The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Tammy
Date: Nov
Shave : Yes or No
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service:10 /10
Overall :9 /10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻

Very cheerful and can chat anything, maybe is my fault i too fault she seem a bit tired, but everything is good.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thispenzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mecury - Lust365

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=mecury

Looks: hot mistress appearance, the kind that is classy and super sexy

Body: definition of voluptuous, big tits, I believe almost reaching E cup. It’s big yet soft. Not hard like newly done. Damn sexy.

Bbbj: i was pretty tired tat day cause i went after work, so she sucked my popsticle for around 15 min and was feeling great just like having some energy boost.pushing her to the bed went on with missionary mode.

FJ: The missionary part strained alot of my energy and i was kinda sweating in the aircon room trying to maintain my momentum banging her with fast to slow pace wanting to last my shots. She knew that im enjoying it therefore she increase the volume to enhance my kick of SHIOK. while doing for quite some time she automatically pushed me back on the bed doing her cowboy. Quite enjoyed it as im also tired .
Old 30-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kiss918slut is Cool - loads of Potential

Rtf Mena

Skip to exciting part is when she pumped the speed (fast and hard) and i slapped her breast and squeezing it to bring up my sexual mode. before i could really controlled anymore i faster removed the capp and straight pushing her down shooting onto her body while she still giving the slight moan sound and enjoy face.

Appreciate the OKT who intro me this GEM back then. Need to get back to work as alot of documents need to be rushed and thats all for the FR on Mena.

plz share some of ur gems and if i have time i will like to try them as well . Thats all
Old 30-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delay FR for Fon from Mansion. (28/11/2022)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21855864

- Book a session with Mansion Bro for Fon.

- Reached site, follow Mansion Bro instruction to avoid register.
Stable responsiveness: 10/10

- Reached room, Fon open door, hide behind the door.
Looks like photo: 7/10 (Mansion photo, less makeup & PS, more close to 1st photo)

- Close door, greeted with a welcome smile? and a gentle hug
Surface personality: 10/10 - on 1st look, give me the feeling that she is pleased to serve.
Voice: 8/10 - usual thai woman voice

- Put bag, small talk abit (for a good abt 5mins?), while trying to assist to help me take off clothes.
- After helping me, she proceed to slowly take off her clothes (its like doing a strip show dunno why)
- Come closer, hug abit, kiss abit, french abit
No rush feel: 10/10 - everything is done slow, very very good
Subtle services: 10/10 - the "strip show", hugs, kisses is a very subtle service that she is not rushing.

- Go bathroom, abit small, getting on and off need to careful abit in case slip
- On shower, wash front, back, butt (she wanna AR?), wash didi clean clean.
Room: 7/10 - abit small but with Queen size bed, got a chair to sit and wear shoe later.
Service oriented: 10/10 - The surface personality & subtle service, the feel of her being service oriented is legit.

- Dry body, hug abit, kiss/french abit, pause awhile look at her, suddenly she shy wor lol
- Invite me to the bed 1st, while I signal to her ladies 1st, she climb to the bed
- On the bed side by side, hug abit, small talk abit

Looks (real person): 7/10 - vixien look, yet with a pinch of shyness (dunno why)
Boobs (Visual): Big A Small B
Body: 9/10 - slim, got piercing on stomach, visual look confirm less than 48kg
Pussy: Trimmed - more elaboration coming up later...

- While small talking, once a while peck, signal and invite me to drink milk (lol this part is funny)
Kissing: 10/10 - I think is becoz I like kissing thats y she compliment me by kissing well too
French: 10/10 - she has piercing on her tongue also, fighter, then u have to use tongue to control the tempo
Boobs (Feel): 10/10 - natural, nice to drink, fun to play

- Still in small talk, she ask if I wanna massage, she mentioned she learn before.
- can feel that she indeed knows, as she massage up from feet/calf... she is climbing up to didi like a cat...
- See the CFM face, I buay tahan then I tell her, next time RTF (2shots enough time), then she massage for me (suddenly I am the one rushing wor)
- Position her in front of me, she went south...
BBBJ: 10/10 - slow, soft, fast, suction, playing the turtle head with her tongue piercing.
CFM look: 9/10 - CFM look is aready given before BBBJ & while on it, she will also give u the CFM look while didi plays peek-a-boo.

- After I feel like dying (in a SONG way), I wanna eat abalone...
- She lies down, spread her legs, I look at her trimmed pussy (the hair is only on the top)...
- She "assist" to spread the pussy lips (shaven) revealing the shy Clit...
Pussy: No smell, gradually and slowly auto wet, yum yum.

