The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Great encounter, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 19-01-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Post Re: Recalling the days of being young

Before I carry on about Coco, I like to share about my personal experience in delaying ejaculation.

I am sure most, if not all bros will agree with me on the issue of premature ejaculation;

It is a MEGA DISASTER

Cumming just after a few thrusts feels more like a battle lost with added dents to ego and manliness.

I am not going to lie; I did have my fair share of premature ejaculation events and it definitely didn't feel good at all, even if the foreplay was superbly perfomed.

Maybe the consolation is, the girl might feel good; obviously not because of sex like The Flash, but rather, getting to earn her keep in a much shorter time.

One shot is one shot, she gets paid whether you screw her for 15 seconds or 15 minutes, that's the brutal fact.

But in a long term relationship, premature ejaculation will be a problem.

Women are similar to men; we want to cum, they want to cum as well. The difference is, women can have multiple orgasms in a single session, while men will need sometime to recover before going for another penetration.

Women can get playful as well, they will want to dominate at times and make their partner cum. The man cumming is a job done for both parties; the man gets to release and relief, while the woman gets satisfaction is a job well done.

The point is, don't ignore premature ejaculation.

Yes, it is possible for them to hit orgasm via fingering or cunninglus. But surely most women would prefer for that to be achieved through penetration.

So what can be done to delay ejaculation?

Prof X (aka mind control method)

If you google for it, there's something about distracting yourself mentally, like thinking of something else other than sex, probably something boring like a problem at work or what to eat later.

The extent of the effectiveness is subjective to individuals, we don't share the same level of will power right?

Does it work for me personally? Yes it does to a certain extent, though the delaying effect may not be as long as I want it to be.

The trade off is, you will lose a bit of erection, but that's how the delay is achieved. And if your girl is sensitive enough down there, she will be able to feel it.

More often than not, girls know when you are distracted and no entirely focused on sex, it may dampen the overall mood instead.

I would rate the effectiveness of Prof X (aka mind control method) 2/10. It should ideally be a reinforcement to other methods but definitely not your primary one.

Helmet on (aka condom)

I don't study into condoms too much, my default choice is always Durex Performa. Simply because it has a drop of substance in it that helps to numb the 2IC somewhat to prolong penetration.

Yes, it costs more than regular condoms. But is saving that few dollars worth it, versus being a dud in bed?

Just take note - that little drop of substance is all the difference, drop it, and get ready for the sex to be over sooner than you realise. Don't be lazy, put it on yourself.

Oh yes, another important point to take note. It is fairly effective, but it doesn't work immediately. If you penetrate at once you are capped, there's good chance that you feel the numb effect creeping in AFTER you cummed.

That will SUCK even more than premature ejaculation.

So the tip is, cap yourself, and after that, don't rush into pentration. Take a moment to perform some foreplay on her, feel the substance on your 2IC taking effecting, then insert.

There's another version; Mutal Climax. Basically it is a Performa + ribbed version. Costlier, and it doesn't come in packs of 3, only 12. Perhaps it is good for a regular and long term partner, the additional cost for better quality of sex is well worthed, but there's no need for that extra for paid ones, just go with regular Performa.

I will rate the Helmet 7/10, provided you wear the condom the right way and exercise patience before penetration.

Pull Back

If you haven't been circumcised, then put your foreskin to good use.

Pulling the foreskin back creates a pressure on the 2IC, effect is like tying a rubber band around it. Less blood flow, hence delaying the ejaculation.

This method is requires no extra costing and it is natural. But on the other hand, high chances you will feel pain, especially during handjob since the hand doesn't have much lubrication to ease the friction.

Blowjobs can be painful if the girl uses more teeth than lips and tongue. Your 2IC is already exposed, so it is more sensitive naturally. With less teeth, more lips, tongue and saliva, blowjob is still great.

When to execute pull back? Personally I recommended doing so even the foreplay starts.

Don't worry about pain during sex. It might hurt a bit during the initial penetration. But once the pussy is wet enough, the sensation will still be wonderful.

