The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Wow, you guys are too sensitive or what haha. I cant shoot fast even if i want to.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I find myself shooting fast too..maybe because the excitement building to it..
maybe one way is to find those offering 2 shots within a hour. down side is some bros may not rise again so shortly (like me ; old liao).
Perhaps this is a good idea !
Old 25-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotMissile View Post
Would this not take the excitement out of the entire ML visit?
It depends..if you shoot in less than a minute, the disappointment will take away the whole experience, but good thing is you can always go back the next day.. and train until you can battle the ML for a longer period
Old 25-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
It depends..if you shoot in less than a minute, the disappointment will take away the whole experience, but good thing is you can always go back the next day.. and train until you can battle the ML for a longer period
No need to come back next day...........

if you are a repeated customer, nego with the ML before the session begins.

Ask for 2 hj. They asked why 2 shots. Informed them you are a super quick shooter for the 1st hj. Pricing, offer $70 to $80 for 2 hj.

If ML did not agree to the pricing, I skipped the hj totally. I tried and had 80 % success rate.

If deal, then 1st hj immediately and 2nd hj end of session.

Don't ask me for contacts, you learnt to nego with the MLs on what you want
Old 25-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
No need to come back next day...........

if you are a repeated customer, nego with the ML before the session begins.

Ask for 2 hj. They asked why 2 shots. Informed them you are a super quick shooter for the 1st hj. Pricing, offer $70 to $80 for 2 hj.

If ML did not agree to the pricing, I skipped the hj totally. I tried and had 80 % success rate.

If deal, then 1st hj immediately and 2nd hj end of session.

Don't ask me for contacts, you learnt to nego with the MLs on what you want
Wow not bad you recover quite fast
Old 25-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Wow not bad you recover quite fast
For myself, 40 plus man cannot handle 2 hj about 60 minutes apart, like this died already

I must say "everyone of us is different" when come to sex activities

I also restrict my budget, only $50 to $60 entrance fees then I suggest to the ML for 2 shots.
Old 25-05-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
For myself, 40 plus man cannot handle 2 hj about 60 minutes apart, like this died already

I must say "everyone of us is different" when come to sex activities

I also restrict my budget, only $50 to $60 entrance fees then I suggest to the ML for 2 shots.
SLG have ladies that provide 2 shots. Maybe will go for that. Haha
Old 25-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo38 View Post
I used to regularly visit an ML and I found that I last longer the more times I visited her.

So my advice is just don't be too anxious during the session lah. Just relax and enjoy, so you won't shoot out so early.
Ya same situation here.... First time no matter how hot she is will not be able to perform at all. Performance anxiety issues and the price haggling will cause me to not be able to perform optimally. Sometimes a weird thing happened, I term it 'stagflation' lol meaning cant get hard and yet cant control climax. 2nd 3rd time usually can 20-30 minutes, enough to leave satisfied.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
KNN. Fucking funny la u. This kinda question also can’t decide for yourself?

Did you ask your mum why wear underwear first before wearing pants?

Grow up little boy. Some things u gotta decide for yourself and not ask here.
We all started somewhere.. you don't become a chiong king on day 1.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotMissile View Post
Would this not take the excitement out of the entire ML visit?
Maybe for some people.. but for others who are a bit hair trigger it would suck to misfire before the fun really starts.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
I think my wallet can't support such action.. hahah.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Ya same situation here.... First time no matter how hot she is will not be able to perform at all. Performance anxiety issues and the price haggling will cause me to not be able to perform optimally. Sometimes a weird thing happened, I term it 'stagflation' lol meaning cant get hard and yet cant control climax. 2nd 3rd time usually can 20-30 minutes, enough to leave satisfied.
20-30 min? Wah.. pity the masseuse.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
We all started somewhere.. you don't become a chiong king on day 1.
True. I’m also not a natural talented fucker when I first started chionging. My fucking skills come from years of practicing with fl. Nowadays I just go for refresher course once awhile.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
20-30 min? Wah.. pity the masseuse.
If you zai enough 30mins is not a problem. But need to be physically fit and stamina. Fl must be willing to play along too.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

For me I never DIY myself before visiting.
I mean it will reach a point when the ML do the repetitive fast motion and you know she's pretty much used up all her moves, which is about 5mins?
So that was the time I will decide to release.
For me I think there isn't a need to last long when visiting ML.
It's not like I need to last long for her to enjoy.
So I just let the flow goes, enjoy the session and release when I feel like it.
But of course it depends on individual.
ThisIsMelwood
ejectjoy
Biostar
Swagelock
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1