The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute
Why local gals prefer caucasians?

I have friends and cousins who married caucasian guys from Europe and Australia. Wonder why they chose them instead of asian guys?
Old 02-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zapperlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Cause maybe our dick not big enough lo Haiz
Old 03-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Properly coz the grass looks greener on the other side la...but frankly speaking....they will eventually know tat it aren't tat green after all....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Because they are cheap slut.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Guess more glamorous.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

It's glamorous to them to get hitched to an angmoh...

Even if the angmoh is poor, take public transport or cycle to work... The girl will feel ego boosted in front of her friends...

I never see before a local woman with a poor angmoh complain or compare him to friends' richer hubbies... But local women with local bfs always compare and complain
Old 06-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

they love white trash
Old 06-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Sometimes it is just plain ludicrous to c s'pore girls going out w these Caucasians. Hv u guys ever noticed tt a number of these girls will purposely wear a low cut or high heels or extra padded bras just when they are going out with these whites, and walking looking around to make sure tt they noticed? N even more ludicrous when these whites tries to imitate s'poreans by wearing shorts when going out with these bitchy s'porean girls! Very funny!
I also noticed these girls driving t whites!!! Guess don't care if the whites can drive, or hv t money to buy a car, as long as they can get a white cock!
N I find it extremely bitchy n cheap when the s'pore tv hosts act on tv commenting 'oooh, Ang Moh bf!) (U know who these bitches are, esp the one
who dump her husband for a white)
Old 06-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster

Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Oh well..... Perhaps it's time s'pore guys start marrying white girls. Blonde pussies ar a good lay, I tell u guys.
I recently came back from the US n managed to screw 2 American girls, finally! They are a number of these American girls who are Asian size n they make really good lay! Damn shiok! If I m not married now, I would certainly look out to marry a white now. So, for those guys who are not married yet, start looking n fucking a white. Guess then the s'pore girls will start wondering where all the rich s'porean men are. Let the girls marry those poor whites!
I m going for whites!!! Makes me horny thinking of tt time I screw them!
Old 07-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Is difficult for asian man to get white gals....sigh...
Old 07-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

T.S, i guess not all Local Gals are like that....there are still local gals prefered local man...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
Sometimes it is just plain ludicrous to c s'pore girls going out w these Caucasians. Hv u guys ever noticed tt a number of these girls will purposely wear a low cut or high heels or extra padded bras just when they are going out with these whites, and walking looking around to make sure tt they noticed? N even more ludicrous when these whites tries to imitate s'poreans by wearing shorts when going out with these bitchy s'porean girls! Very funny!
I also noticed these girls driving t whites!!! Guess don't care if the whites can drive, or hv t money to buy a car, as long as they can get a white cock!
N I find it extremely bitchy n cheap when the s'pore tv hosts act on tv commenting 'oooh, Ang Moh bf!) (U know who these bitches are, esp the one
who dump her husband for a white)
i dun give a damn about these SPGs cos most of these look like shit....

any PRC/HK/taiwanese girls can beat these SPGs in looks hands down ...so i dun give a damn ... dun wanna bang these SPGs also....their look turn me off
Old 08-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Is difficult for asian man to get white gals....sigh...
Bro, really it's not too difficult. Unfortunately, $ still plays a part. All girls, regardless, likes to b pampered, b given lots of attention n security. $ helps u to buy love. Seriously! Who in t world now love a person for love alone? $ helps to ease to fall in love. A well pressed shirt, a fashionable look, and a nice Beamer/Merc/Porsche helps. It may take a bit of time, unlike a commercial lay, but its damn satisfying when u get t white cunt. After tt, if u really fall for each other, get married, hv a Panasian kid n swagger in front of t bitch SPG. I just love the look of these SPGs when the white lovelies put their hands around me when I walk past them! Priceless! Don't give up! You'll surprised how easy it can be!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
likashing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I know of a gal who immediately dropped her chinese name and changed to a white name after marring an angmoh. I guess she feels its more prestigious to have a name that sounds like givenchy or gucci rather than tan ah lian.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SushiJiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it's not only local girls. I have noticed, with the growing korean community here, that many korean gals seemed to like dating caucasians.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1