The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

As thing were heating up, a thought came over me. No, I am not going to risk making her pregnant and getting myself into trouble at this age. No, I am not going to throw my future away just because of one fling. No, no, no.

As much as I don't want to, I pushed her away. We both remained silent, and she was visibly disappointed.

I dressed up and left, she just closed the door behind me.

From then on, my contacts with her got lesser and lesser. Not that I couldn't get a condom, but more like I lost my interest in her. It was only a month that we ended silently.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Forwarding to recent, I had this ongoing on-off sexual relationship with Kathy.

We had a couple of sessions at my office.

The first, was in broad daylight. Of course no one else was there. We were there during her lunch hour, which was extended due to her having to go on-site. Without much delay, we started action once we locked all doors and closed all curtains.

Very much SOP; we frenched, undressed each other and I armed my dick with a condom before laying down on the cold floor for the cowgirl position. With much difficulty, she then managed to fit my dick into her pussy.

Me: You okay?
K: It's so big. Painful.
Me: Slowly, don't rush.

She nodded and proceeded on. Man it was tight as she moved. Like the first time I fucked her. I was so enjoying myself, but she wasn't; she was in pain.

Me: Let's stop. I don't want to make you suffer.
K: No it's ok, we can continue. I can do this.
Me: No point I enjoy then you are in pain. Let's stop.

She moved off, albiet unwillingly. As sat up and she laid against me, she masturbated for me till I cummed. The wet cum was all over her hands and spilling onto the floor. At least I got a shot out.

We cleaned up and dressed up. Then I sent her off to her destination.

The next session took place at night after dinner. Same place, only darker. This time round, I took more time in the foreplay to ready her pussy for my dick. We had so much enjoyment. She was moaning like crazy and orgasm a couple of times. I only got stronger and kept on without stopping. I wasn't anywhere near cumming, yet I was having a great time.

Until, I heard the door open.

Fuck, deep trouble. I got her to hide inside the toilet with her stuff. Fortunately it was pitch dark, so I had enough time to dress up. It was the cleaner arriving to clean up the place. I calmed myself and explained to the cleaner why I was there, citing that I need to clear some last minute work and night was ideal since no one was around.

Once path was clear, I sneaked her out of the place and we sped off. It was potentially a trespassing case. Maybe worse? But I analyzed the situation and deduce the low possibility of anything shit happening. She was obviously scared out of her wits. Who wouldn't? I managed to calm her down somewhat.

K: Let's go to hotel next time. Will be safer.
Me: Agreed.

Kathy is infatuated with me. She wants to be in a relationship with me and get married soon. Citing non interest in her boyfriend and no sexual satisfaction between them were the few reasons. She wanted someone better; me.

No go. For me, she is but a toy. Sex was reasonably good, but she was too childish and princess-like. I would call her a bimbo if she looked any prettier.

Now she realised that there ain't going to be any future with me, she suggested ending it. Well, I am not going to let it go without one last fuck. Stay tuned for more.
Old 14-01-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

This was the last time I bedded Kathy.

I don't know if she was horny like me or just desperate for my attention, she agreed to go to the hotel with me, Fragrance Hotel at Serangoon to be exact.

And it was on the basis of being FB; Fuck Buddies. Yet, she agreed.

The mood was solemn. It's nothing like 2 passionate long lost lovers that cannot wait to see each other. I don't know about her, but for myself, I was just there have sex, that's all. We didn't even talk much, we met direct at the hotel, I didn't even bother to pick her up. I don't even recall smiling at her or holding her hands.

I paid for a 2 hours room, got the keys are proceeded to our room. In there, it was mostly ritual, perhaps even boring.

We took off our clothes except the undewear, and laid down on the bed. I put my arms under her neck, and we began to french while I fondled her tits over her bra with my free hand. Then my hand proceeded southwards onto her panties and fondled her pussy over it.

A while later, I unhook her bra from behind to make room for me to lick and fondle. I slide the other hand into her panties and fingered her. It was barely wet, and she looked more she's just going through the motion rather than enjoying it, no moans at all.

It's her turn. I laid on my back and told her to give me a blowjob. She did, but it wasn't her usual standard. But of course, she was just there to be offer her body, how enthusiastic can she get? I've got better sensations from handjobs.

Well good news is, the blowjob was to complete the whole experience, I didn't need it to get erected. I stopped her blowjob and put on a condom. I took off her panties and entered her missionary.

Boring.

I wasn't enjoying, I just wanted to get it over and done with. Bad sex is made worse if I don't cum, so why make things more miserable for myself? The consolation is, I was big enough and she was tight enough, it wasn't too difficult for me to cum. I didn't really care if she had orgasm, I don't think she did anyway.

After I released my load, we each took a quick bath seperately and checked out. And yes, I didn't send her back home or anywhere. I just drove back home myself.