- Now become I slowly climbing up to her while "land roving" along the way
- Drinking milk and playing neh neh, french abit
- She signal me to lie down and she give me a HJ/BBBJ again
- Didi mari kita, she slowly caps me on and really roll down the CD neatly
FJ: 10/10
I think this is 1 of the best I had so far.
She rode on, give the ahhhh sound when slowly insert then she bend over for more kisses/french.
While frenching, her hips is not idle too, the up and down motion is just soooo....hmmmm... (in a nice way)
As I like grinding, I position her up, hold her hips to grind, with some pounding in between.
While she is on her cowgirl position, dunno why its just very nice to see lol
After some more grinding, lay her down on missionary.
Thrust in a motion where didi is playing peek-a-boo with me.
Soft gentle moan when didi is playing the 1/4 in 1/4 out game.
While didi inside the cave, play with neh neh and kiss/french her.
Put the pillow behind her back, give her some more thrust.
While thrusting, soft moan combo with her flipping her eyes (roll eye?), this scene is really nice to look at.

- Finish the deed, she help to uncap, go to bathroom
- I think she likes kissing, kiss again then proceed to shower me clean clean again
- After shower, she wants to help me dry body, but i instead ask her to dry herself 1st as its cold
- After drying body, wear back clothes, she also dressing up while i "help" her
- She say cold, then I hug her abit to "warm" her.
- Knn really, If there is enough time for 2nd shot, I will do it (there is another bro appt later)
- Clothes on, let her sit on me and hug of me.
GFE: 10/10

- See me to the door, small peck, like a couple cant bear to leave
- Tell her will be back again
- Leave the site a happy man using Mansion's Bro instruction.
RTF: Confirm yes - The GongTao is reallllllll...
Old 30-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Jenny club friday

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, sexy syt with seductive eyes
Body: 8/10 Got the good curves and love her boobs
Boobs: 8/10. God given assets and i had a great time sucking on them.
Pussy: 8/10. In great condition. Wet after a short paint job.
Painting: yes allow.
BBBJ: 9/10. master at this, you should try!
FJ: 9/10. Jenny served me like her boyfriend. Rode me and pushed my head to suck her nipples... I got on top and plummet her hard and she pulled in for light kissing so i can hear her breathless moaning. Lady knows how to play act a bit to make me feel good. Finish in doggy while enjoying her ass shape view and strong slapping sound from my thighs hitting her butt. She is awesome to fuck.
GFE: 10/10 RTF for sure!!!
Old 30-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from club Friday

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced but nicely done and soft
Body: 9/10 small size and very sexy
Bbbj: 9/10 strong suction
Gfe: 10/10 very wonderful lady with lots of smile
Old 30-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pleasantknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda from Empire.

OKT: Bro was responsive to the request, they made the arrangements immediately and gave a nice discount from the prior support given. The location was quite hidden away and yet easily accessible. No issues faced when following the instructions given to get to the room.

Looks: 9.5/10, First saw her when I entered the room. She looks like the photos advertised. She looks afew years younger prior to becoming a MILF. The pink piiece that she wore on the day was form fitting and did not hide much.

Body: 10/10, Her body is soft and supple. She does not have alot of body fat and looked amazing the first time I saw her in the shower. Her skin is very soft and feels nice to the touch. Her ass is abit flat, but her breasts make up for this. Even if they have some enhancements, they feel nice and pliable. Her Nipple are quite responsive and sensitve to nibbling and sucking.

BBBJ: 8/10, Not really a fan of the BJ, but will commend on the effort made by Soda. She has braces on her teeth. But I did not been any teeth or sharpness during this. Her mouth feels warm and she does apply some sucking during the BBBJ.

FJ:10/10, After the BBBJ, we talked abit with kissing sessions inbetween. After a while, she capped me and initiated riding me Cowgirl Style. We had some issues with entry as she was quite tight. During the Cowgirl, she would alternate between grinding and riding which was a nice feeling. We changed to Doggy and Missionay during this time. Her warmth and tightness was consistent during the session. Afterwards, we took some time to rest for a while. For the second shot, it was clear to me that she was quite tired from the first session. But she still made the effort with the Second attempt.

GFE: 10/10, She really made me feel welcome and comfortable during my time with her. The only issue would be the language barrier as her english at times were lacking.