For goodness sake, pull back and clean it up, at least before the session starts. The smell will be a turn off for the girl when she goes down south. A little effort on personal hygiene goes a long way.

As to why pull back before even starting on foreplay, reason is the same as Helmet, allow time for the effect to kick in.

It worked liked magic the first few months I executed it. I was a beast in bed, dominating the women from start to end. Problem is, the effect dimishes over time when the foreskin gets lose due to constantly stretching it.

I will rate Pull Back 5/10. No pain, no gain.

Switch

There's a few basic positions; missionary, cowgirl (front/back), doggie etc. The point is not about how many positions can be achieved in a session, but rather, switch in time.

Meaning, before the feeling of cumming arrives, change position.

The break will somewhat disrupt the momentum for both parties, but it does give you a bit of time to let your 2IC cool off and recover a bit before you penetrate in the next position.

Most women don't mind changing positions; as long as it is not done right after a few thrusts, then it becomes irritating. They too want to enjoy the excitement being in the particular position, so switch strategically, not tactlessly.

And it doesn't hurt to make your hands and mouth work during the interval. French her, lick her nipples, fondle her boobs, fingering, cunninglus, dirty etc during the switch to make it as seamless as possible. When it's done right, they won't know you are doing so to buy time for your 2IC to cool off.

I will rate this 2/10. Definitely another support scheme, not the main.

How about engaging all the above methods?

YES - that is exactly why to understand which is your main and which is your support.

In sequence, this should be how it pans out;

1. Pull back - before starting anything, clean throughly
2. Helmet - give it a good 3 to 5 minutes after capping before actual penetration
3. Prof X + Switch - this is probably the most difficult part as you need to coordinate both mind and body

For some reasons that condom cannot be used (i.e. trying to conceive) then just combine 1 & 3. The effect will diminish, but being a stud in bed is secondary when trying to conceive. That will be a chapter for another day, but for now, hope the combined methods works good enough for you, and do share if you have any other tips to delay!
Old 19-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz you +15 for sharing nice tips here, cheers!
Old 19-01-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you +15 for sharing nice tips here, cheers!
Thanks bro upz you too!
Old 19-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Power! After Mia for 9 years can still cum back and continue story!
Hope it isn't 9 years too late for you!
Old 19-01-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFav View Post
Nice update TS, hope to read more.
Will recall the best I can to write
Old 19-01-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice little thread that works like a little black diary. TS is a honest player about his needs and wants.
Will camp here for more updates.
Well described, little black diary
Old 19-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptam View Post
Enjoying the story, support!
Please upz! Thanks!
Old 19-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandPipers View Post
Do Continue TS
I did! Please upz if you don't mind!
Old 19-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS, thanks for all the stories you shared. Do not be overly concerned about the points. Even for stories, it's also one man's meat is another's poison.
Just treat this forum as your little diary to keep track and recall the good old memory.
Agreed, naysayers will question the authenticity of it, but the thing is, I can keep it real because identity isn't revealed.

Hope you enjoyed it so far.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Recalling the days of being young

The Coco-fun continues…

Well the time had finally come (not cum) for the finale. The amount of pre-penetration work aka foreplay was massive effort but all worth it.

C: Faster fuck me baby! Faster put it!
Me: You ok no condom?
C: Yes, just no cum inside

Obviously both weren’t thinking logically.

I wanted to “punish” her by ramming her hard, but being the gentleman, I inserted her slowly in missionary.

Damn, it was both tight and wet. It felt electrifying.

C: ARGH! So big! OH!

I don’t know if I was that big or she was that tight. Perhaps both? Certainly there was nothing to complain about. I started moving my hips.

Me: How you feel?
C: Good! Give more!

OK, you asked for it.

I began with slow and half thrusts, then I alternated between quicker half thrusts and slower deep thrusts.

C: ah ah ah ah (half thrusts)
C: URGH (deep thrusts)

She had her eyes closed and bit her lips. She was enjoying it.

So far so good, I was at about 25%.

I lifted her left leg over my right shoulder while I was still in her, and I continued my different pace and rhythm.