Despite so, she still kept in contact with me, still harbouring hopes of being with me. But because I was never intending to do so, I ended it to eliminate any repercussions.

I won't rate it as bad. She was fairly good in bed and she wears the kind of lingerie that I like. But the objectives and goals of both wasn't aligned, it was never going to last.

Seems like she is already in another stable relationship. Ok, we both moved on.
Old 15-01-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Power! After Mia for 9 years can still cum back and continue story!

排队中: 清空中
Old 15-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PepsiFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Years past and timeline is more current. Perhaps due to age and financial capability, I've moved on from getting sex via a "genuine relationship" to paid ones.

There's various reasons for doing so.

Unlike some other bros, I don't enjoy that much luck in getting FBs.

More importantly, paid ones has less repercussions, less likely to wreck my life as opposed to starting a relationsip. Usually they end once the financing ceases, there's no hard feeling like an actual BGR or worse, thinking about marriage.

But of course, the GF feel gets discounted quite a bit, but fair tradeoff in my opinion.

Just a heads up; not all encounters are going to be hot and steamy, some will be boring. If everything is top notch sex then it's deviates from my real life encounters.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

This took place sometime in 2019.

Business expanded, thus entertainment become more of a tool rather than just leisure. Unwillingly, I had to frequent KTVs more often than I wish to.

Some bros may be wondering - "KTVs are fun what, complain for what?"

Personally, I don't enjoy drinking; I just don't see the point in doing so, particulary more when I am driving like 99% of the time.

No merits risking fine and license suspension for some overpriced carbonated drinks. Then again, that's my own opinion.

So how do I get away with the obligation to drink during KTV sessions? Either I do a lip sync, or I just use the "I am driving" reason to get away. Works most of the time.

One of this session was at the now defunct KTV at Peninsula Plaza.

I have my own preference for girls, what seemed like a gem to another, may not even appeal to me at all. But one of these girl the mummy brought in, caught my eyes immediately.

She had this really sweet look, and the pair of large spectacles she wore added to the innocent factor. Well proportioned figure, communicated in English relatively well.

My business associate commented her had the teach feel. I cannot disagree.

She introduced herself as Coco.

Me: You from Vietnam?
C: Yes, HCM
Me: (but of course, either that or Hanoi right?) You come Singapore how long already?
C: 1 year already, S pass
Me: Oh ok, so where you live now?
C: Haig Road condo, with other girls
Me: Have WeChat?
C: Yes, I scan you

That's the start. We had a little bit of fun kissing and groping each other. Tipped her $50 before I went off.

For bros who know the rate now, it's nowhere near $50.

I don't ask for WeChat just to collect numbers. I had the intention to bed her, since her looks appealed big time to me. Right after I reached home, I sent her a text telling her how much I enjoyed myself just now and looking forward to see her soon.

The reply was positive. IKR, she needs the PR for more recurring business.

I began to text her more regularly. I didn't want to be spending time and money at the KTV.

And so, I managed to ask her out on a weekend day. Weekend was great because she didn't have to report to the KTV too early, and I had the ideal place to bring her to.

The thing is, the pretext of asking her out wasn't to fuck her. I had in mind that it was more like a date.

But of course, how can things with them be so innocent?
Old 16-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice little thread that works like a little black diary. TS is a honest player about his needs and wants.
Will camp here for more updates.
Old 16-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
poptam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, support!
Old 16-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do Continue TS
Old 16-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

So that day, I picked Coco up at her condo in Haig Road.

She wasn't as dolled up as her usual KTV look, but still she was dressed to kill. Just light make up, but the singlet and micro shorts already were a killer combination.

I like to add that she wasn't wearing any bra, which was pretty obvious.

I guess, given her natural sweet looks and figure, she could get away wearing anything.

Once she got into my car, she held my arms right away, like an excited gf meeting her bf.

C: Hello baby
Me: Are you hungry? Want to go eat?
C: Not hungry yet
Me: Where you want to go?
C: Up to you baby, can eat later
Me: Go my office? Today no people
C: OK!

You might be wondering, office, really?

My office doesn't operate on weekends, and no one will be back there during weekend.

More importantly, I am the boss, thus I am in control of the environment.

The bonus is, from the carpark to my office, it's discreet enough. There's no need to walk past too many people or shops. Reducing exposure as much as possible was crucial.

Once we entered my office, I locked up the front door. Just in case, doesn't hurt to be more careful.

We proceeded into the meeting room, which had a nice view of Marina Bay. It was late morning, so there was a bright view of the scenery, which impressed her.

C: Baby, your office so nice!
Me: You like can come here more (well, not during office hours of course)

There's a sofa in the meeting room, so we sat down and got cozy with each other.

We started to french like long lost passionate lover, and I was groping her all over.

