The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2022, 11:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha no need lah
Based on ur naviety, whores words u also believe.
I think u also believe in Santa Claus.
Why? dun dare to reply ah? How many times you screwed her liao?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Wow wow wow
Here's wishing kiki and kiki's number one fan happiness forever

Only visited her once. Milf category
Nothing negative but no reason to return

Happy for the 2 of u that u found each other. Enjoy ur sessions tog
Old 24-10-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Any ML that do waxing?
Old 24-10-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to see FR end up see supporter put up 100 posts because someone dont support his favorite.

can respect TS and do FR or not?

wanted to FR on anna but realised she removed her listing (the one with v syt pictures)

services she provide as stated, considered not bad, but... unfortunately the person providing is not the same as pictures. still looks decent though not the foxy looks I was going for.
Old 24-10-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol surprised you carried on for so long… what for…
Lol... actually wanted to stop, but then I realised there was a reason to continue. Now the true colours all out in the open right?

Anyway, did someone mention Sreva? Now there's a cute, classy tall babe... sure top pick in a high class ktv... Hahaha. Too bad she's not so impressive in the chest area.

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 24-10-2022 at 08:36 AM.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Agreed. My first visit to Kiki, I also was quite impressed with her make up, her dressing and her mature sophisticated looks.

But then on my second visit, I started to notice how thick her make up was, her wrinkles and not young age. And especially her not so good looking tummy area, which I think that's why she keeps her dress on to hide. All this, plus low quality sensual, there is really no value for me. Unfortunately, her nice tits and conversation alone are not enough to compensate. I never rtm again after second visit.

I also think she needs to offer more services. Like what you say bro, minimally have breast fxxx, maybe bbbj. If not, cannot compete with the other better SLG options. These days, 120 can buy you so much more nicer stuff, nicer boobs and younger girls too.
There is a few kiki on SLG. Which one is the one you mentioned?
Old 24-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually it’s usually ok la. Singapore is a lawful place eventually. Unless the girl does not want to make it a big thing if not they can always get u for rape. What’s the worst thing for her? Send back only lo. But just because she’s a working lady doesn’t mean a guy cannot be arrested for rape.
So if a girl is strong enough and insist on it the guy usually don’t dare do much also la, unless he is a mad crack.
Not just rape but got cases of theft also ma and others. For theft the girls like hesitant to call police. Hence that why ruining the game for newbies or old bird who long time never massage, as check the phone database nowadays a lot more stricter than in the past.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
Not just rape but got cases of theft also ma and others. For theft the girls like hesitant to call police. Hence that why ruining the game for newbies or old bird who long time never massage, as check the phone database nowadays a lot more stricter than in the past.
Yes indeed. One ML showed me her phone records. 80percent she labelled as no records, which she will not take
Old 24-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

sad to see bros arguing over differences of opinion

makes it worse for everyone too cos we need to scroll thru more messages to see what we're really here for: genuine sharing of field reports with enough details to help us decide which MLs to spend our limited time and energy on

hope everyone can put our emotions aside, respect each others' opinion and agree to disagree since everyone has different tastes or moral values. personally i'd draw the line only on field reports that are faked or copy-pasted from elsewhere
Old 24-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a headsup, skip and save $$ as I tried her before at her old workplace.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/han-na-massage/
Old 24-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
Yes, they really so scare and do not know what to do. It’s happened to a FL last month. The client done deed and request money from FL instead of paying.
Old 24-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

After the horrifying bait and switch two weeks back, I went back to what I deem as fail-safe options.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Jiao Jiao consistently outdone herself in terms of service level. I don’t find her a head turner, and ordinarily I would not RTM. However, her understanding of how to turn a guy on and her openness to mutually enjoy the sensual process add a lot of wow factor. Horniness? Check. Could hold a conversation well? Check. Could massage? Check. Price point acceptable? Check. I am just wondering what other tricks she has up her sleeves to outdo herself.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/hebe-massage/

Needs no further introduction, but if you are not aware, she will be heading home this week, in case you would like to do one more booking. Feasted on her small buns and delicious (but certainly well used) oyster couple of days back. Still pretty high standard of service even before ORD. I will miss that body.
Old 24-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Yes, they really so scare and do not know what to do. It’s happened to a FL last month. The client done deed and request money from FL instead of paying.
I heard of similar story that ML monies (few thousands dollars) get stolen. She tried to figure out on those visited her and confirmed that the thief is likely new customer.

Sad for her as it is hard works for them
Old 24-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Any good recs for fake lovemaking / fake fj service? I like the tease of rubbing on the ML abalone like almost going to enter

Can pm me, i can up pts in exchange as well or trade other ctcs.

Last edited by ArnieArnie; 24-10-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old 24-10-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

I thought WhatsApp offers more privacy as both ML and we can delete messages for both of us after the session.

Good to help ML to install and use WhatsApp and good for us too.

WhatsApp more privacy than WeChat and sms.

For contacting ML, do you guys usually WhatsApp, wechat or send sms?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1