The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cubicle style spa shop, plus steep top up for undress and for roaming.
Last time at Ser****** area. Not for those who wants privacy - might bump into others on your way in and out.
Guess it’s acceptable value if you only need hj and some massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

Perhaps some are already a regular of hers, but sharing just in case some have considered but have not tried.

1. Pretty face, looks just like the video. I actually agree that it should be altered to some degree for their anonymity but maybe others have different views.
2. Sweet voice
3. Figure - not too sure but average I suppose, did not request her to undress, but her skin where I can see and feel is smooth and nice
4. Massage - enough strength to soften the knots yet soothing at the same time, she can also do back-stepping by the way
5. Price - 100 for the sequence of ​HJ-solid massage-HJ, not bad would you not agree?

Overall, a worthwhile experience. I go because I get welcomed by smiling pretty face and the 'handiwork' is good enough for me to just lay down, close my eyes, fantasize/relax.

Just to be sure no confusion as there are 2 Evas, I am NOT referring to the one where the link ends "... massage-eva" with the mosaic-ed pictures.
Old 07-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/

Location is pretty far away, parking is convenient. Discreet as well. Moment step inside the room is like a massage place, got bed got massage bed, got nuru bed and chair, whole room dark dark and red Ying Ying is a sweet lady, she is my guess late 30s to early 40s. Slim, very very smooth body, milf range liao, able to keep well in shape.

Fresh clean towels provided, she is masked on throughout, so cant really tell how she looks, but she looks decent. FN throughout, begin massage on the massage bed, applied baby powder, and tease non stop, she is extremely skillful with her hands. After awhile, move on to a strange stool, which exposes your butt , she basically HJ, stroke balls + asshole area, sibei buey tahan.. after that will move to the chair in the profile, quite interesting sitting on it, basically is like pregnant woman giving birth those kind, she will climb on top and 69 position, if you paint her, need top up i forgot how much 30-50, i didnt paint, but i would say her pussy is extremely tempting.. no smell, well shaved and looks very good. Blasted all over her hands, showered, and left.

1hr package ($130), in out around 45-50min, would definitely come back to visit her. Those bros who like fingerstyle stroke can try.

Wont give ratings cuz subjective, my experience is subjective as well.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Location in G area, hard to find parking (limited)
Looks really same to photos, age maybe young 30s

She greeted me with a pair of extremely sexy shorts, can see the ass one, friendly lady.

Massage is strong, really hard, like know where to press, nice lady to chat as well. Polite and friendly, no use phone. Strip down to panties when massaging, respect her boundaries.

BBBJ is good, eye contact and slowly lick, HJ out. Overall a worthy rtm. She has pairs of natural C, with sensitive nipples.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

got alot of baby on the website until difficult to identify lol, tried her for her nuru. I would say she is a rtm for me (subjective, pls dont zap me lol)

Location: parking is challenging. Place is discreet. Hygenie wise, pretty ok, fresh towels, place is nice, 1 person staying. Looks wise, i would say she is pre-milf category? 28-31 age range, face is quite accurate to pics, the updated ones on the profile are accurate. For me, i find her pretty.

Tits wise, enhanced, and big maybe C/D. Nuru is okay, i nvr tried XE one or other better ones, i would say baby one is decent, the entire nuru lasted quite long for me, around 30mins of constant sliding up n down, grinding of pussy all over me. She is quite cautious to ensure that my little bro nvr touch her little sis. Her body is decent, slim and she is rather petite maybe 160 in height. Her pussy is shaven, looks delicious tbh, a hard worker in terms of nuru, teasing as much as she can.

She ask me how to improve after the deed, i would say for 160 is pretty steep. But worth a try if u r into it. I wouldnt mind going back again, maybe for massage this round.

I wont give scores, since it is subjective, but i will rate my overall experience, which would be a 8/10 bah, subjective. Those who follow my FRs, can roughly gauge my preferences haha
Old 07-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, a sweet, slightly above average xmm. But FYI, she's the heaviest flavour there is. She is also listed offering full service at 220 iirc.
Xmm lol.. Looks late 20s to early 30s to me..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Xmm lol.. Looks late 20s to early 30s to me..
To me as well, late 20s, quite haggard.. but got mm vibe
Old 07-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/

looks: average for milf
sensual: slow and teasing complete with hdly
upgrades available ymmv
Old 07-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

Perhaps some are already a regular of hers, but sharing just in case some have considered but have not tried.

