The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It should be "win their way into their pussy lah".
They always try but shut down one, these kind of white pussy knights usually try but dont succeed
Old 25-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continued

We boarded the plane and luck may have it, I was seated beside her. The entire ~3hour flight, my heart rate was elevated by seeing her smooth thighs and her exposed shoulders that keep bumping into me (the only time I'm thankful for small economy seat hehe) I did try to peep to see her cleavage but not much thrill as can't see her nipples.

We talked, and I'd crack some joke so that I could put my hands on her thigh when we laugh about it. Her white smile and short skirt, almost exposing her panties, just made me hornier.

When walking through immigration and collecting our luggage, I can't keep looking at her bubble butt in that white skirt. I was soooo horny that I was thinking of f*king Naomi while imagining E. (That's bit sick but whatever, I needed my load of out me)

Nothing much happened until after we checked into the hotel and ready to go to the beach area to chill (we stayed in a resort). There she was, E walking down to the lobby with a see through thin white button up shirt and shorts. My jaw nearly dropped seeing her in that outfit. She was wearing a back bikini inside with her hair tied up in ponytail.

We walked to the pool area and decided to hang there for a bit as beach had no shade and was too hot. E spreaded her beach towel, removed her shirt & pants, and lied on the bench to sun bath.

[Image for reference only]

Her curvy and slim body in those bikini was just next level. Of course I was prepared this trip to stalk her, so I put on my sunglass, took the bench behind her on the right side and pretend to read my book while others went to play in the pool.

Because she was facing the pool, I had the ass view the whole time. I was imagining of stripping her bikini off and painting her p*ssy from the back. After staring for a good 10minutes, my friend J asked me to join them in the pool. My little bro was so erected from my imagination that I couldn't stand up. I quickly gave some excuse that I'll join in 2mins after I finish this chapter of my book.

Lucky J and others didn't try to pull me in the pool - else I'd be exposed.

I tried to think of something else so my little bro can calm down but my eyes couldn't stop looking at E. After few mins of thinking of grandmothers (this always work to calm my little bro), I stood up, went over to E and gave her a light squeeze on her shoulders.

Me: Eh, wanna join us in the pool? J is calling.
E: (Turned to the right and cover her eyes from the sun with one hand) It's ok, you go first. I join you guys later. Can you pass me my water?

I turned to take her water which was situated near her feet. While leaning to grab her bottle, Again my eyes auto peek at her p*ssy/ass with my sunglasses still on.

I saw something white-ish around her inner thigh near her p*ssy. I thought to myself, could it be J's cum (naughty couple had a quickie when we checked in?) or was it just leftover sunblock lotion.

Should I be playful and ask her "eh you guys naughty ah, did a quickie just now while everyone waited in the lobby for you both (with a smirk)." ?

Or should I just keep quite and ignore it. After all, they're a couple, none of my business if they want to f*ck after checking in.

To be continued tomorrow.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice continuation bro. Can't wait for the part where you start screwing her
Old 25-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well done...add pts for you
Old 25-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper setting up too . Thanks bro TS for sharing, cheers .........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I wish I was as hot as that girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Bro Charleslec, forgive me I am a bit confused here.

Can help me out a bit?

First you say:

Then you tell Bro Wolfyboi:

So actually is it Emily?Or actually photo of Sis Jasee?
Old 25-07-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
daobonglao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
So modest, maybe you are way hotter
Old 26-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Who says? That day at 313 you wear the one also very nice ah. Is only because you choose baggy clothes. IMHO Sis Jasee

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It should be "win their way into their pussy lah".
You are spot on, Bro lipe!

Want to act as protector and hope that the girl would be swooned by the actions. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 28-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BREAKTHROUGH, MY FIRST BIONK

(Sorry for MIA, was busy with work)

After the pool session, everyone headed back to the room to relax and shower before dinner. The boys went out to buy lots of alcohol for the night. We were planning to drink and dance on the beach after dinner but decided to spend the first night in the room instead.

The whole time, all I can think of is the 'cum' inside of E. It turns me on so much that they f*ck raw and she lets J cum in her. Yes, it could have been sunblock and I guess I wanted to believe it was J's cum.

That night was a bit wild because that was where things got heated. I guess when you put alcohol and bunch of young adults in a room, you'll get some PG18 stuff along the way.

This was my view for the night.

No that's not E. That's Naomi (N). Image isn't as clear as I secretly took it. I was already super high and somehow she wants to massage my leg?

As mentioned, I know she's a good 8/10 but E is a 11/10 and I just believe she deserves all my love and attention. I don't despise J but let's just say the way he treats E isn't the best sometimes. When I talk to E on days when they fight, I can only feel for her from the way J treats her (not going to go into details about their fights). And yes, my feelings for her is growing by the day. (I sound like a sick man who wants my good friend's gf, I know. But I can't help it).

We were in J and E's room.

N: Why your feet so tense? Lots of your mind?
Me: Oh no la, I paiseh ma first time getting feet massage
N: You very geng le, can drink so much. I already looking like a tomato
Me: haha you still look pretty, it's okay

FUCK, what did I just uttered out of my mouth. I'm already so horny this whole trip, was I trying to settle for anyone but E? What should I do. I think I can just bionk N and imagine she's E. But what if because of this hook up, I lose my chance with E this trip. N would stick very close to me for the next 6 days.

During the night, J as usual spending time vaping/smoking with the other boys, leaving E by herself with the other friends. The more I drink, the hornier I get when looking at E and N being here is not helping!

I have to think quick as the night is closing in. My head is already spinning from the whiskey + beer mix. I finally decided, f*ck it, I'm going to just bionk Naomi for now and get my load out. I can't even think straight anymore with the horniness clouding my judgement.