C: Baby, we fuck ok?
Me: I no condom
C: I can blowjob for you
Me: Today I no think of sex, I just want to meet you

She seemed disappointed, rightfully. They don't want to be out for just a pure date.

C: No need condom, just no shoot inside, ok?
Me: How much?
C: $250
Me: So expensive, I don't have $250. $200?
C: Ok...

We carried on, but I didn't want to go raw. Sure, no condom is a bonus, but it's not worth the risk, at least not for me. So before my dick took over my brain, I halted.

Me: You wait me, I go down buy condom, very fast.
C: Ok baby, faster come up

I made my way down to the provision shop and got a packet of condom and Fishermen's Friend. Then I hurriedly made my way up, popping a tablet into my mouth first and crunching it before I reached.

We resumed our frenching sitting on the sofa. She lifted up her arms for my to take off her singlet, revealing her nude nipple patches. Then I unzipped her shorts and slid it off, showing her black panties. Not my favourite type and color, but at this stage, what else can I do? Shop for new undies?

I pulled off her nipple patches and licked her nipples like a hungry baby, occasionally give her a suck to give a tad of pain. I guessed she enjoyed it, judging from her moans and groans.

I lifted her panties to the side and lightly fingered her. Ok, it was wet, means she's in the groove. But it wasn't wet enough for me.

I laid her down on her back, open up her legs laid on my belly with my head position in between her legs. I licked her pussy over her panties, delibrately.

C: No no, don't make panty wet, I still have wear later

She then took it off, leaving a clean shaven, nice smelling pussy. And I began a furious assault on it, alternating between quick and slow licks, coupled with kissing and blowing.

Her moans were loud and clear, besides looking at how my tongue was working, she had her eyes closed most of the time.

Me: You ok?
C: Yes, you are good, make me so wet, I like
Me: I give you more

I turned up the gear and tongued her with accelerated pace, no more slow licks or any kisses or blows.

C: Oh baby, cannot already, dunwan so fast

Not that I bothered, I carried on, her pleas only urged me to go even faster.

C: BABY! You so good!

I know.

C: You want make me cum?

But of course, I am a man on mission.

C: You like me cum baby?

Seriously, at the rate my tongue is moving, pausing to talk is not an option.

C: Baby! Please stop, I cannot already, baby!

Like I care. If I just slowed down a bit, it would undo all the hard work I've put in all day.

Obviously she didn't mean what she said; her hips were moving in tandem with my licking.

She wanted it, badly.

C: AAARRRGGGHHH! OOOHHH!

She let out a sharp and higher than usual pitched moan, stopped moving her hips and panted.

At where I was, it was wet with both her juices and my saliva, I couldn't tell if she cum more juices out, but I was pretty sure I hit her G and made her reached orgasm.

Me: You cum?
C: Yes... (rather weakly)
Me: You enjoy?
C: Yes baby, you so good, can make me cum so fast

Fast? I don't know, but it was tough work for a good 10 minutes. I felt my tongue sore, then again, the feeling of conquering her was well worth the effort.

Me: You want rest first?
C: No baby, I want do for you

She hugged me tight and frenched me. Hey girl, that's your juices still on my mouth yeah? Not like she cared about it anyway.

She took off my pants and my boxers.

C: Baby you so big...
Me: Me big? I don't think so, I think small
C: No baby you big, I like

Sure, I don't believe her for 1 minute, but who cares, she's in the groove so why spoil it?

Me: Just now I make you cum, now you blowjob me can?
Old 17-01-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

A little prequel to connect up the dots, for anyone who is wondering why I disappeared for almost a decade, and coming back now.

Back then, SBF was a must visit website only a daily basis. The place where all the erotic stories are, and quality girls with real photos are reviews. I am sure many bros will agree that the quality of the girls haven fallen sharply, while the prices have gone up.

In short, the luring power diminshed, but that's not the main reason.

Being young and hot blooded has it merits. Those glorious days where I could have stallion sex; 3 times in a row. The sequence was as such;

- Foreplay
- Cum in mouth (1st)
- Foreplay
- Sex
- Nap
- Foreplay
- Sex
- Wash up

Literally I cummed till my balls hurt, but it felt good.

Or it could be throughout the whole day, like being at a chalet with just 2. Except for the times out for meals, we were in our undies most of the time, ready to drop the beat.

I disgressed. I missed those days.

So the main reason is simply I decided to focus more on making money. Developing BGR was good, the GFE was there, and most importantly, the sex is free, at least, most of the time. There's no need to pay the girl for it, except for the cost of accomodation.

But the potential backlash can be too much to bear, so I cut off developing relationships, just browsing on SBF occasionally to find whores for quick fixes to my urge.

Fast forward to recent times, thankfully finances got better so there's more room for more to indulgle in sextifcation.

The office, for an example, is a great addition. While it isn't available as and when I want it, still it is great to have an option not to pay on the available days.