1. Pretty face, looks just like the video. I actually agree that it should be altered to some degree for their anonymity but maybe others have different views.
2. Sweet voice
3. Figure - not too sure but average I suppose, did not request her to undress, but her skin where I can see and feel is smooth and nice
4. Massage - enough strength to soften the knots yet soothing at the same time, she can also do back-stepping by the way
5. Price - 100 for the sequence of ​HJ-solid massage-HJ, not bad would you not agree?

Overall, a worthwhile experience. I go because I get welcomed by smiling pretty face and the 'handiwork' is good enough for me to just lay down, close my eyes, fantasize/relax.

Just to be sure no confusion as there are 2 Evas, I am NOT referring to the one where the link ends "... massage-eva" with the mosaic-ed pictures.
Yes the pics are highly accurate. Damn smooth skin and ample real boobs. Can top up for FJ. But the cons is that this is massage shop like some bros mentioned.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently went to commando this ML who doesn't have MRs - there are a lot of other MRs for the same name as it has been reused many times. But the previous ones have a different URL.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

All I can say is that guys should seriously avoid this ML. Photos are fake and the reviews on the SLG site are probably fake as well.

The actual person isn't anywhere remotely similar to the pretty girl in the photos. The ML comes down to receive customers wearing a mask, and it was night time when I met her so I didn't see clearly. So it was only inside her apartment when I was getting ready to shower that she took off her mask that I saw that she's frankly quite old and ugly in my opinion. She has crooked teeth and a village look with tanned skin and bad head to body proportions.

It is one thing to put fake photos when the actual person is ugly, but another to also be completely incapable of both massage and sensual touches. I lied on the bed and thought of just going through it since she asked for payment at the start and I was too foolish to say no or at least see how she looks like. In my years of having massages, this was definitely the worst ever massage I've experienced. There are many women who have no experience in massage coming from other industries but even their first massage is not as bad as the one done by this auntie. I had enough of the massage real quick and she started attempting to do sensual but she was totally incapable of it too even though she was totally naked at this point trying to give me a BJ but I couldn't even get an erection because of the sight of her.

I don't care if OKTs are gonna zap me and if I get blacklisted or whatever, but guys reading this PLEASE AVOID AND DON'T TRY THIS ML. I've already sacrificed my money and gone through a terrible massage to bring you this field report. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Old 07-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Recently went to commando this ML who doesn't have MRs - there are a lot of other MRs for the same name as it has been reused many times. But the previous ones have a different URL.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

All I can say is that guys should seriously avoid this ML. Photos are fake and the reviews on the SLG site are probably fake as well.

The actual person isn't anywhere remotely similar to the pretty girl in the photos. The ML comes down to receive customers wearing a mask, and it was night time when I met her so I didn't see clearly. So it was only inside her apartment when I was getting ready to shower that she took off her mask that I saw that she's frankly quite old and ugly in my opinion. She has crooked teeth and a village look with tanned skin and bad head to body proportions.

It is one thing to put fake photos when the actual person is ugly, but another to also be completely incapable of both massage and sensual touches. I lied on the bed and thought of just going through it since she asked for payment at the start and I was too foolish to say no or at least see how she looks like. In my years of having massages, this was definitely the worst ever massage I've experienced. There are many women who have no experience in massage coming from other industries but even their first massage is not as bad as the one done by this auntie. I had enough of the massage real quick and she started attempting to do sensual but she was totally incapable of it too even though she was totally naked at this point trying to give me a BJ but I couldn't even get an erection because of the sight of her.

I don't care if OKTs are gonna zap me and if I get blacklisted or whatever, but guys reading this PLEASE AVOID AND DON'T TRY THIS ML. I've already sacrificed my money and gone through a terrible massage to bring you this field report. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Thanks for the warning bro, upped you.
Now that we know this Jia Jia is a landmine, what about this one?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jia-jia/

Got alot Jia Jias out there, don’t know which is good or bad
Old 07-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-apple/

Is this the young Apple that somebody mentioned a while ago? Any FR??
Old 07-11-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 9
Keepchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Tang Tang

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Perhaps I caught her on a bad day. Or perhaps she having period. Wasn't fully nude and the service was quite lackluster compared to some of the reviews shared by bros over here.

