The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Most of the girls which I booked in Batam, can smoke, drink beer, kiss, suck cock, no hijab, but do not take pork.
Sorry, I am not into drugs, cannot comment on ecstacy.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Most of the girls which I booked in Batam, can smoke, drink beer, kiss, suck cock, no hijab, but do not take pork.
Its part of their job to entertain clients. Other than smoking and if given a choice most ceweks would rather not adopt above life style. But they need to support their children/family.

Thank you
Old 13-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
For someone who is a none Muslim yourself, you sure know alot about Muslim.
His cewek could be a Muslim. Anyway Indon Muslim not as strict as Msian Muslims, imo

Thank you
Old 13-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
I believe their Strictly No alcohol is becoz they dont like the taste and not used to drink alcohol. Not becoz of religious beliefs. You try tell them, drink one glass of beer, will get one free pill of esctasy, you see they drink or not.
If they are into this trade halal is secondary.

Thank you
Old 13-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I had the chance to meet personally 4 well-known members, regular posters here.
Care to share who are these jokers.

Exquisite people don't bargain and screw cheap fucks. So how exquisite are they?
Old 13-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Few years back, same question to one of my FB in batam, she replied back an interesting answer. "esctacy can take, sabu can smoke, cock can suck, what else is cannot??"
Best Joke of the day ....
Old 13-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Care to share who are these jokers.

Exquisite people don't bargain and screw cheap fucks. So how exquisite are they?
Happy to see you here. Indeed very true. Exquisite people don't bargain and screw cheap fucks.
And also not every well-known members, regular posters here is very good as everyone thought they are. Example like the one who keep on recommend Marine seafood. So expensive price for the local and is indeed a tourist place and die die argue that is a ulu ulu place. And the one who ask god to give him lottery. Give and must strike or else kana fuck by him hor.

Finally Marine seafood close shop i so happy...hahha.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Just came back from Batam

SPA to avoid

1) Delta Spa (Got small buffet, Good facilities but Too ex)
2) New Spa at batam City Hotel ( All the girls like to ask for $$ for every request when inside the room, super turn off)

SPA value for money with membership
1) Octupuss at Pacific Hotel (Good facilities and free tapioca chips with fried noodles or fried rice)

You got to try all 3 then you will know what I said is true. LOL
Old 14-05-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!
Quote:
My experience in Batam (just there) taught me that not all things "forbidden" by Muslim rules are really "taboo" for the average people. At least my experience with Indonesian Muslim ladies (in Malaysia or stricter areas it can be different) taught me the following scale of prohibition priorities, where the higher is the number, the stricter is the prohibition:

1) Not wearing hijab
2) Having sex NSA ("no strings attached")
3) Drinking alcohol
4) Not fasting on Ramadan
5) Eating pork

In other words, many Muslim girls in Batam do not wear hijab, but virtually ZERO Muslim ladies would consider to eat pork.
...5)
My ultimate fantasy is to have a nice memorable sex with a lady who does wear hijab...any hints how to hook one up?
Old 14-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
My ultimate fantasy is to have a nice memorable sex with a lady who does wear hijab...any hints how to hook one up?
Just buy the cewek a hijab and ask her to put on lah. Like tat also need hint?

Thank you
Old 14-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro you miss a lot....
I kaypo abit...
Now a day he air flown his girl into btm
Not one girl,hehehe...nowaday i usually stay between 4D3N to 5D4N in Batam,unlike my usual stays on my older summaries which was more commonly 3D2N to 4D3N.

Most of these girls no longer work in their old trade anymore,and/or were already someone else's sugar daughter.

Quote:
Most WL from Joints dont fast. How to fast when they are having sex in day time.
For those who only start work after the fasting timing, then maybe, but again, normally they will think, since already working this in Ramadan period, whats the point of fasting.
Thank you for the info (very useful to me), i do understand most girls who work during fasting month dont fast,hehehe...but i think that was during the day time,which is why during ramadan month,i mainly get to see lesser girls during daytime (overnight booking joint) but more girls after 7pm (usually after 7pm their fasting stop).