Her moans and groans become sharper and louder. At such a volume, it would have been audible even on the exterior of a hotel room, assuming it was a budget hotel room.

This angle allowed deeper penetration, that’s why the louder and sharper moans and groans.

Then I lifted her other leg onto my left shoulder, then delivered a few deeper thrusts. She opened her eyes wide and stared at me, but not in a menacing way.

C: Baby! So deep! ARGH!!!

No one can convince me I wasn’t on the right track. But the urge to cum was at about 80%, it wasn’t good news, I had to slow down.

This position can’t be done prolonged as it strains their legs, so after a few minutes, I put her legs down and reverted to the default missionary position, giving only slow half thrusts. I could buy some time to bring down my urge.

C: Baby you so good… argh…
Me: You like I am happy, I like hear you
C: You enjoy? Why you look like not happy?

Definitely not. I just kept my passion in check to keep my urge to cum at manageable levels, just heavy breathing and no moans. I kept my eyes opened throughout as well, so I have a good view of her expressions.

Me: I enjoy, I like more see you enjoy
C: Why? You different from other men
Me: I not like other men, they only want themselves feel good, I want you feel good also
C: Oh baby you so sweet
Me: Sweet, but also big?

Without waiting for her to reply, I went into an overdrive mode, moving my hips as fast as I could to deliver continuous quick thrusts.

C: ARGH ARGH ARGH, no baby too fast!
Me: You no like?
C: YES I LIKE, AH AH!
Me: You can cum?
C: YES, CUM SOON OH OH!
Me: Cum for me

This was a risky move, I could lose control and ejaculate before she cummed. But it was a calculated risk, I cooled down quite a bit after going slow and chatting. I was about 30% prior to commencing overdrive mode.

I did my utmost best for almost a minute. Fuck, I was at 90% already.

C: ARGH!!!

She cummed. Thank goodness, I almost blew my load. 2nd home run for the day!
Old 19-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
jucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, support!
Old 19-01-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

first time is always shy and exciting, like my first is also with sugarbook girl, meet in romance and romance in hotel
Old 19-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Before I carry on about Coco, I like to share about my personal experience in delaying ejaculation.

I am sure most, if not all bros will agree with me on the issue of premature ejaculation;

It is a MEGA DISASTER

Cumming just after a few thrusts feels more like a battle lost with added dents to ego and manliness.

I am not going to lie; I did have my fair share of premature ejaculation events and it definitely didn't feel good at all, even if the foreplay was superbly perfomed.

Maybe the consolation is, the girl might feel good; obviously not because of sex like The Flash, but rather, getting to earn her keep in a much shorter time.

One shot is one shot, she gets paid whether you screw her for 15 seconds or 15 minutes, that's the brutal fact.

But in a long term relationship, premature ejaculation will be a problem.

Women are similar to men; we want to cum, they want to cum as well. The difference is, women can have multiple orgasms in a single session, while men will need sometime to recover before going for another penetration.

Women can get playful as well, they will want to dominate at times and make their partner cum. The man cumming is a job done for both parties; the man gets to release and relief, while the woman gets satisfaction is a job well done.

The point is, don't ignore premature ejaculation.

Yes, it is possible for them to hit orgasm via fingering or cunninglus. But surely most women would prefer for that to be achieved through penetration.

So what can be done to delay ejaculation?

Prof X (aka mind control method)

If you google for it, there's something about distracting yourself mentally, like thinking of something else other than sex, probably something boring like a problem at work or what to eat later.

The extent of the effectiveness is subjective to individuals, we don't share the same level of will power right?

Does it work for me personally? Yes it does to a certain extent, though the delaying effect may not be as long as I want it to be.

The trade off is, you will lose a bit of erection, but that's how the delay is achieved. And if your girl is sensitive enough down there, she will be able to feel it.

More often than not, girls know when you are distracted and no entirely focused on sex, it may dampen the overall mood instead.

I would rate the effectiveness of Prof X (aka mind control method) 2/10. It should ideally be a reinforcement to other methods but definitely not your primary one.