There's no in-built toilet, having one will be a lot more convenient for washing up, but having such a convenience comes at higher rental, plus the cleanliness of it will have to be on me or my staffs, and that's the deal breaker.

Renting an apartment? Sure, I've toyed with the idea many times but being a business person, it just didn't make sense to be paying for something that I won't be using regulary.

Coming back, it not a show of power by any means, but just to carry on my experiences to share with fellow bros.

I am not a good story writer, nor am I am doing this for fame. It just pure sharing; it will be nice if you up my power, but if you don't want to, please do not zap.

The following posts won't be always about the sexual encounters, there will be some throwbacks like such, or sharing around some good stuffs that may be useful for bros.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for all the stories you shared. Do not be overly concerned about the points. Even for stories, it's also one man's meat is another's poison.
Just treat this forum as your little diary to keep track and recall the good old memory.
Old 17-01-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story bro. Up 15 points to show support!
Old 17-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

The Coco encounter continues...

C: Yes baby, I give you good

I asked for her to blowjob me, and of course she agreed readily. Afterall, she just had a great cunninglus masterclass from me. Time for her to show her $200 worth.

I sat up and open up my legs. Before she started to do anything, first thing she did was to clean up my 2IC with wet tissue. Damn, in the haste to get it on with her, I forgot to clean it up beforehand.

Good thing she didn't mind, and clean up the whole area for me like I am a baby. She pulled back the foreskin to clean the turtle head nicely. Good thing she did that, and I will explain later why so.

After the clean up, she knelt in front of me, while I sat like a king. This is domination at the finest. The setup was good, may what follows better it.

She began by licking on the shaft. Felt good, but the best is yet to be. She then took almost my whole 2IC in her mouth for a grand deepthroat. I could feel the hit on the back of her neck. The sensation was good, but I had to restrain myself from enjoying too much, else I might just end up ejaculating prematurely. The point where she stopped and lifted her mouth, the saliva connecting her lips and my 2IC, was a beautiful sight.

For a moment I thought, time to cap for sex. We did have a grand foreplay, so it was time for the grand finale.

No.

She went down on my balls sack, kissing and licking on it. At the same time, she had one hand on my 2IC, stroking it. My balls felt ticklish and aroused at the same time, I think I felt more blood gushing to my 2IC.

Unknowingly, I opened my legs wider to give her more room. Then my defence began to give way; all this while I had my eyes wide opened to observe her, and I haven't let out a single moan, but the advances on my balls were too much to bear.

Me: uh uh, uh...
C: Baby you like?
Me: Yes uh, you very good uh
C: You become more big
Me: Because you make me so horny uh uh
C: You want me make you cum baby?
Me: No uh, I want fuck, I want fuck uh uh

I had to put a stop to it, else I was going to ejaculate, no way this is going to end by a blowjob.

C: I put condom for you
Me: Ok

She struggled a bit

C: You so big, I don't know how put
Me: I do myself

Well, the condom did feel pretty tight.

As much as I wish to penetrate her right away, I knew if I did, I won't last too long. I needed to calm down while not spoiling the momentum.

Me: You lie down, I do for you
C: Ok

As she made herself comfortable, she opened up her legs and awaited for me to enter her.

But she had a good 15 to 20 minutes working on my 2IC, surely she must have lost some of her juices. I had to lubricate her again.

I did a little foreplay by frenching, nipples licking and fingering first, then I went downwards to give her round 2 cunninglus.

C: Baby! Why you do again?
Me: I want make you feel good then we sex
C: Baby no need, I wet, can sex
Me: You wet? I check first

So again I restarted the licking, for strategic purpose. On one hand I bought time to calm my 2IC down, but readily erected to enter her, on the other hand, I can re-lubricate her again while not disrupting the flow of the game.

C: Baby no...

Barely 5 minutes in, I could feel her increased sensivity once again. She was moving her hips in rhythm to my licking and letting out moans in both high and low tones. It felt right.

C: Baby I going to cum again... ah... oh...
Me: Yes

I'm not going to give longer answers, my mouth is busy. Well so are my hands as they were fondling her boobs simultaneously.

C: Baby AAARRRGGGHHH! OOOHHH!

Yeah! That's the 2nd homerun! Woohoo!

I need to admit, her juices tasted good. Then again, that's probably because I was in a heightened sexual aroused state, the sensation of pain and smell was haywire.

I just remained where I was, licking her albeit slowly.

C: Baby stop, I cannot already
Me: Why cannot? You enjoy so much, shout so loud!
C: I cannot wait more, I want you fuck me, I love you
Me: I take out condom can?
C: Yes baby, faster fuck me!

Well this was the moment logic wasn't existent at all and I pulled out my condom, with some difficulty.

How the hell it got this big? I don't recall my 2IC ever being this big ever?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1