The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...I am also waiting for that retard to show proof tht I'm a stealth agent Ler! He had openly post that someone who had party with me suck their money dry so I hereby asked him to name the person that I had partied with that accused me of doing that Ler! But heck...his last three years 'post were all repeating the same wordings and contents ! Yawnzzz!
huh...u were drunk most of the times ler! How u did that huh?
Old 01-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

He got no ball to come here and talk. Really HKC!

End up he still composed lengthy essays. But no evidences being produce.

Not only coward but owns many cannon in JKT! Think I must warn all the Samsters about this ham chi kia!
Old 01-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

He only fired shots expect us to figure out what he saying lol but the fact is we don't understand his thinking and baseless accusation how we can comprehend and when we can't agreed with his accusation he called us dumb becos he can't prove with evidences so who is the dumbiest later he will cry mother complain father we bullied him call his names lol when he losing his argument
Old 01-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah bro Allanooi,

Couldn't agree anymore wasted can't up your points laew. This one absolutely correct about him!

He only will reply those he can, if can't reply he ignore.

Ya till now I haven't see the evidence he got. If really have he already post long time. He is great story teller.

At his age usually others tell stories to their grandchildren, but he tell stories to samsters.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
All Hail the great SEAJ!

Woo Hoo!!

A whole thread DEDICATED just for li'l ole me?!

Thanks!!!!

Gotta love ya guys!
and Laugh My Farkin' Ass Off!!

Toodles!

SEAJ
Old 01-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Seaj old man,

Nothing to say? Your LMFAO is lame. Find something new can. I thought banker usually educated one, but you, how come so stupid ar?

Maybe you bought fake degree from Indonesia?
Old 01-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Oii you guys like that bully senior citizen SEAJ goot meh?!

Seriously you guys should post on his thread since he's very lonely there.

PS: oolouis don't think I forgot about you! More about you later.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Oii you guys like that bully senior citizen SEAJ goot meh?!

Seriously you guys should post on his thread since he's very lonely there.

PS: oolouis don't think I forgot about you! More about you later.
U por seaj neglect oolouis later he come back to kpkb at u...
Old 02-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!

The way you guys are all frothing at the mouth!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

No longer a "battle" zone. More like all about "balls", categorically "lick","carry" and "don't have".

Don't be offended, www is to be taken with ..........
Old 04-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Totally stupid thread
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Totally stupid thread
SEAJ
You can do better than this where the pages of essays lol and words to blast people how come u come here to post such comments u also agreed u are stupid to post here lol LFMAO lol u so hungry I needs to push words into ur mouths now is it ??? U r exposed no chance to freeloader on some kind brothers
Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Totally stupid thread
SEAJ
So u finally admit that u are stupid? I knew this long ago that you are not that intelligent ! If this thread is stupid than why r u posting and making baseless claimed here? So this conclude that u indeed a stupid old fart!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
So u finally admit that u are stupid? I knew this long ago that you are not that intelligent!
Not only he slow-witted but he has lost his sense of bearing after being bombard by us. LMFAO!
Old 04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should we nominate SEAJ as asshole of this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
What say you?
sorry...no new thread like this in my international section...

merge this into Battle thread...post from there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1