The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Finally made my way down to thermae to Look see look see. A few not bad one but most guys seems to be there ogling only. I ogled for some time while also watching wc2022. Saw one not bad looking n sweet, told me she is 29 and can do st/lt. arranged for lt tomorrow as I don’t think today can tahan 2 shots. Store power first. Cheapest beer is 120 which is still ok to just beo

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 01-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Finally made my way down to thermae to Look see look see. A few not bad one but most guys seems to be there ogling only. I ogled for some time while also watching wc2022. Saw one not bad looking n sweet, told me she is 29 and can do st/lt. arranged for lt tomorrow as I don’t think today can tahan 2 shots. Store power first. Cheapest beer is 120 which is still ok to just beo
i went once, but i newbie didnt dare to approach the girls walked one round with my friends and left lol but yes can see a few nice one there
Old 02-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Sian msged her today she say not working today. Anyway today I worked till quite late so heng didnt book her

Old 02-12-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Went thermae again today. Loiter around longer n saw one with sharp features but her voice not girly type. Abit rough but not LB. Service not good, no shower, no bbbj, only cap bj, no kiss, keep siaming my mouth, gave dl face when I take very long, asked her cow girl gave inpatient face. I fuck also siam asked her hj me, i still cannot cum. End up she lick my nips and i ownself hj out. Paid her 3k and she still want money for taxi ride back. 100 baht not a lot but i refused to give in. She left without saying goodbye. Thank god i gave her some hard fucks. I will stick to more reliable ones in future.

Old 02-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went thermae again today. Loiter around longer n saw one with sharp features but her voice not girly type. Abit rough but not LB. Service not good, no shower, no bbbj, only cap bj, no kiss, keep siaming my mouth, gave dl face when I take very long, asked her cow girl gave inpatient face. I fuck also siam asked her hj me, i still cannot cum. End up she lick my nips and i ownself hj out. Paid her 3k and she still want money for taxi ride back. 100 baht not a lot but i refused to give in. She left without saying goodbye. Thank god i gave her some hard fucks. I will stick to more reliable ones in future.
3k for ST ? that is expensive.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengteck007 View Post
Asked 2 all quote the same. I think they fixed price together

Old 03-12-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That is the current market price at Thermae. That means for the same B3k you can get a kawaii one or a busu one. Take your pick.

Reportedly the asking price starts to sink after midnite. If a girl steps outside, it's half price.

Yeah, it seems the girls have formed a cartel. Take it or leave it.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It’s now the standard price before 1am 🤣
Old 04-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
It’s now the standard price before 1am 🤣
inflation lol
Old 04-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Re: Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
That is the current market price at Thermae. That means for the same B3k you can get a kawaii one or a busu one. Take your pick.

Reportedly the asking price starts to sink after midnite. If a girl steps outside, it's half price.

oh well looks like we dont have a choice
Old 04-12-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Asked 2 all quote the same. I think they fixed price together
ya apparently that is the case now
Old 14-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angrybearr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went over on 12dec ST rate the girl there charge me 3500 and 6000 for LT straight away reject and walk around nothing caught my eyes went for nuru massage session for just 3500 baht which is more value and worth it
Old 16-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post

Just like we have SBF to share info about cheong activities.... similarly those FLs in LOS oso have their own chatgroup to share info too.

I managed to join the groupchat but was kicked out within days.... probably bacause they realised my thai sucks and my posts is google translate assisted so I am not a genuine thai lady..... lol
Old 17-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I managed to join the groupchat but was kicked out within days.... probably bacause they realised my thai sucks and my posts is google translate assisted so I am not a genuine thai lady..... lol
And you asked to many vagina questions?

Seriously though what did they discuss,?
Old 17-12-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
ya apparently that is the case now
Nah. I asked a few and they ooen with 3000 but then negotiate.

I wanted overnight but she wanted to negotiate 1 hr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1