Helmet on (aka condom)

I don't study into condoms too much, my default choice is always Durex Performa. Simply because it has a drop of substance in it that helps to numb the 2IC somewhat to prolong penetration.

Yes, it costs more than regular condoms. But is saving that few dollars worth it, versus being a dud in bed?

Just take note - that little drop of substance is all the difference, drop it, and get ready for the sex to be over sooner than you realise. Don't be lazy, put it on yourself.

Oh yes, another important point to take note. It is fairly effective, but it doesn't work immediately. If you penetrate at once you are capped, there's good chance that you feel the numb effect creeping in AFTER you cummed.

That will SUCK even more than premature ejaculation.

So the tip is, cap yourself, and after that, don't rush into pentration. Take a moment to perform some foreplay on her, feel the substance on your 2IC taking effecting, then insert.

There's another version; Mutal Climax. Basically it is a Performa + ribbed version. Costlier, and it doesn't come in packs of 3, only 12. Perhaps it is good for a regular and long term partner, the additional cost for better quality of sex is well worthed, but there's no need for that extra for paid ones, just go with regular Performa.

I will rate the Helmet 7/10, provided you wear the condom the right way and exercise patience before penetration.

Pull Back

If you haven't been circumcised, then put your foreskin to good use.

Pulling the foreskin back creates a pressure on the 2IC, effect is like tying a rubber band around it. Less blood flow, hence delaying the ejaculation.

This method is requires no extra costing and it is natural. But on the other hand, high chances you will feel pain, especially during handjob since the hand doesn't have much lubrication to ease the friction.

Blowjobs can be painful if the girl uses more teeth than lips and tongue. Your 2IC is already exposed, so it is more sensitive naturally. With less teeth, more lips, tongue and saliva, blowjob is still great.

When to execute pull back? Personally I recommended doing so even the foreplay starts.

Don't worry about pain during sex. It might hurt a bit during the initial penetration. But once the pussy is wet enough, the sensation will still be wonderful.

For goodness sake, pull back and clean it up, at least before the session starts. The smell will be a turn off for the girl when she goes down south. A little effort on personal hygiene goes a long way.

As to why pull back before even starting on foreplay, reason is the same as Helmet, allow time for the effect to kick in.

It worked liked magic the first few months I executed it. I was a beast in bed, dominating the women from start to end. Problem is, the effect dimishes over time when the foreskin gets lose due to constantly stretching it.

I will rate Pull Back 5/10. No pain, no gain.

Switch

There's a few basic positions; missionary, cowgirl (front/back), doggie etc. The point is not about how many positions can be achieved in a session, but rather, switch in time.

Meaning, before the feeling of cumming arrives, change position.

The break will somewhat disrupt the momentum for both parties, but it does give you a bit of time to let your 2IC cool off and recover a bit before you penetrate in the next position.

Most women don't mind changing positions; as long as it is not done right after a few thrusts, then it becomes irritating. They too want to enjoy the excitement being in the particular position, so switch strategically, not tactlessly.

And it doesn't hurt to make your hands and mouth work during the interval. French her, lick her nipples, fondle her boobs, fingering, cunninglus, dirty etc during the switch to make it as seamless as possible. When it's done right, they won't know you are doing so to buy time for your 2IC to cool off.

I will rate this 2/10. Definitely another support scheme, not the main.

How about engaging all the above methods?

YES - that is exactly why to understand which is your main and which is your support.

In sequence, this should be how it pans out;

1. Pull back - before starting anything, clean throughly
2. Helmet - give it a good 3 to 5 minutes after capping before actual penetration
3. Prof X + Switch - this is probably the most difficult part as you need to coordinate both mind and body

For some reasons that condom cannot be used (i.e. trying to conceive) then just combine 1 & 3. The effect will diminish, but being a stud in bed is secondary when trying to conceive. That will be a chapter for another day, but for now, hope the combined methods works good enough for you, and do share if you have any other tips to delay!
i do love and will always do the few basic positions as stated too
Old 20-01-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Hope it isn't 9 years too late for you!
Upz ypu +21 for coming back to continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1