The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Low sensual how to survive in this line for so long... Don't give to you, doesn't mean she dont give to others. There is a reason for her long longevity. I don't think regulars keep returning to see her black face.
Hahaha, good to have more voices of logic here again bro.

And yes, she has been here for a long, long, long, long time.

However, there are so many guys that seem to leave their brains at home when visiting MLs. Thinking that they are the only one, or hoping one day they can be the only one. Lol.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It is not really about the place but why she had to shift in the first place.

Though her old place was perfect for me.
If it's the old place near fringe of G area, think it's better she moved. Its really run down and I remember taking the lift , which feels like a scene out of slient hill
Old 03-11-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
If it's the old place near fringe of G area, think it's better she moved. Its really run down and I remember taking the lift , which feels like a scene out of slient hill
I like the sheltered parking and the restaurant/drinking places around... one of them always got XMM patronise.

C
Old 03-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Once a ml told me - 你们星加坡男人最怕输了,付120却要站回1200的便宜。中国男人更坏,人也要钱也要,真他 妈的不是东西 。宝贝你对我好我知道,不过我还是要回国嫁人的哦。
A ML once told me 做按摩的女的百分百都有做啪
Old 03-11-2022, 11:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talk cock lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Any ML recommendations at west side?
Old 03-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some MLS just Abit hard to up. Plus they don't like u enough, fj also not as fun.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems no review for this girl so might as well post since i visited
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xi-xi/

wanted to skip as it was in spa but decided to give it a try since west is convenient for me, and also last minute booking

location is bad for those not driving, in neighbourhood type. not near mrt, and about 5min walk from nearest bus stop. no trouble for parking lots

walk into the shop and was lead into a room at the back. no need payment at the counter. there are 2 to 3 individual rooms with small massage bed but only one has attached shower (she mentioned it was occupied) so i had to use shared toilet. door without any windows, forgot to check if wall is solid or partition but cannot hear any from hankypanky sounds from other rooms so should be quite ok

she was masked most of the time, and only from when she suck my nips she removed it.
looks similar to photos but i think face a bit more rounder in actual. complexion is smooth and looks mid 20s. body i think consider slim since boobs are around C and good for grabbing. height maybe 1.65 or something since she reached my nose

did oil massage for around 40min, before going to sensual. massage is decent (but definitely better than most condo types) she pull up blouse and bra and allows zhut, touching south. sensual is quite lacking without any licking or light touching, and went straight to massaging little bro, but she does it slowly. almost too slow that hard to cum. at least better than quick, hard jerking by some other MLs. was at this time that she remove mask and did nipple licking. never tried to kiss her so not sure allowed or not. after cumming, went for shower and she gave a little head massage after even though 1 hr is up. but probably because no next customer so just a bonus service

overall, was better than i expected for a spa. will probably rtm as it is convenient and not so hard to book
Old 03-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Any ML recommendations at west side?
There is one Ivy from SLG that I asked my friend to go recce... will update you if he does

Also a few from Buona Vista but never tried.

C
Old 03-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiya end of the day it depends. Some still want that little piece of dignity left and think that FJ only for selected people they like. If they like and need maybe money also not needed they also ok.
The premise is that they must already be making good money from not offering. Imagine in the good ol days some can easily get 8-10 customers a day, with tips it’s alr 1k a day. Enough for them to make good money while keeping that dignity and sanity for them.

But of course, the ML might as well be telling you or hinting you that everyone has a price. You put 2k, 5k in front of a ML would she take it? 10k?
Not saying they are worth that much but everyone has a price they are willing to let go of their inner boundaries for, but would you pay that? Not value for money IMO but maybe to a rich towkay this is peanuts.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once a ml told me - 你们星加坡男人最怕输了,付120却要站回1200的便宜。中国男人更坏,人也要钱也要,真他 妈的不是东西 。宝贝你对我好我知道,不过我还是要回国嫁人的哦。
True...good for us too and better than the ML telling me that she wants to be with me and ask me to marry her. I have a gd time with a few MLs and my "tongue-ful" skill has improved tremendously making 1 ML high until she asked me to fxxk her during next session. Its always gd to learn from experienced bros like u.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
True...good for us too and better than the ML telling me that she wants to be with me and ask me to marry her. I have a gd time with a few MLs and my "tongue-ful" skill has improved tremendously making 1 ML high until she asked me to fxxk her during next session. Its always gd to learn from experienced bros like u.
My favorite quote is 我们都是彼此生命中的过客,相逢就是有缘,就尽量的珍惜我们在一起的美好时光吧。我会想你的。 That normally made my cheonging session more fruitful.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Didn’t know Singaporean leave such an impression in them.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Yo bros who visited LL last and this week, she told me she’s covid+ today. Do monitor your health and stay safe
Old 03-11-2022, 12:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Didn’t know Singaporean leave such an impression in them.
Sad to know. But it's true. From those comments by some bros here, I felt bad for those mls. Not easy for them to come all the way here to make a living. We are men ok? Must have some standard lah.

Met a good ml, just enjoy them as far as possible n reward them. For lousy one, just leave and never return. That should be our cheonging attitude.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1