The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
fishheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=895668

Christmas
FairiesFinder

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BBBJ / AR: 10/10
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 9/10

Tip top all out to please service.
Should try her before she leaves soon.
Definitely good worthwhile
Old 28-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
hoha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

112 fantasia

Looks 8/10 same as picture
Frenching 10/10 dfk
Bj 7/10
Service 10/10

Instruction was clear to get there is clear. She brought me up shower n everything sop, start with massage and after that catbath n bj everything was good. Today my little brother decided to go soft after all the foreplay and cant get hard at all. She tried to revive it bj french n everything still cannot(ytd i jerked off 2 times maybe thats why).

Didnt see any frustration on her n we just TCSS n she didnt rush the session, in between still got try but failed to despite the french n bj. In the end left without cumming, but i must commend her service really up there. She leaving in 1 week, will go back if i have time.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yolozzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tango from Loveaffair

Looks: 9/10. Innocent looking when she first opened the door! She looks exactly like the photo shared by okt.
Body: 9/10. Recommended by okt. Have curves at the right places. Boobs just right and got nice round ass also
FJ: 9/10. Tried all kind of positions! No complains from her. BBJ damn long also.
GFE: 9/10. She’s very chatty and will hug you the whole time on bed. Managed to French her too.
Location: 8/10. Discreet location. Need to walk quite a bit from mrt. But toilet and room nice and big.

OKT friendly and replies quickly.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post
Empire (AVA)

Location around GL

Looks 8.5/10 young milf look

Body 8.5/10 smooth skin with natural boobs

French 9/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 suck non stop will gonna finish into her mouth

FJ 9/10 she loves to be fuck doggy and will ask to open up her ass wider and fuck her deeper and she will more and gets more horny and wet, occasionally will ask to spank her ass and she will let out those horny moan

Massage 9/10 not those piano type

Worth the dmg and maybe will rtf once vitamin M comes back more
Eh bro.. thanks for the legit fr! Will find a time to rtf soon!

Old 28-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 succinct reviews for 2 new girls i tried over the weekend.

Somi (SS)
One of my best experience so far. Really horny girl that enjoys sex. She came a few time, even squirted while i was painting her. Hot and sexy body (small natural boobs, round ass), beautiful face.

Jam (Seduction)
Looks and body can give almost perfect score (enhanced D, can feel but not rock hard). Sex wise, not so great, got the feeling of quickly have it over and done with.

I guess timing and schedule of girls is a big factor, they are human afterall and service standards will vary, so YMMV.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
CaveTKP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cake(CF)
First time giving FR.
Okt: Fast reply. Good
Looks: Same as picture
Body: nice! Slim n tight.better than her picture. Natural boobs.
Service: Great! Tried various position that I wanted. Able to communicate in English and take the initiative to chats (I am a quiet guy btw) and make you feel like friends. After shot, she still patiently proceed to give massage and chat with me. Friendly n patient in providing her service.
RTF: Yes
Old 28-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jang from Mansion and agent provided a very swift booking which was nice. But after meeting the girl and trying her, I was very surprised…

Her boobs are indeed nice and soft, but the other positives about her mentioned by other FRs seemed to be non-existent. Low amount of frenching, and her massage was very subpar. She wasn’t wearing makeup; wouldn’t say ugly but also significant discount from her photos. She would also feel tired very quickly; she massage half my body then say she tired alr, proceeded to flip me over to massage my hands. She also has no massage technique at all, but will try to act smart, so e.g., when she massage my hands she will either lightly yank on the fingers or anyhow bend and press, almost hurt a couple of my fingers doing so. After the massage she rode me for awhile then also tired alr so I had to doggy her. Very disappointing. Though I will admit it was nice to see her squirm when I filled up her hole with my cock.

Gave agent my feedback and then he said he will “check”. Also dunno check what. You ask the girl directly surely they will deny bad service what. But I was like ok fine let’s see what you can find out. In the end about 45 mins later got forwarded a msg from Jang with some nonsense story about how I told her she was was beautiful and that I am a liar without actually addressing the issues I raised. Apparently Jang is also one of Mansion’s more premium girls (this demanding a slightly higher price point compared to the rest of the stable) so this kind of experience is all the more disappointing. Bros beware.

EDIT: Mansion bro after seeing this comment still can message me to confront me and ask me to remove this comment. Wtf? Only can accept good reviews? Still had half a mind to maybe try his other girls some other time but now I cannot respect this kind of dishonest dogshit behaviour.

Last edited by jokarl; 28-08-2022 at 06:20 PM.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
kiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just ended a session with candy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p...3#post21591373

OKT: responsive and helpful
Place: near outram, very discrete and suitable for drivers
Look: Thai tan
Body: petite and light to carry around
Bbbj: this is where she shine, DT gao gao.
FJ: because she is so small and petite, even average size cock look so big in her. Very interesting visual.
Good and value for money think. She even gave me a good proper massage in between shot as this is what she does in phuket for a living. And I mean real proper massage with effort.
Old 28-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Goodboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gena (Mansion)

OKT fast response and helpful.

A young milfy and a bit shy, looks like pic. small woman kind, will do as you say, very accomodative.

