The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Actually, it is not difficult to achieve this goal
Provided you have a loyal following of customers and everyday can hit at least 8 or above sales target.
Else you are not really earning that much...
Old 05-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Tasted heaven and earth in a rather short period of 2 days.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Much written so long story short. Looks wise milfy. Was expecting that since bros here already preempt. Great massage and she spent a fair bit of time at this department, with back stepping and all. Not too bad a conversationalist. Clean place. Sensual wise ok but a little rush as I took more time for massage. Roaming was good. RTM maybe but really low. Didn't get that special 'come back' vibe.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

New gal on the block. Day 1. Super green. Video is a close match of how she looks. SYT. Below 25 is SYT tiobo? Currently shared apartment and not good for foot soldiers. Parking also not easy. She says she will move when ready as this is arranged by agent. First time in Sg and knows nothing about this line. She didn't even knows need to bare as she thought just massage and HJ.

She placed a new towel on both the bed and pillow so it was good for me. Massage, though she only learnt it for 2 days, was ok for me. There was effort and she was actually perspiring a little even though the aircon was working well. She is not too bad a conversationalist as well. When transiting to sensual that is where the 'green' part shows. She was trying to follow the steps taught so the flow is not as smooth. Am sure she will improve over time. She pulled her dress down to reveal the firm C, and body wise she is not the petite type but still curvy, smooth and fair. HJ was ok as she laid beside and allow roaming outside the panty. Am sure she will improve when bros show her the ropes. Promising.

RTM yes to give her a few more tries.
Aww quite a pity you didn’t find Jiao Jiao compelling enough for RTM. I visited TT and Jiao Jiao this week, and I will label the experience with TT as earth and with Jiao Jiao as heaven. I couldn’t fault TT. She is younger, prettier and more hardcore compared to Jiao Jiao, but I prefer the experience with Jiao Jiao. There is only one reason - Jiao Jiao knows how to play out the sensual and gets me into a rock hard state. With TT, despite all the teasing and that she is more attractive, the hardness is just not there. I am not sure why, but I feel troubled that I get performance anxiety with the prettier ones. Ha!
Old 05-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
When I asked one of MLs last year, rental is $350 per day. 30 days is $10k

The most I know is $230 per day.
Wow, most be pretty central and good location to command this much
Old 05-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
The most I know is $230 per day.
Wow, most be pretty central and good location to command this much
Yes. Central area for $350 daily.

G area cheaper than $300. I forgot the rate.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 05-11-2022 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 05-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:

if got 1 bedroom condo rent out, easily 1 month can have 9000 sgd. minus installment, still have 5-6000 sgd monthly. not bad le
Old 05-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Aww quite a pity you didn’t find Jiao Jiao compelling enough for RTM. I visited TT and Jiao Jiao this week, and I will label the experience with TT as earth and with Jiao Jiao as heaven. I couldn’t fault TT. She is younger, prettier and more hardcore compared to Jiao Jiao, but I prefer the experience with Jiao Jiao. There is only one reason - Jiao Jiao knows how to play out the sensual and gets me into a rock hard state. With TT, despite all the teasing and that she is more attractive, the hardness is just not there. I am not sure why, but I feel troubled that I get performance anxiety with the prettier ones. Ha!
who is TT?
Old 05-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

FR ke er for long due post!

Just visited yesterday! Was quite busy so didn’t manage to write a FR for her.

It was recommend by her room mate Angelbaby! So support abit.

I would say the photo confirm don’t look like her… is quite heavily photoshopped by her photographer. But the breast is definitely natural C-D cups. Big and nice! Soft and natural.

When open door I was greeted by the yellow dress from the last 3 photo. Age wise late 20s early 30s. If looking for SYT and skinny type. This definelty not the one.

Face wise very cheerful looking! Happy go lucky kind. Positive vibes lady with long hair. Just like the last photo! Quite chatty personality. Can talk everything under the sun.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

Arranged for a session with angel baby after seeing good reviews on her pro massage. Got to see ke er by chance and I prefer angel baby's looks more as she reminds me of my ex colleague who likes to wear skirt and exposed her long silky legs when sitting down. Angel baby was even best, wearing panty and long white shirt machiam like a seductive OL. Can't take my eyes off her friendly smiley face and sexy slim body.
I will reward your accurate MRs with my humble points.

I was impressed with her strength and massage skills. Better dun underestimate slim and small-built MLs like her, Zoya & Arissa who are pro in massage. Angel baby's bone cracking skill is really great and what I was looking for to relieve my stiff back and shoulder muscles. Those who can speak Cantonese will enjoy chatting with her and feel more at ease. This helped to make the sensual more enjoyable as she can be seductive with her fin nails teasing and air blowing into my ear and neck area, and slowly moved on to my groin area. I was quite high already and cummed quite fast during HJ when she lied down beside me to lick my nipple.

Money well spent for the pro massage and HJ. I actually wanted to extend 30mins more but too bad she has back to back bookings. No wonder she said some of her regulars booked her for 2 hrs after 1st visit.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

A belated share and a first visit for me.

Plus points for me:
+ super duper combo that arouses me : her pretty face, her fabulous figure, her good smelling hair and body, her voice. Just perfect!
+ very pleasant personality
+ indeed actual look is better than the photos. Very chio to me.
+ tidy and neat place

Minus points for me:
- very bad for foot soldiers. Lagi jialat during rainy days
- Got cigarette smoke smell in the hall, could be from the previous visitor and I didn't ask her if she is a smoker.

Her massage is okay for me. She focuses a lot of finger work on my sensitive areas to arouse me.

Her super combo is the only reason why I will return. I just got so aroused with her combo during HJ.

The other point is that her unit will soon get compromised if business gets too good. Simply not ideal with the neighbours.
I just hope all will turn out well.
How is the situation with her neighbours?
If it’s that bad, think I will pass, only tried to make a same day appointment with her previously in the morning, was already told fully booked.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, if they can get 5 to 6 customers a day they also cannot earn much.

But there are handful of ML still have the choice to pick customers according to the database feedback
Can I say these ML are fully booked daily, have enough to cover all expenses.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
But there are handful of ML still have the choice to pick customers according to the database feedback
Unless damn ang pai, as long as your contract is in the data bank, even record not so good they also choose to accept. They told me, 为了钱,没办法啦,忍一忍咯。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:

Asked around. The daily rental rate for the current girls range from $200 (Thomson area) to $350 (CBD). Depends on how much the agent want to take. I recall before covid the average daily rate was $150. Those that earn top dollar are the girls who managed to rent directly at about $3000 monthly.

The other killer expense is the monthly levy payment. Ranges from $2500 to $3500.

Whether they can survive long depends very much on how greedy their agents are.
Old 05-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I still no luck to get an appt, even advance request 2 days before. now trying those less Ang Pai ML….
Old 05-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
my meaning of heaven and earth is one milf one syt btw.

Jiao Jiao definitely experienced in getting me hard fast.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unless damn ang pai, as long as your contract is in the data bank, even record not so good they also choose to accept. They told me, 为了钱,没办法啦,忍一忍咯。
Not sure leh, i think i have no bad records apart from the ones like "take too long to cum" but i tried to book angelbaby(don't think she's AP) and so far no reply from her at all lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1