The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

I think if the person has converted the body parts to female, that person should be considered as female already. I heard a saying.. that the pretty women you see in Thailand are the LB, those not pretty are the real girls.
Old 21-10-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I like ladyboys, but not ladymen.
LBs give the best bj and hj.
I used to go for the lbs in Soi Pothole Pattaya, Bella Bar.
I totally agree. They are so much more beautiful and feminine. Their bj is out of this world. I feel that if the body is all changed, can be considered as a girl.

Very nice ones at Nana Plaza.
Old 21-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Another day I went to Obsessions at Nana, picked the hottest one, sat with her, talked a bit then left. Did the same thing at Straps, but I have to admit that at Straps I was floored by how gorgeous most of them were. I still couldn't believe that at one point in the past all of these women used to not be women. I can't even describe it. Beyond perfection. Take the hottest Thai women out there and paint out the flaws, make the waist even smaller, round out the titties to perfection and make their butts the roundest perkiest ever seen and that was straps. The place was so tiny, it was amazing there was any room for customers at all, I could see why the girls would spill outside. I sat with 2, and they quoted me some pretty high prices. Prices notwithstanding, it was my own questions that stopped me from going beyond. The last ladyboy place I went to was Why Not Bar and this was where I was so very nearly tempted to go for short time. The girl was all over me, french kissing, rubbing my crotch, sucking on her titties, all this at the bar itself. It took everything I had to say no. Gave her a big tip, and I left, mamasan that night was a bit pushy, but easily the most low pressure and relaxed of all the ladyboy bars I saw. So at this point, the furthest I've gone with any ladyboy was just some making out and titty sucking. Here's my thing fellas. I'm afraid. I'm afraid if I go further it'll change me. I don't know man, should I do it? Next time I manage to go to Bangkok, should I just do it? I know it's easy for me to say now that I won't suck cock, I don't want to, but I feel like I want to fuck them in the ass and I definitely want them to blow me. I've never been so conflicted. How did you guys discover your attraction to trans women and how did you ease yourself into the first time? The more I'm exposed to this, the less I feel like their dicks are actually the same as my dick, know what I mean. It's weird to say but it feels like my dick is a guy dick, but their cock is an extension of their femininity. Post-op or pre-op, I think I'm ok, it's the weird fascination I have now with just the fact that some of them are just so gorgeous and what they used to be. 

Just go for the post-op. Then you will be enjoying the most beautiful ladyboy without having the suck cock. And you can do their pussy too instead of ass.
Old 21-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another day I went to Obsessions at Nana, picked the hottest one, sat with her, talked a bit then left. Did the same thing at Straps, but I have to admit that at Straps I was floored by how gorgeous most of them were. I still couldn't believe that at one point in the past all of these women used to not be women. I can't even describe it. Beyond perfection. Take the hottest Thai women out there and paint out the flaws, make the waist even smaller, round out the titties to perfection and make their butts the roundest perkiest ever seen and that was straps. The place was so tiny, it was amazing there was any room for customers at all, I could see why the girls would spill outside. I sat with 2, and they quoted me some pretty high prices. Prices notwithstanding, it was my own questions that stopped me from going beyond. The last ladyboy place I went to was Why Not Bar and this was where I was so very nearly tempted to go for short time. The girl was all over me, french kissing, rubbing my crotch, sucking on her titties, all this at the bar itself. It took everything I had to say no. Gave her a big tip, and I left, mamasan that night was a bit pushy, but easily the most low pressure and relaxed of all the ladyboy bars I saw. So at this point, the furthest I've gone with any ladyboy was just some making out and titty sucking. Here's my thing fellas. I'm afraid. I'm afraid if I go further it'll change me. I don't know man, should I do it? Next time I manage to go to Bangkok, should I just do it? I know it's easy for me to say now that I won't suck cock, I don't want to, but I feel like I want to fuck them in the ass and I definitely want them to blow me. I've never been so conflicted. How did you guys discover your attraction to trans women and how did you ease yourself into the first time? The more I'm exposed to this, the less I feel like their dicks are actually the same as my dick, know what I mean. It's weird to say but it feels like my dick is a guy dick, but their cock is an extension of their femininity. Post-op or pre-op, I think I'm ok, it's the weird fascination I have now with just the fact that some of them are just so gorgeous and what they used to be. 
I know exactly how you feel. Once i was bar hopping at NP and i got stopped by a really hot one. start grabbing me and feeling me up everywhere, felt i was being molested by a kpop idol. I turned my head and i saw i was directly outside Casanova which is a LB bar. I said i was meeting my friend in another bar and i politely declined.

