The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Despite the mixed reviews for Dora, visited recently as she was in my to visit list, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Location: Central B area, not within walking distance from MRT for people on foot.

Looks: In real life looks like the photos but older, not exactly a stunner but think most wont reject.

Demeanour: Friendly and makes effort to small talk

Body: Room too dark lol, think more towards meaty type, but at the right places. C size knockers and smooth skin

Massage: Nothing to shout about, will ask if strength ok

Sensual: Quite green, no cat bath, mainly boob rub and light kisses here and there. For HJ, will switch several positions, will ask where you are sensitive and lick yr nips

RTM: Maybe, my experience with her was not bad, think she tries to please and won’t short change your time. But her location is not convenient for me, it’s a nightmare for foot soldiers if it rains
Old 07-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Finally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who is her room-mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yueyue-massage/

Tried 月月last week after accidentally caught a glimpse of her while visiting her roomate. She has her own vibes, with quite a fair bit of 女人味。

Looks: 8/10, picture definitely resembles her. With smooth skin and complexion.should be SYL at her late twenties
Body: should be B plus i think? Nothing to complain
Massage: above average as really converse well and time pass quickly
sensual: she knows her stuff well as i jst realised she is been here for a good few months.

Hope you guys find this infor useful! Thanks!
Old 07-11-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Trying to make appointment with a few
Either resting or fully book for the day
their business is so good hahah..
quite strange, same experience.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I texted 6 MLs, end up scheduled an appointment with Aimee
3 fully book
1 resting
1 timing cannot match

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-aimee/

Short fr for her
Petite, looks cute, boobs should be B+
Massage wise soso
Sensual wise not bad
Worth a visit
At least u got a not bad one.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No BJ, hahaha. Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Both are not slim. Both not baby elephant. Just manage your expectations and don't expect tall, slim, lanky.

MLX for youth but no more BJ.
SX is close to milf but she blows like a pro.

Both not considered good looking to me but won't reject.

Choose one based on your current need bro.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You correct. Bothe are service oriented. She has talent to be a rider. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Bro, visited and left review for both of them before, just do a search.
Quick summary, based on my own opinion:
Sx more towards chubby side and the photos online is not her, so curb yr expectations. Massage is meh but sensual is good
MLX is not fat, just big bone and more chatty, decent massage and good sensual.
Both are service oriented, not landmines.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Just to ask other bros on their opinions and experience as well on how long are you willing to wait for your turn. Assuming you are on time and has already booked the session beforehand.

The longest I waited was 30mins because the ML was late for 15mins (she was outside getting grocery) and then she rushed back and brought the wrong dude up. Apparently that dude wore the same color top as me. Only at 30min mark, I called her then she realize wrong person
Max 10 mins. After the massage, RTM = zero
Old 07-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha I same with you. Since Covid I realise this is a hobby that I am not addicted to. It has became more like a lifestyle option, that when I happen to be very free and has some urge for a lady to serve me then I will try to book a session. I have passed the stage of needing it weekly or get excited to check the website to see any new blood. For me this is now a phase of if feeling horny and smooth to get a slot then I proceed. No more advanced bookings or regular RTM or eager to try any ML. It's actually normal, at some point we will grow bored of things even if we used to like it a lot initially. Best thing is? You will suddenly have spare $$ to spend on other hobbies lol
Think we likely get used to not to go for massage or sexual services frequently in the last 2 years of covid pandemic due to health reason (tio covid), high services cost or "low supply and high demand" (hard to book MLs).

While ML situation improves with Geylang RLD reopening, the must go weekly has become optional. Few bros even quit the sex scene
Old 07-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

There was one Sherry recently, rtc already?
Old 07-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

More and more MLs are coming back to siam CNY, siam lockdown and earn money from Sglonelymen. Really dunnoe which ML to look for during weekend...regular or new comers? Sigh....
Old 07-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
More and more MLs are coming back to siam CNY, siam lockdown and earn money from Sglonelymen. Really dunnoe which ML to look for during weekend...regular or new comers? Sigh....
Nowadays like not many interesting options imo...
Old 08-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
Who is her room-mate?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/
Old 08-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/bella-massage/

Looks familiar, any Bro still remember?

Is it An Ran or someone else?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/
Looks good
I
I think should b her, I checked her no, is An Ran.used last time, You r very sharp can recognised her. Last time have another 2 more start with An also, AY, AX.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She would be leaving real soon
Old 08-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
I
I think should b her, I checked her no, is An Ran.used last time, You r very sharp can recognised her. Last time have another 2 more start with An also, AY, AX.
How is this Anran? Don’t recall going for her last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1