The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Go to a coffeeshop toilet

choose 1 toilet bowl ,

keep cleaning it , maintain cleanliness

do not refrain anyone from using the toilet bowl . anyone can use it anyway they like .

love the toilet bowl , shower it with care .

stand guard outside .

thats what you are doing the whole time .

Excellent analogy bro! Smart!!
Old 24-06-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcdcdc View Post
Usually newbie is more easily get KC. Don't stick to 1 FL or ML. If you kena KC already, the way to get off is to find a an excuse and quarrel with her
This is very easy. Just pretend to be very poor and try to borrow money from her everyday. If her heart is not genuine to start with, she will bolt away from your life very fast! Haha.
She will disappear from your life!!

Last edited by Ladyrain; 24-06-2022 at 10:04 AM. Reason: wrong words
Old 25-06-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
This is very easy. Just pretend to be very poor and try to borrow money from her everyday. If her heart is not genuine to start with, she will bolt away from your life very fast! Haha.
She will disappear from your life!!
Good idea. That’s the moment of truth.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

There's many ways. Pretend to be needy, clingy, emotionally unstable. You can filter out people at the same time. Why would you want to continue any relationship with people who cannot match the same efforts and care you could have given to them if the same things happened to them?
People who are worth it won't bolt to begin with. Agree?
Old 29-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Good idea. That’s the moment of truth.
Yes. You'll be surprised. Many won't pass the tests. So it's best of both worlds. I guarantee you that they'll disappear without a trace. They'll blocked you, become uncontactable.
And they'll think they are the ones who left! Hahaha.

Last edited by Ladyrain; 29-06-2022 at 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
There's many ways. Pretend to be needy, clingy, emotionally unstable. You can filter out people at the same time. Why would you want to continue any relationship with people who cannot match the same efforts and care you could have given to them if the same things happened to them?
People who are worth it won't bolt to begin with. Agree?
But if you find a guy who will put up with all the shit then you also won’t respect him as a man. A self-respecting man knows when to quit when the relationship turns toxic.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Think you're digressing much. You are opening a whole new paradox. The response were meant for thread.
The purpose is to rid the other party's presence.
Let's not hijack this thread for irrelevant response other than to reply to this thread.
Have a good day.

Last edited by Ladyrain; 30-06-2022 at 10:45 AM.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Repeated same post so deleted. . .

Last edited by Ladyrain; 30-06-2022 at 10:43 AM. Reason: repeated same post
Old 25-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 0
Johnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,
I can completely understand and am in a similar situation as OP. A FL and I sort of liked each other over our sessions and then we decided to get into a relationship. I am attached and she even said that if I was single we would get married immediately. Things were good the 1st month, (sex was awesome, FJ was raw, sometimes cum inside) and I just buy her stuff (some quite expensive) where I try to be a normal boyfriend to her. But soon my insecurities set in and I tried to restrict her from doing a lot of things (such as overnight booking or having sex with clients that pays her to drink or eat). Then I broke up with her (1st time breakup) because it was too much for me to bear then and I was scared that I will lose her eventually.
However, I really couldn't let her go and then patched things up with her. However, she became more guarded and like OP, I always get jealous why she can't she just give me like more time when we meet up and I was "deprioritized". I felt like my money spent on her was worth less than the money spent by her clients. The last straw was when one client paid her quite a significant amount for her to travel with him for a couple of days and that's when I thought, I really needed to get out of this (2nd time breakup). If not, I will always feel very inferior in the reln and will go crazy imagining all the stuff that he would get to do with her which I do not get.
Well, shame on me but 2nd time I still failed to go cold turkey. I still couldn't get over her and now we still "hook up" and I basically try to bury my emotions and just treat her as a FwB (ie try not to ask about her work or intervene). However she then requested that I sort of give her a monthly notional stipend and still have "access" to the past activities that we had. I hate to think of her as just a working girl or using her as I do care for her and would be willing to wait till she hits her targets.

I am truly at a loss of what to do bros. The flesh is weak. Should I just think of myself as a customer or just slowly break contact with her or be cheeky and reduce the payment everytime I see her?
Old 26-09-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyop View Post
I am truly at a loss of what to do bros.
Don't be silly. You know exactly what you need to do. You simply lack the will.

Until you love yourself enough to find that will, you will be begging for love forever.
Old 26-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

To Mr Johnyop

1. What has that ML have that you cannot find in another woman in this world of 3billion females?

2. Most ML earns min $9,000 a month & are only in it for money. They are not KTV village girls. What can you give her that will improve her lifestyle or she gives up earning such amounts, for you?

3. Do you dare presume that only you alone can satisfy her sexually, when as an ML, she experiences at least 10 men a day whom 'cares' about her the way you do?

If your answers are in the positives, then you had been spell bound. There is NO magic, no love portion, or charms in this world. It is just that you ARE mentally weak, & had been manipulated by an expert ML, blinded by sexual desire to posses her that you no longer able to see REALITIES.

There are no words or prayers by others that can help you as you had been spell bound. There can be no happy ending in your life if you remain so. Only 2 possible outcomes to break that spell - either you commit suicide when she had milked you for what's worth, your life in ruins, poverty & debts, OR you form murderous thoughts against her, which both outcomes will destroy you.

Only you alone can help yourself...

However, you did help yourself - you found COURAGE to take that 1st step to post your woes here to seek help. Most would be ashamed to do so, as it would seemed to make yourself look like a lesser man to others, which is not true. No mortal is perfect, we all made mistakes, but most took courage to correct them so as to achieve a better life.

