The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi guys, new to this whole review thing. Hope can help out some bro out here with my review.

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/li-li-massage-hj-jg/

Have make an appointment to go after work, first time got a shock. In person match nothing like the website describe, review on their web also confirm fake, too far off from what I get.

Put tall and slim, but what I get is really like gorilla, dark big and tall.
Personality not too bad, but I think for us to go massage and everything first thing the girls must have at least abit standard that you can bring yourself to see la, I had my session rushed but mainly because I can't take it,a gorilla help me wank off.
Old 30-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Bro, I'm also actually one of her fans for her boobs leh. I don't like enhanced boobs, so when I see her natural nice boobs, I enjoyed it a lot. not very saggy in my opinion.. to each his own. Can't play with her pink nipple tho.

Something that cannot deny is her looks is milfy, so ppl that say she is in her early 30s are simply exaggerating.
I think he prefers Tao Zi's hard boobs and shape and have not seen WW's saggy boobs before to understand the meaning of "saggy".
Old 30-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

First time posting MR.
Face: 9/10 (Pretty) very accurate photos
Massage: 5/10 not going for massage TBH
Breast: 8/10 Natural C. Good to feel.
GFE: 10/10 Very nice to talk to. After icebreaking everything seems to be alot more fun.
Sensual: 7/10 (Body rub, boob massage, teasing, HJ while licking your nips)
Frenching / Kissing: NIL
RTM: Yes

Basically, good ML if you are looking for a very pretty one (my taste). Sensual really not bad. Very nice to talk to as well. GFE is good.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
This is the funniest thing i read today
Thanks for helping me save money. Was really tempted to go see the "best boobs"
I can vouch that Suki/niko beats 75% of the ladies in the web. In terms of sop service & body. Yes, she’s definitely in her early 40s but still more presentable than some 20s 30s. If you like milf she’s your cup of tea but if you’re looking for SYT, she’s definitely not.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
I can vouch that Suki/niko beats 75% of the ladies in the web. In terms of sop service & body. Yes, she’s definitely in her early 40s but still more presentable than some 20s 30s. If you like milf she’s your cup of tea but if you’re looking for SYT, she’s definitely not.
Agree both are quite good. But my money goes to Sophia😉
Old 30-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
chiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here’s my honest review, both pros and cons of the ones I tried recently.

Tutu
Looks syt, 8/10
Good service and soft boobs
Best body of the lot
Typical uni student look

Baby
Looks 7.5/10
Decent looking but looks to have gone under the knife, plastic vibe
Boobs are big, but man made
As what another bro said, in and out in 40 minutes, discreet apartment with some parking lots nearby

Shuang shuang
Looks 7.5/10
Tall and slim, no boobs
Good gfe, cat bath on upper half of body
Bad breath
Apartment in discreet area in the east
Old 30-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
Muhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
WOW 🤩 u can vouch 👍 peifu 🙏 I would not ask u how u arrive at those stats out of respect !! Peace bro
Old 30-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
Muhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Bro, I'm also actually one of her fans for her boobs leh. I don't like enhanced boobs, so when I see her natural nice boobs, I enjoyed it a lot. not very saggy in my opinion.. to each his own. Can't play with her pink nipple tho.

Something that cannot deny is her looks is milfy, so ppl that say she is in her early 30s are simply exaggerating.
Yup, she won’t allow me to suck her nipple…Most probably, she doesn’t want her nipple to turn brown must say she maintain her nipple very well, not her breast tho! Well there’s NIPINk from Korea apply on nipples twice a week!!
Old 30-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried baby recently after reading some of the FRs on her. Took her nuru package as one bro compared her to Nat. Went with alot of anticipating but was sorely disappointed. Looks wise was OK pretty near to her photos, will even classify her as pretty. Body was below average, some tummy and some blemishes.But her service was really lacking, this level of nuru skills she should not be asking for a $50 topup. HJ was aiming to get you out as fast as possible. In out less than 40mins. There are better ways to spend $160 than this. +$10 can piak Nini liao.
Almost jump on the bandwagon when she was compare with Nat, luckily I didn’t. Nowadays FR also can’t trust completely.

Nowadays, Lousy nuru need to top up, vanilla asking for $120, cannot zhut, or zhut must unlock or top up, Lao guei bu asking for $130 for cim, this cannot that cannot.
Aiyoooo, how Low our standard gonna drop. Sibei jialat.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
chiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Almost jump on the bandwagon when she was compare with Nat, luckily I didn’t. Nowadays FR also can’t trust completely.

Nowadays, Lousy nuru need to top up, vanilla asking for $120, cannot zhut, or zhut must unlock or top up, Lao guei bu asking for $130 for cim, this cannot that cannot.
Aiyoooo, how Low our standard gonna drop. Sibei jialat.
Yea can’t suck boobs everything can’t, many restrictions yet $160. Gone were the days of OG angel, nat, LN
Old 30-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe I too old and spoilt by past experiences but one of the nicest boobs i have seen was on WaWa years ago. (Not sure if other bros remember. She is on the first page of this thread).

Given the restrictions suki/niko has for her boobs, how can it be seen as good service. If this standard is still better than 75% on offer now then really sad times
Old 30-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

is she operating from a hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Lebean View Post
Tang Tang

I tried her a few month back for FJ. I only came to know that she no more offer FJ now. Her ad also state only massage, HJ and CIM.

She has also change her wechat and have a ads now.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Wechat: tingyu161110

Summary below,
Looks: 9/10 a those that you can make her to be the little wife type
Body: 9/10 hour glass figure, but well maintained. Nice sized boobs, flat tummy with no fat at all
Boobs: 9/10 not natural but was firm very nice to grab.
Frenching: 9/10 DFK, responsive and passionate.
BBBJ: 10/10 was damn hot and damn deep and damn long till i burst all my sperm into her mouth.

Very good, hardworking and willing to please attitude.

Sign off
Adam
Old 30-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
is she operating from a hotel?
I think she operates from MW hotel.
Old 30-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Repeat post
Old 30-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Maybe I too old and spoilt by past experiences but one of the nicest boobs i have seen was on WaWa years ago. (Not sure if other bros remember. She is on the first page of this thread).

Given the restrictions suki/niko has for her boobs, how can it be seen as good service. If this standard is still better than 75% on offer now then really sad times

Ah, yes, Wawa, the one at Pearl’s Hill who provided “daily soup”… truly magnificent breasts and service-oriented! Pity they don’t come even remotely like her anymore…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1