with her mouth full with my 2IC.

After a long time, maybe half an hour at least, my briefs were finally off and I was naked.

As much as I wanted more, I had to keep my cum meter in check. Before it was too late, I gestured for her to lie down. I pulled off her wet panties, positioned my head between her legs and gave her a raw cunninglus, while letting my 2IC ease off. And her turn to be naked.

S: AH... AH... AH... OH!

My tongue and lips worked hard, and the results were evident. But it was a tad too loud.

Me: Not so loud, outside maybe have people.

S: Ok...

She covered her mouth with her palms, still moaning away but much less noisy. It was fun seeing her struggling to contain her moans, which only encouraged me to go more aggressive on her. I switched up the gear.

S: AH...AH...AH...!!!

It was loud, even though she had both palms covering her mouth. We are in real danger of being heard by whoever that may be outside, but then again, I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't ready to step on the brakes.

S: OH NO!!! AW!!!

She let out a loud and sharp shriek; she had orgasmed, I knew, I could feel it from the extra juice flowing from her pussy.

To be continued...
Old 24-11-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Recalling the days of being young

Very nice read TS
Old 24-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JazzFHM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Very nice read TS
Exactly my thoughts
Old 27-11-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@ah_wei WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 01-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
My jaws were sore from the intense licking, but well worth the effort. While she was in prime condition for penetration, I had ample to let my 2IC ease off for the main event.
back to read
been a while since i had intense licking. missed it
Old 06-01-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

I lost contact with Cherry (the one in the post above) for around 2 months or so. There was no response from her WeChat despite me constantly texting her, and obviously all WeChat calls went unanswered as well.

Wasn't feeling good about it; a number of regular ones, including Cherry, were either not responding, or not in Singapore. I had no choice but to try out new meat, but that's a post update for another day.

Just for sneak preview purpose, I chanced upon San San. Communication was easy since we both speak chinese (she's Vietnamese but spend some years in Mainland prior). So far, we have met twice and both took place at my office. She didn't have the best body but she made up for it with effort. The first time was pretty much SOP; nothing too exciting to shout about. But the second time was much improved, there was a lot of passion and action involved, though she was strict on the no frenching rule.

We had a ultra sexcited sessions with plenty of panty-fuck and perspiring like mad even though the air-con was on full blast. I promise this will be a post in detail later on.

Back to the part of not responding. Turned out, ALL were not Singapore, a couple of them lost their mobile phones and took a bit more time to reconnect back with me.

Ok, focus back on Cherry. So she was back in Hanoi to see her mother, who was hospitalised due to a heart attack. Well I can't verify the authenticity of her claims, but it wouldn't be helpful for me to question and doubt her. I needed a good fuck badly, that was my objective.

So finally, she was back to Singapore, and I arranged for our long awaited fuck. I bought a new box of Durex Perfoma (3 pcs) and we proceeded to the usual place. I excused myself to the toilet, and readied myself with the delay spray.

The only thing missing was the panties; I ran out of new stocks, the ice-seamless ones, my favourite. I only had 2 cotton ones left; strawberry and cherry prints, cute but a lot less exciting. I'll explain why later below.

She stripped herself naked and tuck into the blanket on the sofa bed. I tossed the panties to her, and she put it on without hesitation. I stripped myself down to my briefs and joined her in the blanket.

Like long lost lovers, we were locked in a wet and passionate frenching, while fondling each other all over. I fondled and teased her tits and nipples, and she reached downwards to stroke my 2IC. I had to position myself to keep my 2IC out of her hands' reach; though I had my delay spray on, I didn't want any instances of premature ejaculation to spoil our long awaited reunion fuck.

I detached my lips from hers and move lower to work on her nipples, which was worked to allow me to stimulate her more while keeping her hands out of reach.

C: Mmm... Mmm...

She let out soft moans of approval.

I moved one hand southwards and fondled her pussy over the panties, rubbing it in circular motion, alternating with up & down, with varying intensity.

C: Oh... Mmm...

She was enjoying herself. But I didn't quite like feel of fondling over cotton panties, since the material wasn't as soft and also less elastic. Still, the lack of the ideal panties wasn't going to spoil my day.

I positioned myself to grind her. Intially I did it with my 2IC in my briefs, but it was so erected that it took just a few strokes for the serpent to burst out; my briefs were lowered due to the grinding also. So I was grinding with one less layer, albiet still over her panties. The sensation felt a lot rougher, but it didn't dull my erection, in fact, the erection became so hard that I was literally trying to penetrate her through her panties.

Of course, such penetration only happens in hentai, no way I was able to tear through the panties with my 2IC, unless it was a disposable version, but that would be a major turn off and another level of fetish.

Ah...ah... ah...

Clearly, she loved the hentai move of mine. And with the delay spray, there's little chances of me blowing my load prematurely. So I could upkeep the grinding for sometime without having to worry about being overstimulated.

I stopped grinding and touched her pussy. The panties felt a little moist, not exactly wet. But the pace was good and we were enjoying each other's body.

She moved into offense position, laid me down on my back and pulled off my briefs. Even though I was naked with air conditioning on, the action heated me up enough not to feel cold.

She started to work on my 2IC, giving it wet licks and then BBBJ, occassionally going deep throat; I could feel the tip of my 2IC hitting the back of her throat. Then she move on to work on licking my balls sack, and more some reason, it felt better than BBBJ itself. But her killer move, was still the undisputed ass rimming. IT WAS FUCKING GOOD, I swear. I bit my lips and held back my moans when when she worked on my 2IC and balls, but when she gave me the ass rimming, I couldn't help but to let out moans myself.

Me: So good... Oh... Mmm...

