The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Woman working in this line have very complicated backgrounds, we come out to play, they come out to earn bucks, some prefer to have regulars they are comfy to but they know their system inside out, since their background are complicated enough why do we want to jump into their life, if they wanna restart their life, they won’t want a guy who takes weed, gambles and chiong entertainment places. Same as we guys, I think majority of us won’t want a wild and horny Wife at home, and we have to worry at work. So that’s y rich ppl will keep green tea, Xiao san outside, bcos they only want their satisfaction and concentrate on growing their wealth, woman are only a peak of the ice berg, if we have tons of money we won’t chiong already, we go for office woman correct, drink and have a nice meal already still can have dessert later. She get what she wants already for example an apartment, she also will ditch the guy and look for a decent guy and start a new life, and I think many ladies now are doing that, be it singaporean, China or Japan even taiwanese.
The Chinese in their homeland have multiple opportunities to earn big bucks, regardless of investing or doing dark business, but Chinese wanna venture out to show that they have gone overseas to work and gain exposure. Just my 2 cents of words, we played along and so do them also, there are tons of sweet words to talk
Old 27-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
pokkimon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Woman working in this line have very complicated backgrounds, we come out to play, they come out to earn bucks, some prefer to have regulars they are comfy to but they know their system inside out, since their background are complicated enough why do we want to jump into their life, if they wanna restart their life, they won’t want a guy who takes weed, gambles and chiong entertainment places. Same as we guys, I think majority of us won’t want a wild and horny Wife at home, and we have to worry at work. So that’s y rich ppl will keep green tea, Xiao san outside, bcos they only want their satisfaction and concentrate on growing their wealth, woman are only a peak of the ice berg, if we have tons of money we won’t chiong already, we go for office woman correct, drink and have a nice meal already still can have dessert later. She get what she wants already for example an apartment, she also will ditch the guy and look for a decent guy and start a new life, and I think many ladies now are doing that, be it singaporean, China or Japan even taiwanese.
The Chinese in their homeland have multiple opportunities to earn big bucks, regardless of investing or doing dark business, but Chinese wanna venture out to show that they have gone overseas to work and gain exposure. Just my 2 cents of words, we played along and so do them also, there are tons of sweet words to talk
Well said, support!!
Old 27-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Indeed they are complicated. Don’t go deep with them. The most just treat them like ordinary friends. Don’t get ourselves hurt In the heart and wallet
Old 27-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 9
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, well written
Old 27-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
excellently written, well said bro
Old 27-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

The best solution is to have a few regulars to rotate around so as to prevent too much attachment to one. Bear in mind we are all emotional being
Old 27-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

You need to have deep pockets to rotate a few MLs
Old 27-11-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
You need to have deep pockets to rotate a few MLs
I agreed, either deep pocket or learn to do selective listening 😏
Currently I am in a relationship with a ML. Beginning she didn’t asked much , except during birthday and special holidays like valentine etc. But soon her ML colleagues starts to give her ideas, that’s where I start to practice selective listening. 😜
Old 28-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also practice to rotate and also take longer breaks, some very difficult to out smart, they know you rotate and find others outside once I couldn’t perform, secondly is age catches up and body cannot generate enough homework to sustain, so even got deep pockets also die
Old 28-11-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i really love ML as very happy to meet them,,
Old 28-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
I also practice to rotate and also take longer breaks, some very difficult to out smart, they know you rotate and find others outside once I couldn’t perform, secondly is age catches up and body cannot generate enough homework to sustain, so even got deep pockets also die
You very funny Bro, left right also die 😅, die in happiness, Experience ML will know, sometimes they will check where did U go yesterday or with who.
Old 28-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
i really love ML as very happy to meet them,,
Who who ……..
Old 28-11-2022, 07:33 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 0
Johnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just did, can see my post in another thread. Sure u can unlock everything a normal couple can, and it was steamy. But when other customers give her gifts, you can tahan? When other customers pay her to bring her overseas, you can tahan? Even she say it's all work only? When other customers can help her in other ways that you can't, can you tahan? So in the end just accept the lesson and move on. Really word of caution and coming from experience : Don't fall in love with ml or FL
Old 28-11-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Yea even the ML quit and still keep in contact.
Still up her occasionally during her free time but then she could still keep in touch with other ex customers in which she feels comfortable with. Can still be upped by some ex customers

Possible
Old 28-11-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Go see a urologist and check if your testosterone level is low. He can give you testosterone booster shot to boost your sexual energy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1