The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2005, 01:48 AM
KLboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Batin in KL

Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies?

Thanks,
Ng
Old 06-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Ng..U should try to refer to the KL massage thread instead of starting a new thread. Plenty of info there.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Ng..U should try to refer to the KL massage thread instead of starting a new thread. Plenty of info there.
Oii....u n KLboy brudders hur.....nick so similiar.....clones?????
Old 06-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RobertCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88

Bro MMM88,

Relax ... KL very big , u know ?
sure got so many boy mah ...
especially cheong ' boy ' !

HE he ...
Old 07-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCock
Bro MMM88,

Relax ... KL very big , u know ?
sure got so many boy mah ...
especially cheong ' boy ' !

HE he ...
u put my mind at ease ....now i can boink at ease....hehehehehe
Old 07-10-2005, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLboy
Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies?

Thanks,
Ng

It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong.. then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?
Old 07-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
I aslo dunno lar.. maybe Long lost bro in cheonging line..hehe
Old 09-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong.. then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?

hmm, most of the time i go for masage - i jus strip naked with the towel draping over my butt.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Pink Cow..Me too..Hahaha
Old 10-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Pink Cow..Me too..Hahaha
Wah! So open ah It is a little bit paisei the kuku is up during massage and the lady can see at the very begining... need time to break ice mah..

What happen for those places do not provide batin service? those ladies also ok mah?

Just wonder.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Wah! So open ah It is a little bit paisei the kuku is up during massage and the lady can see at the very begining... need time to break ice mah..

What happen for those places do not provide batin service? those ladies also ok mah?

Just wonder.
Ai yoh, they see di di until immune already lah. Nothing to be shy about
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ai yoh, they see di di until immune already lah. Nothing to be shy about
They see hundreds of di di everyday, and also 'tastes' them

Small boy, what is there to be 'shy' about ????

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 11-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
file69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most of the times, the women all look like typical indon auntie look. but for a hand job, just close eyes and image loh!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to be shy one la. We pay for the service. You go there to have fun what. Why wait until the end only the fun start. Mai tu liao. Go in and strip naked and while she massage, you can "accidentally" pull away the towel to let her see your brother. The lady will get your hint immediately and she will know what to do. No need to pai seh one.

They earn more by giving extra service. Its a bonus for them. But most of them do it discreetly. Everyday they see numerous didi.
Old 14-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Went to Lotus at Kuchai Lama few days back. The place was quite cosy and clean comparing with others I have been to.

They have different packages but all reasonable. Pure traditional massage: RM38. Aromathraphy massage:RM45 Back scrup (?) RM 38, ect.

Anyway, I choose Traditional massage. The masseuse is good looking, (called Lita?) an indian. Skill is ok. I personally perfer harder ...

There are few rooms separated by wood wall while the door is curtain. at the end of massage section, she asked if I would like to try batin. I asked how much. She said RM38. I said the normal price are RM30. She said it is paid at the counter and the price is fixed. So, She went out to front desk to place the "order".

She is good at Batin. Bros you should try it, after 15 or so, it was a big release.

Will go there again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1