I have that memory burned into my brain and i dont remember much else from that night.
Old 22-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah, I think so too, if I'm going to do this, I should start slow and go for a post op. Straps is the place to go but when they quote the price, they always start so high. They seemed very much like hardened pros though, for a first timer like me, I wanna go slow since I've never been with a lady boy, post or pre op. I was at Straps just once, and the girls were stunning 9 out of 10, but I remember one of them quoted me 10k for long time. Another one said 5 k for short time. I mean, they're hot as hell, but that price?
Old 22-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, I think so too, if I'm going to do this, I should start slow and go for a post op. Straps is the place to go but when they quote the price, they always start so high. They seemed very much like hardened pros though, for a first timer like me, I wanna go slow since I've never been with a lady boy, post or pre op. I was at Straps just once, and the girls were stunning 9 out of 10, but I remember one of them quoted me 10k for long time. Another one said 5 k for short time. I mean, they're hot as hell, but that price?
Don't waste your time at Straps. Like you said, they are hardened pros. Most had worked in Cascade Bar, Obsession Bar or Temptations Bar in Nana Plaza during their pre-op days. They target Asian tourists like those from China and Japan. They changed their looks to appeal to these tourists.

I suggest you go to Check-In Bar, or Cindy's Secrets. Or try Cockatoo Bar and Shadow bar in Soi Cowboy. If you are scared of their dicks, choose one who looks very feminine. Likely that LB is taking lots of hormones which makes their dicks small and likely cannot be hard.

For better selection of LBs, go on a Friday or Saturday night at about 9pm. Too late and the good-looking LBs will be snapped up by other customers.
Old 22-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

deleted. wrong sub

Last edited by ceandy; 22-10-2022 at 06:05 PM. Reason: wrong sub
Old 22-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Don't waste your time at Straps. Like you said, they are hardened pros. Most had worked in Cascade Bar, Obsession Bar or Temptations Bar in Nana Plaza during their pre-op days. They target Asian tourists like those from China and Japan. They changed their looks to appeal to these tourists.

I suggest you go to Check-In Bar, or Cindy's Secrets. Or try Cockatoo Bar and Shadow bar in Soi Cowboy. If you are scared of their dicks, choose one who looks very feminine. Likely that LB is taking lots of hormones which makes their dicks small and likely cannot be hard.

For better selection of LBs, go on a Friday or Saturday night at about 9pm. Too late and the good-looking LBs will be snapped up by other customers.
What about finding LBs on apps like MiChat?
Old 23-10-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
What about finding LBs on apps like MiChat?
Sorry bro. I do not use MiChat to find ladyboys. I like to see them in the flesh like in the bars. That way you can choose who you like and find out more about them when you buy them a lady drink and chat face to face instead of texting. You can find whether you have some chemistry with the ladyboy or she is full of bullshit.

Those who advertise via chat apps will upload their best looking photos from several years ago and not the latest ones. Also you cannot see their reaction and body language if you just text unless you voicecall. If the LB is taking drugs you can tell by having your conversation face to face and pick up the hints.

But if MiChat works for you than who am I to complain? All the more power to you!
Old 23-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro. I do not use MiChat to find ladyboys. I like to see them in the flesh like in the bars. That way you can choose who you like and find out more about them when you buy them a lady drink and chat face to face instead of texting. You can find whether you have some chemistry with the ladyboy or she is full of bullshit.

Those who advertise via chat apps will upload their best looking photos from several years ago and not the latest ones. Also you cannot see their reaction and body language if you just text unless you voicecall. If the LB is taking drugs you can tell by having your conversation face to face and pick up the hints.

But if MiChat works for you than who am I to complain? All the more power to you!
I see, thanks for that insight. I'll be heading to BKK soon, thanks for the tips.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks RumpRanger, I had a feeling Straps wasn't gonna cut it. I was there for less than 30 min, sat with 3 girls and as hot as they were, the vibes were just off. Kinda predatory. Never having experienced LB's before, I do feel attracted to the very feminine looking ones. If I get to come back to Bangkok, I'll definitely need to revisit CheckIn and WhyNot again. Never visited Cindy's but from their facebook page, I think it's a must try. I was at CheckIn Bar one time, and got very intimated but how aggressive they were, the girl I sat with was so hot and I was so close to barfining her, but the mamasan breathing down my neck was so annoying, I just left. WhyNot bar was way more relaxed.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Hi fellas. Was wondering if anyone wanted to start a small group where we can exchange contacts on ladyboys in Bangkok. I have a few local ones I frequent and would be willing to trade info and reviews with other ladyboy enthusiasts.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

whats the damage for LT for TS ah? need to prepare the cash haha
Old 10-11-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
whats the damage for LT for TS ah? need to prepare the cash haha
I haven’t done LT since before the pandemic but right now I’m paying 2-4k for ST. Usually 60-90 minutes with two shots for me.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice to see a LB/TS post in here.

I will be heading to BKK end of this month.

Any bros interested to explore the LB scenes together?

Cheers.

Last edited by Crazy_horse 02; 10-11-2022 at 11:30 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1