The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
Finished up my spree with fon - a1.

Location at the east, shared with the rest of the a1 girls. Still ok for foot soldiers, in my opinion.

Looks are top notch. Really damn good. Photos are touched up abit, but her real looks are damn good, figure is not like those stick thin model but like those nice girls you see in the gym with that thick ass.

Shower was normal but once after shower, frenching started and she is a fierce kisser. Really good at using her tongue, which also came into play when she sucked me off.

Her bj was also very good, doesnt rush at it, slowly licked the shaft from bottom to top, doesnt forget about the balls and gave them plenty of licking, and also able to do furious aggressive sucking in between her soft licks. She was so engrossed in sucking that i felt that she would be ok with sucking throughout the entire session. Had to stop her cause i want to release both shots during sex.

Despite her tattoos, shes not the aggressive type like salt, shes was so demure and guai, like poly school girl. Her expressions were something else, her eyes can range from intense stare at you, like demanding you to fuck her hard and then pulling you in for frenching, and at times her eyes were like glazed from pleasure.

I think other bros that had her highlighted about her ass. Dont need to say more about the view during doggy, easily blew both shots in that position.

Didnt opt for anal, but im sure the experience would be great as well.
Upz you for sharing so many great FR
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 26-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basicfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patty - Mansion

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=2...0#post21853020

Looks : 8/10 similar to photo posted just abit filter, slutty looks, she was wearing the big frame spectacles which reminded me of my secondary school teacher, one of my biggest fantasies

Body : 9/10 slim sexy figure with nice ass

Boobs : 8/10 handful of b cup, soft natural

French : 10/10 full french mode, she love to french a lot with lots of tongue

BBBJ : 9.5/10 can take it deep, and she has many types of rotations , very skillful

FJ : 10/10 its been very long since i had such a wonderful session, forgo 2nd shot as we spent almost 45mins on my first shot, shes very accomodating and did all my request and positions, foreplay was excellent as we ate each other out totally

GFE : 10/10 top class gfe

RTF : Yes
Old 26-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a session with Nana from Empire6969 today. I had actually met Nana before a few months back and I had a great time back then. So when I saw her posting I immediately arranged for a slot. She is still the same horny as ever. We frenched like no tomorrow and her bbbj was so good that I had to unload. She then gave me a nice massage to recharge the body. For round2 I service her instead and she came after a good licking. Started to fuck with cowgirl and then changed a few positions. Finished off by a hj and nipple licking. She is one of the best for me so far. Will rtf soon.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for
lady : Yoona
OKT : 10/10
Looks : 8 SYT
Body : 8 slim
BBBJ : 8 hardworking
FJ : 8 responsive
GFE : 8
RTF : Maybe. Want to to try other girls in stable.

Overall a big 8 out 10. Satisfied customer.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Ray from Poison

Looks: 9/10 sexy pretty babe with big round eyes
Body: 9/10 smoking hot with curves in all the right places..that ass!
Boobs: 9/10 Pair of enhanced boobs which looks fantastic on her body
Catbath: 9/10 Very long duration on nipples licking and slowly swirl her tongue down.
French: 10/10 Soft kissable lips and speaks simple French
BBBJ: 10/10 Lengthy and very skillful with wet BBBJ including balls and shaft licking. Treated my dick like her fav ice-cream cone.
FJ: 10/10 Loves sex esp riding and damn sexy and erotic moaning
GFE: 10/10 Treated me like her bf and showered me with her full time and attention.
RTF: Definitely without a doubt!

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=909381
Old 26-11-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasmine from Empire

Looks/Body: 8/10. Her looks are rather unique. Definitely her in the photos, with longer hair. Very nice complexion, fair and nicely shaped body w braces and enhanced tits. No issues w braces.

GFE: Showers tgt, shy at first but realised she was quite the party animal when we talked about our clubbing experiences. She said she only sleeps and party. Speaks decent English. She's more towards GFE, definitely no dick slapping on her tongue PSE kinda things.🤭

BBBJ/FJ: Not much action in the shower cause space is tight. BBBJ was nice and slow with some DT. She's open to any position you wanna fk in, did her a favour since she looked a little exhausted from the riding. First shot ended in missionary, COB and rest up. Talked about more juicy clubbing stories and our pets lol. She was more into the second round, looks more hungry for it. So I went on to DT her more second time, switch to missionary, doggy and finished all satisfied in prone.

Overall, she's a really nice girl, treat her well and find a topic that interests both parties and its going to be a good time. For the price point, its great.

Thanks Bro Empire. 🙏
Old 26-11-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
animeloverz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cee from ClubFriday

Looks : Looks exactly like the photos, sibei cute

Body : Skinny and petite

Boobs : Small but 100% naturual and soft very nice to hold just nice can cup in hands

French : Light pecking did not french

BBBJ : Prob one of the best BBBJ I have experienced sibei power almost came in her mouth when she was blowing me

FJ : Sibei shiok especially the way she moan make me shoot dam fast :x

GFE : Top tier GFE

RTF : Yes 100% RTF but sadly she last day tommorow better book ur slots fast this is a gem you dun wanna miss
Old 26-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mint (Club Friday) RTF

Summary of 2x RTF for Mint in her stint here.