You need to take the 2nd step, using the same COURAGE you found in taking that 1st step. Only you alone know what is that 2nd step, & the ANSWERS lay within your mind, as only you alone can live your life, no one else can live yours.

Only you alone can help yourself...
Old 26-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

You had mentioned going 'cold turkey' on her.

The concept of cold turkey largely works as such are attempts in reality both physical & mental torture to REHABLITATE a fellow Human back to society, often used for drug addicts & terrorists, and are conducted by medical & psychologists on controlled levels.

At the home level, cold turkey, such as addiction to cigarattes, alcohol, sex, etc, often fails because most are not CLEAR on the objectives.

They have NO idea on what the end goals for physical & mental suffering during the period are for, what is to be achieved, what is to be expected, of a better life ahead, & thus give up easily, relapse & return to old habits of whatever happiness they had felt & to relive in, as they have no better IDEOLOGY or what could be life in future without what they had relied on in the past.

Thus, should you go into cold turkey at home level, you must know clearly your end goal, & what is it that you hope to achieve & gain, for a better life with REALITIES in consideration, in order to MOTIVATE yourself thru the painful period, & especially the COURAGE to see it thru.

It will NOT be an overnite success. It will take time, more so at home level, & you will need to occupy your mind with other issues in your life, to take the emotions of memories & pain away.

I wish you all the best & may you realize what is your end goal, & may this uplifting song help you in your recovery & what you as a fellow Human truly deserved than to be in servitude to a manipulative other...

Old 27-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrbigsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fl, hookers, prostitutes, or 1-hour ladies are in the business of selling a pussy. A cunt for rent. Similar to renting a car. By all means, this is not a misogynistic analogy, but for brevity and simplicity. The way to approach this rental business is to think like a consumer, not a lover. The goal of most FL is to channel the customer's money into their pocket by getting them off in the fastest manner. I.e stroking dicks as fast they can. The faster a person cum, the faster the job is done. It's not a date. It's not a romantic rendezvous. It's not a Disney love story. It is a business. Seeing one man a day can give a girl butterflies. Imagine seeing 10 every day like clockwork. Sex becomes a day job rather than a romantic or exciting event. Imagine you hate your job after 8 hours, but her job is to have sex.

There are extremely rare cases when an FL falls in love with her clients. However, outliers do not require you to pay for rent and sex. Think about someone you want to fuck, do you need them to pay? You just fuck. Likewise, for girls that like you a lot, you don't need to pay much. Of course, different people share different experiences.

A man's mind is his most precious asset. The different scenarios we vividly paint in our minds are mostly exaggerated and sometimes not based on facts. If you are thinking about romantic or happily ever after scenarios, that is your brain fucking with you. The key lies in awareness and developing a sense of acceptance rather than repression or hurting yourself. Easier said than done.

The deeper problem you may be facing is loneliness or mild depression which I don't think so. Loneliness can only be fixed if you accept that you come to this world alone and die alone. And it's okay to be alone as it's nothing weird to be enjoying your own solitude. In fact, being alone is way better than being in a toxic relationship.

Anyway, for any FL that you might want to visit in the future, try to not believe anything easily. Treat it like a 1.5 -hour movie experience. Seeing Robert Downey Jr on a big screen is cool, but I won't believe that he can fly in an iron suit in real life.

Take care.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KC is always poisonous la.

The day u develop feelings and start feeling jealous something is wrong. Cut it earlier reduce the damage further.

I feel u bros who enjoy the GFE and want to reward the girls. At the end of the day see the money as more impt then the girls and have a gd meal/drink.

Ultimately know your worth and never trust these ML/FLs too much
Old 27-09-2022, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcdcdc View Post
As the title suggested, I'm trying to get over an ML, because I've been KC it's damaging for me.

After few visits, I unlocked ML and FJ with her a few times, but start to develop feelings for her and start to feel jealous over small things, like when she is fully book and had no slot to accommodate me, when bros took her out to buy stuff, when she posts photos of herself in other bro's expensive car, when she told me what things bro buy for her and how much they cost etc..

The jealousy has become so bad it affecting my work, i'm neglected my hobbies, neglect spending time with my old age parents, neglecting fitness. I am mid 30s and single btw so forever alone. But she allowing me to FJ makes me feel great about myself. I know last time got xiao pang story, i also scared become like that. Somemore she also let me raw her wor.. But I scared so quickly pull out after a while.. Need to see Dr Tan soon liao.. But why she let me raw her makes me think that there is meaning behind this.. Then xiao pang experience says all working gals are liddat.. Say all the same thing to all bros that they are the only one but actually behind back do to so many other guys T.T

I try to delete her from wechat but can't bear to do so.. Tehn after delete she still come and message me, cos i nv turn on the request permission thing option.. Now i feel like i'm in a loss, i am not sure what to do from here. Go find other MLs also not so right, cos end up still the same outcome. Delete and block her i also can't bear.. Heart painzz..
It's not for nothing that another word for sex is intimacy. The release of hormones during sexual intimacy causes people to develop feelings towards their sex partners. It makes little difference whether it is your wife, your girlfriend, a sex worker or a stranger. The intensity of such feelings varies from one person to the next because we are all slightly different. And yes, it's actually beyond a person's control to have such feelings.

If anything can help, it will have to come from the environment. So you have actually done the right thing airing your problem over here. The responses you receive are part of the environmental input to your brain which may just snap you our of your obsession. Or it may not. We can't tell for certain. Good luck. We all need it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1