The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Fastfoodmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Spot on!
Upped you bro
Support bro wdl_guy, ML mostly 向钱看. Squeeze and juice haha
Old 21-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Spot on!
Upped you bro
Thank you bro. Upped you back.
Old 21-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 9
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Thank you bro. Upped you back.
Just upped yr pts too, cheers
Old 21-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold

男人勾引女人很难
因为每个女人需要的东西不一样
女人勾引男人就很容易了
因为每个男人需要的东西基本都一样🤣
Old 21-11-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
I really believe the ML are very good at the game.
Not our Bros dunno the truth. Its just that the ML level is higher due to their experience.

Everyday they practice the KC GAME with many men.
With mths they can be very good at it. They act out infront of many customers daily. They are so season that whatever answers we throw them they can answer. We 1week chiong once or twice. Or worst 1 mth once. How to fight experience level with them.
the WLs are grandmaster level... how many men are grandmaster level?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Agreed. All of them 向钱看。 all they care is how much can they squeeze and juice you. Though some will not squeeze you dry. They would squeeze you as much as you are comfortable with. In the beginning, they will sort you and see if you are juicy then size you up. See whether you are well to do. shower you with attention to get you into their KC trap. Once you are hooked, they will test you out and see how much are you willing to spend on them. Say lots of nice things, sweet talk and get you hooked even deeper. Make you feel like you are exclusive and given extra attention. After awhile, they start to tone down and monitor your response. If you get angry or frustrated. They will start their sweet talk again to get you hooked. Once they have juiced you enough or feel like you have drifted. They move to the next target. Fyi... They have never stopped looking for target in the first place. In short, they never love you in the first place. They only love moolah.
We are like sugarcane to them.
Dry liao just throw. Lol
Old 22-11-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Feeling horny I went to my 3rd time booking of the new ml,I am looking to unlock her further this time. Starts off with a decent massage and I pour some question on her, I bring out this question; if you have 2 or 3 loyal followers and they all have been financially supports you and suddenly a new guy comes along and supersede the rest. His spending is far more greater than the rest and would you dump the rest and stay loyal to the new rich?

Her answer is no. She claim she can play along. Furthermore the new guy didn't know much on her background and her loyal followers. The answer is clear! She can continue to live the way it is. A clever women.

No further question ask and I continue with my deeds. This time she served me much better than the last round.

Will see her soon.
4th meeting with this milf, this round I ask her how much she had collected in her recent birthday? She said some customers are generous, from hundred to few thousands, some came empty handed. Overall she wasn't quite happy with the outcome, as some make empty promises to her earlier.
The more we talk the moody she becomes, I quickly drop the subject worrying later she give me bad services.
Surprising this time she offer me something special. She show she can satisfy any men if she wanted to. Ended up I gave her extra for the services she had rendered.
The way she talk she didn't force anyone into her, sounds like she targets those showing loves and showering her with gifts. 都是男人自愿的。

I thinks she is quite right in some ways.
Maybe some men try to buy her loves by money.
Those loyal followers are just competing one another. She is enjoying playing the waiting game.

Will continue...
Old 23-11-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatmax View Post
Just upped yr pts too, cheers
Upped you back. Thanks bro
Old 24-11-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

Quote:
4th meeting with this milf, this round I ask her how much she had collected in her recent birthday? She said some customers are generous, from hundred to few thousands, some came empty handed. Overall she wasn't quite happy with the outcome, as some make empty promises to her earlier.
The more we talk the moody she becomes, I quickly drop the subject worrying later she give me bad services.
Surprising this time she offer me something special. She show she can satisfy any men if she wanted to. Ended up I gave her extra for the services she had rendered.
The way she talk she didn't force anyone into her, sounds like she targets those showing loves and showering her with gifts. 都是男人自愿的。

Those loyal followers are just competing one another. She is enjoying playing the waiting game.

Will continue...
I have mixed feelings after reading the post. On 1 hand, I feel happy for the ml cos she achieved what she wanted. On other hand, I feel for the guys competing with each other with time and money

Hopefully the guys will know how to stand back and let go of their feelings before it's too late.
If not, the ultimate winner is the ml watching the "good" show and waiting to replace them.

This reminds me of a similar scene in purvis which I cannot forget. 2 guys quarreling with each other over a ml (got nametag) along the road. In the end, 1 guy broke down.
Can see the feelings pouring out damn jialat and sian. Hope for the best
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 24-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
OMG, so better dont breastfeed by ML during hj..
now my mind keep thinking of breastfeeding
Old 24-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Will continue...
Yesterday afternoon I received a text from this ml she wrotes 好闷. I replied asking what I can do for you? She wrote back and ask me to accompany her for early dinner at her workplace nearby.
I came a little bit late but she has already prepared the dishes.i ask her she has a lot of bookings from regulars, she said she also don't know where they go.
I try to talk about other thing as not to spoil her mood. While we eating she said she already arranged my slots after the meal. I says ok. After makan she rush to pay at the counter. I wondering is she 放长线钓大鱼。
After my shower she came in and quickly lower my disposal underwear and I pull her over and french her. I ask her for fj and she says cannot, After that she knee down and finished me off with a quick blow within few minutes. Don't really enjoy as it was a little rush job.

At night I kept thinking if I am her new target? Am I in her KC game. Kept thinking the whole night with positive and negative thoughts running all over me.

This is our 5th meeting.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
At night I kept thinking if I am her new target? Am I in her KC game. Kept thinking the whole night with positive and negative thoughts running all over me.

This is our 5th meeting.
Just careful a bit bro, don't pour any feelings into it.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped you back. Thanks bro
Just up your points for exchange pls
Old 24-11-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
Just careful a bit bro, don't pour any feelings into it.
Still too early to tell. Haha
Old 24-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I always tell myself this when i start to drift away from "Just Commercial" to "Emotions"

She suck Peter, She suck me, She suck John.
She fuck Peter, She fuck me, She fuck John.
I am not special. I am not her 1st and not her last.

She is just a whore. Like a vending machine.
Any tom dick harry, put enough money and press the selection button. She will provide the service.

Abit of lousy humor.
Insert 50 - press left nip for HJ
Insert 80 - press right nip for BJ
Insert 120 - press the belly button to insert ur dick for FJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1