Saw Bro CF’s thread post on Mint’s return 2 weeks back and quickly booked myself a slot with her. The funny thing was that I had been chatting with him awhile before about returnees and didn’t expect Christmas to come early in the form of Mint. Jennifer next perhaps? 😄

Location: Mint’s currently housed in the solo shophouse unit which has provided countless hours of pleasure and fun so far (Bam, Lynn). It’s one of my fav locations till date as it’s convenient and fairly discreet if you go at the right timings. Kudos to Mint for cleaning the place up so well.

Looks: What you see is what you get. 1-1 match with the provided photos. Pretty lass with big bright eyes and long waist length hair.

Body: Petite frame with small boobs and round pert butt.

BJ: Sensual with a good amount of eye contact. Really can’t complain about the BJ but i guess I have been spoiled by Fon (A1) who’s set the bar so high for me.

FJ: Mint’s a dream in bed. Small and relatively flexible, it’s easy to try out all kinds of positions with her. Managed to find a comfortable angle for doggy this time and it was such a turn on thrusting into her and hearing her give off small lusty moans while getting fucked. This was made even better by the fact that I got her to leave her black thong on (i think this is fast becoming my fetish), which she helped hold aside as I slid my dick in and out of her pussy.

However I would say the most satisfying moment was definitely during the 2nd RTF when embracing her in a side ways position and making out while shafting her until I reached a climax. Would definitely recommend any position where you get to french her while fucking as Mint’s great at kissing and doesn’t shy away from however much tongue action you want to get.

GFE: Gets better with each time I visit. She loses her barrier when she gets comfortable with you and it was genuinely a pleasure talking about everything under the sun with her when cooling off after sex. So comfortable in fact that she didn’t even remember to collect payment after I left the room 😂

If you’re the sort who’s looking for a session with FWB vibes rather than just plain old sex, Mint’s worth the time and effort for a repeated visit. Last session was a little bitter sweet knowing it’s quite unlikely she’ll ever be back in SG (her 3rd stint this round).

RTF: Already did. Time to move on to new grazing pastures.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lisa from CF
Looks like the photo. Thai tanned skin
Not bad quite pretty to me
Tall and natural boobs and slim figure.
Very green in this industry and young
Accommodating to all actions
Moans abit not so real
No attached toilet
Old 26-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 2
Violin1102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViolin1102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViolin1102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Caramel from Seduction

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=908971

Looks : 8.5/10 look similar to photo, very pretty

Body : 8.5/10 Petite frame with slim and sexy body

Boobs : 8.5/10 Firm D cup for boob lover

BBBJ : 8/10 slow and sensual BJ

FJ : 8.5/10 very accommodating to different positions. Good bonk, highly recommended!

GFE : 9/10 sweet and nice girl. she can converse in English without any issue

RTF : Yes!
Old 26-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nana of EMPIRE6969
Surprised that she return to our shore barely 5 months from last trip and decided to RTF this afternoon.

Nana is cheerful and service oriented FL who gave all she has to the job. She is a bit more curvy than last time but still with great womanly assets especially her natural two head lamps that I enjoy kneading.

She is one horny Milf and never fail to deliver. Everything can do, French ok, she like to be painted and spend long time giving nice and wet BBBJ.

No complaints whatsoever even if I spent long hr finishing my FJ. At $120/2shot it is really hard to beat.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gringo360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara From Merci
Looks: 9/10 OL milf look.

Body: 9/10 beutiful figure.

Boobs: 10/10 natural B.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 good sucking and super sloppy

Fj: 9.5/10 great session.

Frenching: Allowed
Old 26-11-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gringo360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara from Merci
Looks:10/10
Bbbj: 11/10 (she really sucks passionately)
Boobs:Natural
French: 11/10
Fj: 10/10
Pussy clean shaved and tight.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

KITTY from NOOKY TIME

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=909163

Discreet, low human traffic location. Location is a bit surprising.

Looks: What you see what you get. Live photo except add slight tan. Fiona Xie look alike.

Late 20s, well maintained. Got one full back tattoo all the way to the butt.

English standard ok.

Enhanced boobs, around C, not that hard, suckable nips but nips a bit small.

Trimmed pussy, can paint, I think.

Shower together but not much action

FJ, rides well.

GFE: Will keep the conversation going and keep giving hugs and kisses

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 26-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

otokonoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CEE from CF (26/Nov)

Writing this review mainly because it's gonna be her last day soon and I won't have time to book a session

Looks wise the photo didn't do her much justice, greeted by a sweet girl with very positive attitude!

Service wise there is nothing for me to pick on, she kinda spoiled the market for me. If she was following any SOP, it should be adopted as the market norm.

Location is not the best but it kinda adds to the whole experience!

If you are reading this on 26/27 Nov, it's your last chance to get to spend some time with her. She is really sweet and well worth your time, would recommend the longer session to make the most out of it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1