Looks: 8 wears a nice japanese kimono as pyjamas, jap style look, facial features nice, sharp nose, big eyes. has tattoos too. quite hot.

Body:8 boobs Big B ~ C, average height

GFE: 9 Very accomodative, quite chatty, takes a while to warmup tho

BBBJ: 8 slow and sensual

FJ: 9 will let you pump in different positions, moaning v turn onz. action begins in shower, keeps rubbing while washing my dd, very turn on, keeps saying very big and she rub it with her tits...helped me dry up and then light kissing and a bit of tongue then she got wilder as she proceeded to suck my dd and tease my nipples on bed. i touched her soft skin and fingered her then she got so wet and asked me to put it in, she climbed on me and ride me as i grab her nice tender boobs. carried her and flipped her over for missionary and she wanted me to fk her harder, and there goes 1st shot.

2nd shot took a while coz i was quite tired that day, but she tried her best, we played different position, doggy and missionary, and was v patient and still seductive. Finally changed to cowgirl to finish up 2nd shot. Rested and gave me a light massage, then we hug and chit chat a while, GFE very strong.

Overall: 8/10
Old 28-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kookik from Loveaffair
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=896704

Looks: 7.5/10 milf face acceptable

Body: 8/10 slim and meaty at the right place

Boobs: 8.5/10 Enchance C got some scar

Frenching: 8/10 passionate kiss

Bbbj: 7/10 slow and steady

Fj: 8.5/10 no ky needed easily wet

Painting : 9/10 clean shave

GFE: 8/10

Okt: Fast and smooth transaction.
Rft : if vitamin M recovered.
Old 28-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnptony is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for RTF session for Cartoon from Empire6969

Operator - Responsive and friendly. Always willing to answer my questions and willing to help! No qualms booking with him again.

Place - Hotel is a distance from the nearest MRT. No registration required if you follow instructions from operator.

Looks - Super cute and a little chubby. Photographs have gone through minimal editing and as good as the real person. Have some beauty marks that you can even see on the photos.

Boobs - Enhanced firm 38D but it's seasoned (not hard) so can squeeze and touch all you want. Size is proportional to body. Nipples are sensitive and a good place to start to get the juices flowing.

Body - is a little chubby with a little tummy, but definitely not fat. I'm a sucker for slightly meaty ladies, so this was really my type of gal. If I had to complain, it would be that boobs were enhanced.

BBBJ - Great BBBJ, starting in the shower. Knows her way around the rod and balls, looking at you while she does it. Finished in her mouth in no time.

French - Non-stop, starting in the shower. Easily the most I have gotten in D1 so far.

Fingering/Painting - Below is shaved clean with no smell. Allows and enjoys both. Gets wet easily, like why are you always wet easily.

FJ - Very wet so no KY required. Willing to do many positions but I really only did manage missionary and with her on top as I gave it up to BBBJ too quickly. Cartoon is super tight and her moaning really gets you into the mood.

AR - Not for me.

GFE - Cartoon is a bubbly girl and smiling all the time. She really knows how to make you feel comfortable and at ease. She has good English and can chat about anything under the sun. Even after the deed, comes to snuggle up with you like your loved one. Enjoyed the company so much that chat with her until time almost up.

RTF - Already did RTF once. I hear that she is leaving next week but confirm RTF if she is still around during the next weekend. Bros who have not tried Cartoon and want to do so, do make your booking soon!
Old 28-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Nat from Pink Lady
Okt: 9/10 fast replies
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty 23yo syt, slight thai tan. 100% accurate pics, kudos to okt. But I still prefer Cas lol
Boobs: 9/10 nice natural Bs
Body: 9/10 slim and soft smooth skin, no tummy
Bbbj: 7.5/10 v green
French: nil
FJ: 8/10 accommodative
Gfe: 8.5/10
Cons: bring your own towel
Nice girl who makes you feel at home.. dfk is a must for rtf so maybe not but ymmv for it as always. Have fun!
Old 28-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Civic- Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=civic

Stunningly beautiful gal who is yet to be discovered.

Very good in giving a blow. 69 and made it more pleasurable because I get to lick her sweet tasting pussy. Went straight to doggy, drilled her roughly holding her hips tight so I can drill her harder. She gave me moans sexy moans, and kept on saying yes yes yes. Few more minutes drilling and sexy time has came to an end.. came on her natural rounded tities. solid bros!
Old 28-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
ladygagaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=896394

FR on Ally

Looks: Young Cute Bubbly character
Body: Slim Slender youthful skin
Boobs: Natural C
Bbbj: Gentle like a young babe slow and steady
Fj: Solid fucking, never stops until i told her to change position. Really great session. Love it in misionnary.looking at her youthful looks
GFE: Have good command of English and can chat. Definitely a good companion.

In conclusion, this lady is a gem. She is a syt type..

A great Sunday good release service!
Old 28-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=yaris

Stable: Lust
Girl: Yaris

Looks - 9/10 pretty, naughty looks

Boobs - huge bumper.

Ass - perky and rounded

Comms - touchy and gets wet easily

BBBJ - suck me wet and sloppy

FJ - knows how to fuck. Confirm. Rode me like a mad woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1