The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
went to try dora and really wasn't that impressive. looks wise, not really my type, she didnt put on make up so face was mehh...massage was decent, sensual was like okok

won't rtm for sure
got so many lousy MR on Dora yet u still visit….
Old 07-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
When sensual about to start, ML says, get dress and get out. You are not the right person. 🤣🤣🤣
I asked the ML what happened to the other bro. She said she told him to quickly dressed and pass him over to her “Jie mei” other ML.
I’m not even sure the other bro also same suay. He probably thought it was bait and switch since the one who brought him up to the room is a different lady.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 12
innocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of lightinnocent888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Was wrong choice to go try PP from SLG, her service really cannot make it, no gfe at all. sensual was short less than a minute and followed by HJ.
Rtm: no
Hi brother, what is full name for PP ? cant find on SLG website.....will avoid this landmine, thanks a lot in advance
Old 07-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Bro here is her page https://sglonelyguy-17.com/pp-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent888 View Post
Hi brother, what is full name for PP ? cant find on SLG website.....will avoid this landmine, thanks a lot in advance
Old 07-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trying to make appointment with a few
Either resting or fully book for the day
their business is so good hahah..
Old 07-11-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent888 View Post
Her previous listed name should be Amber. Can try searching using this name.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Trying to make appointment with a few
Either resting or fully book for the day
their business is so good hahah..
Meaning u never try enough. Lol
Got lah. Just that the few more popular one thr better timings usually need to book in advance.
Other then those timings usually still can get same day booking these days.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yueyue-massage/

Tried 月月last week after accidentally caught a glimpse of her while visiting her roomate. She has her own vibes, with quite a fair bit of 女人味。

Looks: 8/10, picture definitely resembles her. With smooth skin and complexion.should be SYL at her late twenties
Body: should be B plus i think? Nothing to complain
Massage: above average as really converse well and time pass quickly
sensual: she knows her stuff well as i jst realised she is been here for a good few months.

Hope you guys find this infor useful! Thanks!
Old 07-11-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-anna/

Newbie here, been reading a lot here to decide on which ML to visit. Finally decided on Anna after reading the long essay by Bro Oshkosh. Thank you very much Bro! Here is my FR to contribute back.

Location: 5-10min walk from MRT, GL area. Just walk straight.

Looks: 8/10. Honestly I think the photos and videos don't do her justice. Last 2 photos looks more accurate. Really nice defined looks, she definitely knows how to doll up herself. Can't help but stare at her.

Figure: 8/10. Petite nice figure, really soft boobs. Maybe B cups? I'm new so I can't judge accurately. Nice soft skin, can't help run my hands over her body to appreciate it.

Massage: 7/10. She puts in a lot of efforts, even used massage oil. But I prefer stronger massages. On and off busy with her phone for a short while but at first but gave her full attention on massage afterwards. No complains here, her efforts A+

BBBJ: 10/10. If you read the FR from Bro Oshkosh, then DDDD. If you know you know.

GFE: 9/10. Really good efforts like I mentioned. Left a happy man.

Damage: 220, 1.5hrs.

RTM: Yes!
Agree to this review by this bro. Her service really kao kao. Treat u like king.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha I same with you. Since Covid I realise this is a hobby that I am not addicted to. It has became more like a lifestyle option, that when I happen to be very free and has some urge for a lady to serve me then I will try to book a session. I have passed the stage of needing it weekly or get excited to check the website to see any new blood. For me this is now a phase of if feeling horny and smooth to get a slot then I proceed. No more advanced bookings or regular RTM or eager to try any ML. It's actually normal, at some point we will grow bored of things even if we used to like it a lot initially. Best thing is? You will suddenly have spare $$ to spend on other hobbies lol
That's exactly how I feel right now, my frequency has dropped from twice or even thrice per week when I just started to once per week nowadays. Some weeks I don't even have the urge to look for MLs, but in the end I would usually visit one of my regulars to chit chat and release.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Men's testosterone will decline very fast after 45 or earlier. Luckily I'm not there yet. That's why I want to cheong as much as I can. In my last 10 years of cheonging, I think I've upped around 500 over pussies. I seldom RTF or RTM so I won't be KC-ed so easily. Yes my other hobbies are still in place and it helps being single. To me, this has never been a hobby. It is part of being a man. I don't believe in getting married and farking the same pussy for the rest of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha I same with you. Since Covid I realise this is a hobby that I am not addicted to. It has became more like a lifestyle option, that when I happen to be very free and has some urge for a lady to serve me then I will try to book a session. I have passed the stage of needing it weekly or get excited to check the website to see any new blood. For me this is now a phase of if feeling horny and smooth to get a slot then I proceed. No more advanced bookings or regular RTM or eager to try any ML. It's actually normal, at some point we will grow bored of things even if we used to like it a lot initially. Best thing is? You will suddenly have spare $$ to spend on other hobbies lol
Old 07-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

look like more and more familiar face come back. bella, topaz.
wonder who come back next.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XxB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself Cheers
Bro, visited and left review for both of them before, just do a search.
Quick summary, based on my own opinion:
Sx more towards chubby side and the photos online is not her, so curb yr expectations. Massage is meh but sensual is good
MLX is not fat, just big bone and more chatty, decent massage and good sensual.
Both are service oriented, not landmines.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Meaning u never try enough. Lol
Got lah. Just that the few more popular one thr better timings usually need to book in advance.
Other then those timings usually still can get same day booking these days.

I texted 6 MLs, end up scheduled an appointment with Aimee
3 fully book
1 resting
1 timing cannot match

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-aimee/

Short fr for her
Petite, looks cute, boobs should be B+
Massage wise soso
Sensual wise not bad
Worth a visit
Old 07-11-2022, 09:31 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried KK. Here is my small fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (GND look)

Location: 2/10 (Central Area...not for foot soldiers. Very remote and if it rains....)

Environment: 7/10 (room is quiet but cosy enough...living room is a little run down, security there is tight. One of the tight ones I have seen)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural C/D cuppers with light brown nips)

Body: 8/10 slim

Massage: 7/10 (Gave me massage to loosen myself, 7 for her because she gave me a head massage even after my wash up)

Kissing: NA (Didn't pursue but I believe it is possible to kiss)

Catbath: 7/10 (Did boobs massage and licking on my nips)

BJ: N/A (Didn't choose that option)

Painting: N/A (She is bushy though)

GFE: 8/10 An introvert, she can be quiet if you want to. Need to strike conversations to keep it going...High playability though. Manage to have 5G roaming...

HJ: 6/10 she is really innocent and green when it comes to this. Need to teach her on the know-hows. To me, its like first love, 初恋的感觉.

Overall: 7/10 The location is a factor to consider to RTM which is why its a 7 instead of getting higher score. For those who reminiscing school days being jerk off by your first love, can try her.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1