I started going closer to N, more physical contact as we talked and joked around. Occasionally I would wrap my hands around N and boy was her shoulder silky smooth. I just want to slowly pull down her shoulder strip and kiss her shoulders, her neck while my fingers move towards her V-jayjay. Because we were sitting in circles, I could see E who is sitting opposite me while N was beside. With E wearing her white short skirt from this morning, I would sometimes try to peek when she crosses her leg or when she moves around, causing her skirt to lift. I could see her red lingerie and was so fucking turned on by it.

I couldn't take it anymore. With the drinks continuing, my braveness and stupidity also went up. I told N to let's go to the beach and enjoy the sea breeze. When in reality, I was going to pull her to my room and do everything to her what I'd do to E. I'm sure others will suspect it but whatever, I want to empty my load in her.

Me: The weather is pretty good, feel like sitting on the beach and drink some cold beers there. Wanna join?
N: Now? Er would it be weird to leave everyone here?
Me: Oh it's ok la, they seem like they are enjoying themselves here anyways
N: Ok then, let's go!
Me: I'll grab the beers, you can grab your cardigan.

We both stood up and I told the group we'll head to the beach to enjoy the breeze. Get some fresh air. In my mind, I was already planning my moves on N. Ready to ramp her and unload inside her. I was also thinking of using the hotel robes to tie her hands while she suck me later.

J: Waseh, just you 2? Don't like that le, never ask the brothers to join. Come let's all go

FUCK ME. My whole plan, gone. With my dizzy head, I couldn't think of a way to say no. In just a few seconds, J came in from the balcony and everyone started packing some drinks to head to the beach.

I thought to myself, fucking hell. I will think of a plan to fuck E. I don't care anymore. He denied me an opportunity. As a bro, can't even read the damn room.

And we all made our way to the beach. Dark, with the only source of light being the lights from the resort. We can still see but it wasn't bright.

Little did I know, this was the opportunity that allowed me to bionk E.

To be continued
Old 28-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Sneaky Charles 😎 I hope you also secretly took pic or filmed when you bionk E!
Old 28-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Continued, BIONK NIGHT

We all ended up at the beach, continue drinking away. Dancing with the moonlight with music coming from the speakers. Everyone was having fun, well, except me. I was pissed and horny. Sitting on the sand, drinking my sorrows away while the others danced and sang.

At this moment, when all hope was lost, I saw E walking towards the resort. She wanted to talk her cardigan in her room as it was getting breezy and cold. I didn't even think twice. With the amount of alcohol that was already in my system, I stood up and jogged towards E without looking or telling the group of friends. They're busy drinking/smoking and dancing anyways. Thankfully it was dark, so my movement wasn't as obvious.

Me: Hey wait up, where you going?
E: Oh, to my room. Cold sia at night here. Want to take my cardigan.
Me: I'll follow you upstairs, I left my wallet in your room just now. (I was lying of course)
E: Oh ok. How are you and Naomi? I saw that you guys have been talking the whole night.
Me: Yeah going well actually. I was going to bring her to my room just now before J became a hero and invited everyone out here.
E: WHAT?! I'd be so pissed if I were you. I didn't know else I would've helped you out, telling J to shut up.
Me: It's okay, have 6 more days to try my luck hehe

While walking to her room, I can feel my heart racing. I could see her perky ass and starting to picture her in her red lingerie. Was just so horny.

Me: Do you guys have condom? I'd like to borrow just in case I need it later.
E: No le. J doesn't like using condom and so I need to constantly take pills.
Me: Huh you serious?
E: Yeah. Plus I like it without condom as well as it feels like a rubber is stuffed between my legs haha
Me: I see, so what should I do? Idk if Naomi will be comfortable with that.
E: Erm, I think she'll be ok gua. Girls normally don't like guys wearing anyways. I know I don't.

E continued talking about her sex life while we walk to her room. Joked around and asked about J's fantasy but really I just wanted to know hers. Apparently J and E likes BDSM stuff (the mild type) and J have their weird fetish of seeing her pee and ask her to pee on him before he cums.

Ok I don't judge but damn, didn't know that side of him! She didn't really like it and they fought about it a few times as it's just wasn't her thing. But I guess sexual pleasure have a way of making us comply.

The more we talked about their sexual experience, he hornier I got. Esp knowing that the "cum" I saw that day at the pool was instead J's cum. I can sort of sense that she's also horny from the drinks. The whole night E wasn't getting any attention from J nor the other guys (because she's taken so other guys don't waste any effort, incl me) and I could see her nipples harden from the white crop top that she was wearing.

I knew she was turned on but I don't dare to approach her as well. What if she freaks out and run to J and tell the group? The whole holiday will be fucked and my backup with Naomi will be over as well. I read enough from this forum to know to "test" her.

We're almost reaching her room and I asked what was her most wanted fantasy but weren't able to be fulfilled yet? I was surprised she answered so directly, I think maybe because of the alcohol too. We've been drinking since 8pm after all.

E: Why you ask leh, not like you can help me out also
Me: Curious only ma, plus I'm known to be adventurous....outdoors, not on bed la. Why you look at me like that (she was giving the CFM face I swear. I think girls like guys who are confident and knows what they're doing in bed?)

She opens the door.

E: Ok fine I tell you but promise not to tell anyone.
Me: Of course la, who else should I tell? Other than J (smirk)
E: No, J doesn't know because he doesn't care that much about my fantasies. He just want his fetish met.
Me: Oh sorry to hear that. Ok I won't tell. You have my word

She found her cardigan and told me while putting in on. And she said..
Old 28-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Said whatt, dont leave us hanging here bro
Old 28-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1982 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant future

She said "Can you stay up all night? Fuck me 'til the daylight 34, 35" 🤣🤣
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 28-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1