The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Stories made for reminding, many who came to read mostly are past victims of lies.some return to the shore some still in the water.
Those still in the water all BBQ le ..
Old 13-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
uglykidjoe9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
It always start small, like buying dinner or supper before going to see them, then slowly become buy some groceries, then knn ask buy daily stuff like shampoo toothpaste, after that become cosmetics and those more daring ones will ask for branded ones like C Dior lip stick.

They reward by like give bbbj or more then swear upon their ancestors graves they only do it to you cause u so special and they so in love with you lmao 😂😂😂😂

Sibeh tok long their patterns n tricks
Now that you mentioned, the ML told me she has not time to buy toothpaste, and I buy her toothpaste, then next, it is toothbrush, so this is how they test how much further we guys will go. Slowly, they are getting themselves into our minds. I was so naive.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglykidjoe9999 View Post
Now that you mentioned, the ML told me she has not time to buy toothpaste, and I buy her toothpaste, then next, it is toothbrush, so this is how they test how much further we guys will go. Slowly, they are getting themselves into our minds. I was so naive.
Many ml inform customers of their birthday so that they expect individual to donate gift and cash + full booking and extra. Most men will be generous if they are informed or invited.
Old 14-11-2022, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

My ML will not take off on her birthday as i guess that she is waiting for her customer to give her ang pao or gift.I did not even look for her as i know i had to give her an amg pao.

There is no free lunch.You will not get the first fuck just buying stuff or giving a few hundred dollars.They know the trick
Old 14-11-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

My previous ML used to post her birthday upfront in WeChat.. Not surprise on the day it self her slots fully booked. After a few days happened to find out got customer bought her 2 Rolex watches (shd be the same person). She told me "人家喜欢我啊”.
Before that I still naive that she only FJ with me. Now then I ownself fucking understand when got ppl so stupid give her Rolex and never fuck her?
From that day I never visit her again!
By the way I raw and CIP her many times aldy.
Lesson learned: Never trust any ML/FL
Old 14-11-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
My previous ML used to post her birthday upfront in WeChat.. Not surprise on the day it self her slots fully booked. After a few days happened to find out got customer bought her 2 Rolex watches (shd be the same person). She told me "人家喜欢我啊”.
Before that I still naive that she only FJ with me. Now then I ownself fucking understand when got ppl so stupid give her Rolex and never fuck her?
From that day I never visit her again!
By the way I raw and CIP her many times aldy.
Lesson learned: Never trust any ML/FL
We all have our different experiences, I can only believe woman that really belongs to me, when the day I die hahaha, no one will be with us forever, we come to earth alone, end of the day we leave also will be lonely, just count how many woman we ever enjoyed best, I have luckily Chiong when I was 18 from HC to legal houses, then shared among those that came here to work, passed around before they leave, then I stopped all these playing.
This year I came out for a few months, I decided to stop, they are not as good as before, the good thing is, very openly they tells u what they wants
Old 14-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not all so terrible la. You can feel when she’s after you or your money one mah.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Not all so terrible la. You can feel when she’s after you or your money one mah.
my ML gf not after my money one, she even want me to marry her asap..
Old 14-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Maybe if u r lucky its true love.
I doubt so. It seems to be China & Viet ML that I met are very realistic creature.
Especially those above 30s. They have agenda.

1) status? Like dependant pass? Or even PR? So can bring her family or kids over? Better life in sg? Another benefit is if dependant pass get caught giving sexyal service they wont be sent back to china. Husband go bail her out and tmr hj bj fj other customer again.

2) the true colour havent come out yet. Lol. Some can act for many mths. Not after ur money feeling. Cos its something else just that we dun know. They also know sg law protect woman.

If her plan is to buy a hbd with u. Help u with mortgage. Share part of the cost of living then she is a gem. I think sg girls and malaysia normal girls will wana build a family together with us. Most China n viet they want us to build and they leech. If they find a better person, they hop away like a flea and leech again.
Old 14-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

As for KC game ....
Well know back in 2010s
PRCs be it ML / FL or PDMM will bring so call lao gong to Sim Lim Sq to buy them computer or HP
Must pay by cash
Then after tat she will return to the shop for refund
Share with shop promoter 30/70 or 40/60
Tats how Slim Lim get famous too
Old 14-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
As for KC game ....
Well know back in 2010s
PRCs be it ML / FL or PDMM will bring so call lao gong to Sim Lim Sq to buy them computer or HP
Must pay by cash
Bro i share with you. Its still the same old truck.
Now they sell away the things we give them.
Like they know their friends wants what jewelry cosmetics luxury items.
List it out. Bring us go buy n sell to others.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
As for KC game ....
Well know back in 2010s
Must pay by cash
I remember one of the valentine day my lady showed me her circle of friends that they exchange WeChat in groups to see who collected the best and most luxury gifts from customers.
Behind us they acted differently. I left that lady after deep consideration at least I don't get hurt so badly.
But this KC thing will always come back once you step into the chionging scene.
Old 14-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

My ml tell me that she willing to born baby for me . Can pay money for her family in China to take care . Grow up bring to SG
Knn this type of pattern also come out .
Monthly fees 2k- 4K .
Hahaha
Old 15-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blackshirtblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
My ml tell me that she willing to born baby for me . Can pay money for her family in China to take care . Grow up bring to SG
Knn this type of pattern also come out .
Monthly fees 2k- 4K .
Hahaha
Is a commitment since already choose ml as gf or wife
Old 15-11-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

i also had such an adventure with a Vietnam lady. she just reach Singapore and was working in a decent no extra spa. i was blown away by her beauty and her height. small A cup but long legs. had a few massages with her and after 6 months she moved to a new spa.

went to patron her new place and got close with her. think she is still in adventure mode and brought her to a lot of places to have a look and things got intimated. started out kissing and slowly exploring her body and one fine day, up her. however, was careful not to get her pregnant.

coming back to reality, i don't think i will have a future with her as i know age gap and expectations are different. soon found that she had received a lot of gifts during Christmas. it was time to move on. just to share my story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1