Those girls who dont fast may have to according to them have to do a "payback" fasting usually after the ramadan month.

Those girls who fast and yet still work,most likely have to return back around 5am-6am in the wee hours.

i mean,those above were some of the info i collected in the last few years.

Quote:
Two week from Ramadan start, air ticket can increase to 3-4 times. Especially your case, JKT BTM still ok, but BTM JKT will be very high..
This one really sucks...

I hear from the girls that returning back (to hometown) during the ramadan month sometime can cost them up to 5 juta (2 way trip),hence some of them rather remits that amount of money back to their hometown rather than returning home. But they do go back around a month after ramadan where air tickets were cheaper.

* some girls's hometown are really very very far away from Batam,even by plane and other form of transportation can cost them up to 15 hours to reach their hometown's doorstep.

I am constantly looking at air ticket price from places like Bandung,Surabaya and Medan. Most of these places,under normal days ,air ticket can cost around 1.3 juta to 1.5 juta. 3 to 4 times the price of an average of 1.4 juta is a lot of money.

* some more,Indonesia planes almost ALWAYS sure to delay.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
He air flowned his cewek fm Sillypore to btm?
Hehehe....not from Singapore,bro. But from other parts of Indonesia.

Quote:
Wow really I missed a lot. Nono in love... Wish you all the best happiness! Sincerely.
Those who were best in what they do, who has earned enough and retired,keep in contact and pick them up as and when i needed them.

*average between 600k to 700k rupiah a night

Cheaper if i stayed for a longer period in Batam but more expensive if i were to stay for shorter period (meaning,it makes no sense to fly a girl over to Batam if i am only staying for 3D2N or 2D1N). Anyway,its just a choice and some add-on to the varieties over what i already found in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey bro. Never tried KTV in Batam before. Wanna know how is it like. Sitting means whole night? They won't butterfly and the different prices means what? Different hours? Thank man
So far, i have tried KTV in many some other country.

Mamasan will line up ladies for you to choose. You can ask her classified those can short time only and those can long time.

Batam is sit with u whole day and the sitting price is included inside bills already. Extra is between u and her.

Vietnam is also the same as the whole day the gal will sit beside you.

Thailand have whole day also have hourly price.

Only in SG, the KTV is butterfly system.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Just came back from Batam

2) New Spa at batam City Hotel ( All the girls like to ask for $$ for every request when inside the room, super turn off)

SPA value for money with membership
1) Octupuss at Pacific Hotel (Good facilities and free tapioca chips with fried noodles or fried rice)

You got to try all 3 then you will know what I said is true. LOL
For me, i think i would pefer those with Fj instead of just HJ only.

I would perfer octupuss as i am able to view and choose the ladies. Price was reasonable too.

New spa cannot choose lady, just choose from picture. Facility all were new.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Just buy the cewek a hijab and ask her to put on lah. Like tat also need hint?
Perhaps some bros may be looking for those "real thing" instead?

As in like some Batam KTVs or Men's spa, some of them will have air stewardess theme, school girl theme, Office lady theme...but those were not real air stewardess ,school girl or office lady,hehehe...he may be looking for those girls who were qualified to wear a hijab.

Hmm...reminds me last year during CNY 2017 in Batam, Permata Indah booking girls has a red cheongsam theme,hehehe...and MM booking joint (during 2015) has some girls wearing almost like sailor moon contume,hehehe....i doubt any of such places dare to start a hijab theme in Indonesia tho. Maybe next time can try looking for those like below (just an idea),hehehe...

By the way,anyone knows where is a place that sells hijab suit in Batam?

Cant get the real thing,unreal ones also not bad (whats more important is still the lady inside the suit),hehehe...end of the day,can give the girls the hijab suit as bonus (just an idea). Hopefully it isnt too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Only in SG, the KTV is butterfly system.
Singapore also have those none-butterfly system,but it can cost as high as S$40/hour just sitting with the clients,hehehe.... scary.

This is why most other 3rd world countries around Singapore is still cheaper in this sense.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1