The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
she also showed me her phone ibanking, her bf legit transfered her a huge amount of $$, oh wow…..and Welcome to the sucks Mr Bf 🤣🤣🤣
bro how huge is the huge amount, in 10s of thousands SGD ?

there are rich carrots here ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-01-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
They full time, they earned money from industry.
You part time, what do you earn
Earn pussy juices 😜🤣
Old 14-01-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro how huge is the huge amount, in 10s of thousands SGD ?

there are rich carrots here ...
Yeah $20k, and another $20k
And a handsome amount of $5000 per month 🤙🏽
Power lah
Old 14-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Earn pussy juices ����
Anyway on the topic of pussy juice.
I read post of ppl licking pussy and drinking juice.
Not afraid of licking cum left by previous customer?
What if STD or other disease?
Old 14-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway on the topic of pussy juice.
I read post of ppl licking pussy and drinking juice.
Not afraid of licking cum left by previous customer?
What if STD or other disease?
As Chinese Hokkien said, CCB Mah
The smellier the Cb, the more horny men will become Mah 😂😂😂
Old 14-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As Chinese Hokkien said, CCB Mah
The smellier the Cb, the more horny men will become Mah 😂😂😂
Direct translate, ppl love sluts
Old 14-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Direct translate, ppl love sluts
Aiya in this forum c’mon…. Brothers here all also same same one lah 🤣🤣🤣
Back to the topic… ✌🏻
Old 14-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

How would the relationship be like?
Old 14-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Power lah
Wow with this amount , unless is exclusive , else not worth it .
But having said that , $5000 per month hardly can get exclusive too.

Just wonder what special special service can the ML offer to him ? FJ anyone willing to pay can get already . Raw and cum into her ?

Just curious , any bros can advice ? Thanks
Old 14-01-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Wow with this amount , unless is exclusive , else not worth it .
But having said that , $5000 per month hardly can get exclusive too.

Just wonder what special special service can the ML offer to him ? FJ anyone willing to pay can get already . Raw and cum into her ?

Just curious , any bros can advice ? Thanks
I really think her bf really loves her a lot and really very willingly to support her fiancially every month but having say that still wants her to work at massage parlor meh? Everyday after work he got pick her and ask her today service how many men? 😂 I think that’s his fetish fantasy lor 😅
Old 14-01-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Power lah
thanks, really eye opener.

Even bao as mistress also not need that amount ...

Old 14-01-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really think her bf really loves her a lot and really very willingly to support her fiancially every month but having say that still wants her to work at massage parlor meh? Everyday after work he got pick her and ask her today service how many men? 😂 I think that’s his fetish fantasy lor 😅
maybe he want to taste all the man's cum through the ML ... or they have very special service arrangements

Old 15-01-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro, is this girl prc or viet or thai? i know of a thai girl at orchard towers who is bao by cpf old man but she is still working massage at orchard towers part time level 3, but she do bj only, no fj
Old 15-01-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited my ML, she told me her apartment increased rental $ so currently she is staying at a hotel which her bf is paying but her bf can’t accompany her Becos he has a family, and her bf everyday pick her from work and send her to back to hotel
I asked her whether she loves him, she said she loves his money 😂😂😂, she also showed me her phone ibanking, her bf legit transfered her a huge amount of $$, oh wow…..and Welcome to the sucks Mr Bf 🤣🤣🤣
i know of another ml whose sugar daddy even arrange for her son to come to singapore to study at polytechnic, besides supporting the ml he is supporting her son in singapore also
Old 15-01-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Coupe89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, Lots of good information. It reinforces what I was thinking from the beginning.

I do have an ML that got attached to me. Lets see what type of fun I can have now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1