The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Kiki website delisted?
Is her contact number still the same?
Or anyone can share her contact?
TIA

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ki-ki-massage)-

She change name
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/chen-ying-massage/
Old 03-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Oh, thanks for sharing!
Old 04-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shit4brains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried a few ladies over the past few months and finally decided to write a review on those i managed to get a booking with so here goes, Part 2

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/hai-ying-massage/
Looks: 7/10 quite close to pics
Room abit off putting and was also asked to pay money first so thought abit red flag but proceeded on.
Plus points for shower together before and after, she really shower you thoroughly
Boobs: 8/10 quite big
Massage: 6/10 quite average, not rly there for that anyways
AR: 10/10 really solid
BBBJ: 9/10 imo very good suction, lick your balls very shiok also
She also allows a little painting
RTM: maybe. Overall pleasantly surprisedFor $120 all in i think quite alright, hope she moves to a better location with a better room tho

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xue-er/
Tried her nuru quite a few months back not sure if still same location
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Nuru: really a different experience from the other nuru i’ve tried, was an enjoyable experience 10/10
Does abit of bbbj as well with very good suction
HJ: 10/10 the fake love making pattern was damn good
RTM: maybe cos abit pricey
Old 04-11-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Give me 1m fuck a guy backside I also do it.

It's funny to justify all MLS can do fj, then follow by only depend how deep the offer. Those need top up 500 1k 2k one not much point to discuss.

Tell me how many MLS u can get fj with $200 or less? Not so easy now.

Like saying all MLS can do raw fj. Quite sure they consider if u offer enough.
Old 04-11-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Give me 1m fuck a guy backside I also do it.

It's funny to justify all MLS can do fj, then follow by only depend how deep the offer. Those need top up 500 1k 2k one not much point to discuss.

Tell me how many MLS u can get fj with $200 or less? Not so easy now.

Like saying all MLS can do raw fj. Quite sure they consider if u offer enough.
Yeah, it’s depend how deep is your pocket

If you’re rich, the playground might be elsewhere
Old 04-11-2022, 01:05 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nuo-nuo-massage/

No need to waste time and money. I commanded.
+20 to age. 1 word…..undesirable!
Wah +20 to age....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-11-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

If you’re rich, the playground might be elsewhere
I have to agree on this.
The level of play defers a lot between everyone.
For the very deep pockets, what is spending a few K per nights.

Everyone has a different level of stretching their dollars.
I never believe in naming or belittling anyone in an open forum.
Just healthy agreement or disagreement.

Is a personal preference.
As long as we are happy in this ECA can liao.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Location - Balestier condo..I believe got quite a few girls at the same condo
Massage - 5/10
Face - 6/10 not a looker
Body - 7/10 nice soft boobs but cannot suck and lick nipples
HJ - 6/10 not sensual enough..the whole experience feels robotic..
RTM - No
Old 04-11-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya end of the day it depends. Some still want that little piece of dignity left and think that FJ only for selected people they like. If they like and need maybe money also not needed they also ok.
The premise is that they must already be making good money from not offering. Imagine in the good ol days some can easily get 8-10 customers a day, with tips it’s alr 1k a day. Enough for them to make good money while keeping that dignity and sanity for them.

But of course, the ML might as well be telling you or hinting you that everyone has a price. You put 2k, 5k in front of a ML would she take it? 10k?
Not saying they are worth that much but everyone has a price they are willing to let go of their inner boundaries for, but would you pay that? Not value for money IMO but maybe to a rich towkay this is peanuts.
It's true, I once met this ML few years back, she dont even list BBBJ & CIM as her standard service but she did the BBBJ, CIM, FJ(after 2nd visit) with me, reject others texting for FJ straight. Claims she did only twice with 1 customer(tip her really generous) and me. I only gave her like +10bucks everytime i visit her. and no I'm not handsome at all. oh she's tight as hell!
Old 04-11-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, why must you guy always use Kiki to ridicule me ah? Just because I choosed to respect her? But before I get angry and zap you, someone already did it for me. Well, you deserved it.

Hmm sir, didn’t use Kiki to ridicule you. I think you thought too much already. Just stating facts some guys her have shared. You are quite sensitive tbh. Just relax yo.

Zap zap lor xD . I really don’t give a hoot tbh :P just an arbiter and harbinger of truth.

Being a white knight must be tiring yea, can’t accept the truth and zap people. Quite loserish tbh guys.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post

Everyone has a different level of stretching their dollars.
I never believe in naming or belittling anyone in an open forum.
Just healthy agreement or disagreement..
Absolutely bro! Different people will have different opinions. And I too never believe that we should name call or belittle anyone for theirs. Or force opinions on others.

But when it comes to MLs, like in any other service industry, I still maintain we must have some standards and expectations.

And remember, respect blows both ways. We should show respect to MLs, but the ML should also respect us, our time, and the quality of work and services she renders. Bad work ethics, short-changing, bad attitude and deception should be called out for the benefit of all.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
And remember, respect blows both ways. We should show respect to MLs, but the ML should also respect us, our time, and the quality of work and services she renders. Bad work ethics, short-changing, bad attitude and deception should be called out for the benefit of all.

Spot on dude!
Old 04-11-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post

Massage - 5/10
Face - 6/10 not a looker
RTM - No
Wow, was always contemplating whether to visit her or not, but this very succinct FR has addressed everything I consider a no-go.

From "quite a few girls" in one apartment, to cannot do this and that, to robotic experience... defo won't now.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted per request

Last edited by Ray06; 04-11-2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Massage - 5/10
Face - 6/10 not a looker
RTM - No

Would like to share my view...
Tbh, no effort in doing massage..
Real face looks older from ad...don't have those cute look.
Soft handful boobs but cannot suck and lick nipples
HJ still quite OK with some light JG.
What irritates me was she keep asking to do 双飞 with her friend in the same unit ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1