RTF: 10/10 Planning to RTF her before she goes back.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

adorah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara from The Pimp
Okt is easy going and response quickly even first time with the stable.
Location is easy to access and in good region with many restaurants and shops around.
Sara is good looking and working hard young lady at 22. Discounted from the photo as the filter but still pretty and will grow on you.
Young and slim body. Not fat. No stretch. Tan but not too much. No tattoo. Natural B boob good to play with. Smell nice on every parts of her.
Service is OK, and a bit green to it. Can do the needs and no complaints. Provided some massage between the shots. She also enjoyed as can tell from the reactions during the session
Open and easy to talk with, like to smile, and playful.
In overall a nice session. Will RTF for the lad and stable if got chance.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from Mansion

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21857847

Looks : 9/10 same as pic attached , looks very pretty in person, slutty vibe

Body : 9/10 slim gym toned figure, slender long legs, natural boobies, damn sexy

BBBJ : 9/10 hardworking, does it with passion, good suction

FJ : 10/10 damn tight pussy and she is naturally wet, did painting to stimulate her till her juices are following and intense pounding in doggy and missionary till we both came

GFE : 8/10 FWB feeling

RTF : Yes , can consider
Old 30-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Iris, Club Friday.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=909468

Looks – 7/10
Body – 8/10
Boobs – 8/10
Frenching – 8/10
Bbbj – 8/10
FJ – 8/10

Iris is a very pretty looking for those looking for mature woman sex. Very well taken care of body and skin. Skin very smoother and quite fair for me. Boobs enhanced C.

Frenching was nice feels like Frenching gf to me. Her Bbbj was also sensual and wet very enjoyable lots of tingling in my body. The view of the FJ really bonking hot neighbor wife fantasy. Not experienced enough but I take charge and she was accommodating out to please me.

Overall very positive attitude and service oriented.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasantknight View Post
FR for Soda from Empire.

OKT: Bro was responsive to the request, they made the arrangements immediately and gave a nice discount from the prior support given. The location was quite hidden away and yet easily accessible. No issues faced when following the instructions given to get to the room.
Thinking of the bonking session with her, my lil bro is rocking hard now

Bro Empire did give me discount too, I have gave Soda as a tips for her efforts
Old 30-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...8#post21853598

Fon from Mansion

Straight simple booking. No dramas.
Looks: 6/10 actual person. 30% PS.
Body: Slim with Tattoos.
Boobs: A+
GFE: 7/10
AR: Nil
French: Didn't try
Bbbj/Senual: 7/10
FJ: 7/10. Willing to try many positions. Shaved pussy quite tight.

What she lack in looks make up with good service. Overall not bad

Last edited by Pj90210; 30-11-2022 at 04:52 PM.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
gamerbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Muay (Mansion)

Looks: 8/10 ( chinese looking, pretty yet cute, nice smile and she smells really good)
Body : 9/10 (sexy curvy thicc figure, an ass to die for, so nice and good for doggy with piak piak sound)
Breast: 36C (soft fair nice to suck and play with)
BBBJ : 9/10 (good bbbj skill, nice tongue action, love the way she cuddle my balls and suck on them, the feeling is intense)
Frenching : 9/10 (DFK type)
FJ : 9.5/10 (can take hard pounding, the AJ is super good, damn tight and she can take it well)
Attitude : 10/10, 5 star service
Service : service oriented girl out here to please us
Old 30-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

adorah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sara from The Pimp

Okt is easy going and response quickly even first time with the stable.
Location is easy to access and with many restaurants and shops around.
Sara is good looking and hard working young lady at 22. Discount from the photo as the filter but still pretty and will grow on you.
Young and slim body. Not fat. No stretch. Tan but not too much. No tattoo. Natural B boob good to play with. Smell nice on every parts of her.
Service is OK, and a bit green to this. Can do the needs and no complaints. Provided some massage between the shots. She also enjoyed as can tell from the reactions during the session
Open and easy to talk with, English skill good. Smile a lot, and playful.
In overall a nice session. Will rtf for the lad and stable if got chance.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
stevstev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for FON from A1 stable.

Deed done on 30/11.

Looks: 10/10. Just my type of girl with shoulder-length hair. What you see is what you get!
Body : 10/10. To die for! Amazing hourglass curve and well maintained body. She exercises so that explains.
Breast: 8/10. Enhanced with big aerolas. I'm not a boob guy, but hey can't complain. They look amazing!
BBBJ : 10/10. BJ from heaven! Skillful and really makes me want to cum, very hard to get this feeling from other ladies I have tried.
Frenching : 12/10. Her tongue work is crazy! GFE gaogao one can won't stop Frenching
FJ : 12/10. What can I say. Pussy so tight and makes me cum fast
Attitude : 10/10. Very polite and well mannered. GFE gaogao! She speaks English quite fluently.
RTF: for sure! She is to die for
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1