And thanks to my lost of control, it but encouraged her to increase the intensity. The sensation delivered to my butt hole felt like more blood was being pumped to my 2IC, and from the dim light emitted from outside through the opaque panel of the door, I could see my 2IC being erected even more. And as expected, she moved back to work on my 2IC.

At this juncture, I could still feel the effect of the delay spray diminishing, it was getting dangerous, I needed a bit of time to cut back the arousing sensation. I didn't need to give any signals though, she was probably tried from licking me downthere and she laid back down, which was a clear signal to tell me it's my turn. At your service, my slut! My butthole felt really wet with her saliva, but still an extremely nice feel to have.

I need to digress a little, pardon me.

In most instances of paid sex, the objective is to get it done, at least for the girls. The faster it gets over and done with, the better it is; they are not in it for the romance and passion, they want the money and better to get it sooner than later. They really won't bother about premature ejaculation, it's actually good news for them but yes, you will feel like a damn loser. Therefore it's crucial to break their SOP of proceeding to fuck straight after blowjob. They aren't virgins; these girls know how sexually aroused you are. While they probably won't attempt to make you ejaculate during blowjob, chances are, you won't last too long when it comes to sex.

Therefore the key is to DISRUPT. Break their flow, whatever you like to call it. Don't be lazy and passive during sex, take initiative, dictate the pace, own the fuck. I totally understand the discouragement to use delay spray, I get it, but between premature ejaculation and not cumming, I rather take the latter. But if you are not a fan of the spray, that's fine. You know very well that the sexual arousement is at a high after blowjob, so don't let proceed to fuck straightaway. Do something to her, whatever that you can to give yourself the window to ease off the urge to ejaculate. The point is, make it worth your money.

Ok, digressed enough, back to the updates.

It was my turn to work my mouth on her pussy. I began to lick it over the panties. Yet again, cotton ain't ideal, so it was more difficult to stimulate her. The lack of elasticity also meant that it was impossible to pull it to the side to expose her pussy. I couldn't wet it enough, and my mouth was getting dry due to me using a lot of my saliva to get it wet, but the wetness won't have made much difference to the sensation she was feeling due to the thick cotton material. Panty fuck would have been impossible, unless I cut a hole open. So the panties serves it's purpose, albiet minimal, and I took it off.

C: AH...AH...OH...

Raw cunninglus was much better. And I couldn't help myself but to stick my nose into her pussy, seemed like she enjoyed the new trick, though I might have read somewhere that it's not exactly recommended. Then I felt her hips twitched a little, and I tasted more juice.

Me: You cum?
C: Yes darling, so good

The window allowed me sufficient time to ease off my urge to ejaculate, and since I was confident enough I won't be blowing off my load anytime soon, I attempted to enter her raw. She didn't object, but somehow, the penetration couldn't take place. Maybe she was a tad too tight, maybe I was still very erected, but no point letting this spoil the mood, so I capped myself proper and penetrated her. Somehow, it was easier with the condom, but still, the tightness of her pussy was evident on my 2IC.

C: OMG so big!

I know, but thanks for reminding me.

By now, the effect of the delay spray had already been gone, meaning if I did penetrated her raw, the urge to cum would probably come pretty fast (pun intended!). But the virtue of using Durex Performa, it was another new coat of delay element on my 2IC, so I could prolong the sex for much longer.

We fucked in various positions, changing when either of us got tired. Both passion and energy level was at all time high, shockingly. She wanted me to cum, and voluntarily removed my condom and we went raw. This time round, it was much easier to penetrate as she was excessively lubricated by her own juices. Needless to say, raw was much better, and my cum meter was rapidly rising. Not wanting to ejaculate as yet, coupled with the fear of ejaculating inside her, I paused to cap myself, renewing the delay effect, and we continued. And we repeated until we used up the third and last condom.

Me: How many times you cum today?
C: 4 times already darling
Me: Ok, I think we stop, tired already
C: You no cum yet, you want to stop?
Me: Yes, you cum 4 times, I am very happy, I don't need cum it's ok
C: Are you sure darling? I can still do
Me: Nevermind, I am ok, you cum I am happy already
C: Love you darling

By this time, we were utterly drained of strength. Whatever muscle groups put in use, were sore from the unusually long fuck, and we were sweating like pigs even with the air conditioning blow cold air on us. We collapsed onto the bed, with me hugging her in a spooning position. I didn't bother to remove the condom, there's no cum in it anyway. We dozed off from the exhaustion and took a well deserved nap.

We probably dozed off for a good 15 minutes. I woke up first, only to realise my erection was still there since I haven't unloaded. The power nap wasn't about enough to make a full recovery for an entire new session, but the fragrance from her hair, warmth from her body and my hand on her tits, gave me just about enough motivation to start the engine running again.

Still in the spooning position, I worked on her tits while planting kisses and licks on the back of her neck and ears. By now she was fully awake and aroused already. Still reeling sore from earlier, we didn't deviate much from the spooning position. She probably didn't want to start all over from the top, so she removed my condom and made me penetrate her from behind in spooning. Then I pumped her with whatever bit of fuel left in my tank.

I didn't ignore the fact that the last condom was already used up, I needed to avoid ejaculating into her, though she probably won't mind, but I didn't want to risk the fear of unwanted pregnancy.

After a few minutes, the urge to cum came, and I duly withdrew and held me 2IC with my left hand tightly, so the cum won't be squirted around to create a mess.

Me: ARGH!

I let out a shriek and ejaculated on my hand. Finally it was over, no doubt tiring but satisfaction level was at unprecedented high.

We took our time to clean up the mess, got dressed up and left. No surprises there but we were famished, so we had a hearty meal to replenish the energy spent.

It was by far, the best fuck I had in a long time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1