Looks: 6/10 looks mid to late 30s
Body: 7/10 no flabs definitely
Boobs: 3/10 dont really like enhanced, but some bros may be quite turned on by her large perky nips
Attitude: 3/10 quite cold and using phone. perhaps again I have caught her on a bad day. So don't take my word for it.
Sensual massage: 6/10 nothing to shout about
Catbath: 6/10 not very sensual, just lick lick up and down
AR:7/10 cause can see she got put effort. But cannot be compared to another ML who stays in the same hotel. Does a good amount of time on your balls.
Bbbj: 5/10 alternate between bbbj and hj. Can see she like rushing it.
Hygiene:....dont know how to rate. Place was clean but....before I left i saw her folding the towel that I just lied on and placing it nicely with the rest of the clean towels. Major turned off. Rushed home to quickly bathe again.

Either I caught her on a bad day due to period mood swings, or cause I chose to wear my mask throughout the session(try to stay safe ma), she was frowing through the whole session.

RTM: Definitely no. But there are bros who had good time with her. So take my fr with a pinch of salt and try her yourself. It could be good for you like the experience of other bros.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Vanilla ML, good to go bro. Not as slim as the photos suggest but still acceptable. Considered mid 20s and always smiling.

Offered tarma to me but I declined.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=208...ostcount=99226

You can refer to above bro link, look under 2nd section (fafa), same person.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Tried these ladies in the past 1-2 months or so as there were some decent reviews on their looks, massage & sensual skills.

---

Apple (older one) - https://sglonelyguy-6.com/apple-massage/

Looks: Not my type, glad she made an effort to put make-up on, otherwise I don't know what to do hahah

Massage: Quite decent to be honest, this is where she excels.

Sensual: No FN for me, dress was kept on to cover her tummy but her tits out. But kudos to her for getting me hard throughout with her hands during JG followed by a nice HJ.

RTM: Nope

---

Angela - https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-angela/

Looks: Again, not my type as well. Actually I was quite disappointed as I expected her to look better as some mentioned on here that she looks above average. But I think she didn't put on any make-up at all when I met her so perhaps that's the reason why.

Massage: Good, great technique and puts in a lot of effort.

Sensual: Limited playability. Same as Apple, didn't want to take her dress off. Didn't enjoy this at all, took quite a while to shoot and could see that she's a bit annoyed by it

RTM: Nah

---

Summary - Both are not landmines and have their positives. Depends on what you're looking for
Old 07-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shan-shan-massage/

Wanted BBBJ and shoot twice.
I see no reviews for this shan shan so go commando but seems like a bust.

TLDR: No skills no techniques

Looks: 6/10 have some resemblance, looks late 30s
Body: 2/10 Kinda Chonky ,have tummy, close to no waistline
Boobs: Big, should be C (maybe cause of chonky body), soft and nice to touch
Attitude: Seems to try hard, use a little bit of phone at start, no small talk.
Catbath: -2/10, srsly don't know what she doing, feels like she put in effort but it was worst catbath I ever felt. Feels like a mix of nothing and quick technique-less flicks.
CBJ: 2/10 Advert says BBBJ but CBJ so a bit disappointed. Opted for 2 shots so she rushed the the BJ. Feels like a fleshlight with lips, no tongue actions or focus on the head, just move up and down.
Massage (15mins~): 6/10, used good strength after I asked, but the spots she pressed doesn't feel right.
Nuru (15mins~): 3/10, Damn the lotion she used is cold AF, usually those nuru lotion have some heat properties or they use it with a hot water/shower. Balls shrink from the cold when the lotion touch my skin in the air-con. Nuru motions/actions were ok but the cold lotion just fk the experience up.
HJ: 1/10 no technique at all, just pump up and down even onahole also feel better. But pei fu she pump super long for me to shoot so 8/10 for effort.

In and out in 50 mins, location is so-so 7-10 mins walk from mrt
As usual YMMV, this just my own experience

Originally felt it would be discount from typical $160 for nuru but now regret throwing out $140 for this. Sad.

RTM: Obv no
Old 08-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
fully aware of coz since the option is offered upfront. this is all in the context of her listing as ML, it is borderline.
<Ke Xin>
In context of ML, I also think is ok-ish only. But at least not pure vanilla and decently pretty.

<Tang Tang>
Looks ok to me, not syt but definitely not old. The one who gave 4 or 3 seems to be a bit high standard.

Svc is decent, dresses sexily but -ve point is in-out 30-ish min. Sigh.

<Ting Ting>
Looks syt, pictures discount for less perfect skin but otherwise her.

Didnt get the bathe together but might RTM cos no eat time and decent service.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1