The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

She said her fantasy is fucking guys other than her boyfriend when she's in a relationship. The thrill and excitement + risk of getting caught turns her on very much. I was stunned and I looked at her. We paused for a few seconds which felt like minutes. I think she realised she overstepped this one and rushed pass me to make her way to the door.

The moment she said that, all I could think of was how I could be those other guys other than her bf, J. I could smell her hair when she rushed pass me, turn me on further. Without hesitating, I grabbed her by her arm and pull her towards me. I thought to myself, whatever, if I ruin this trip I'll just go back the next day, but at least I get the kiss E for the first time. I moved closer to her, arms around her waist, pulled her in and kiss her.

After 1 or 2 seconds of aggressively forcing myself on her, I can feel it's reciprocated. We started frenching right there and then. I carried her towards the door so I can lock it (in case J comes in) without stopping our make out session. I drop her down, body pushed her again the door while my hands start roaming around her body. Lifting her white skirt and grabbing her perky ass. I moved on to kiss her neck and caress her ass and play with her little p*ssy with her panties still on. I start to hear soft moans from her and feel her getting wet and turned on by this act. She must like having affairs (probably her first too).

After couple years of fantasizing fucking E, now I can finally feel her pussy. I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye like she's the most beautiful woman on earth. I looked her in the eyes, with my right hand behind her neck and slowly said, "Suck me and I'll reward you later". I was so horny I want to dominate her tonight, it was like I was a different person.

She dropped down on her knees and removed my pants. I still can't forget her gaze that she gave me while she move towards my dick while looking at me. The moment her mouth was in, it was like I was in heaven. All my late night fantasies with her, all the day dreaming, finally came true. I removed her crop top while she continued sucking me off. I cheekily and pervertly said "You must have been dreaming of this day for a long time. Seeing your matching red bra and panties, you must be prepared for this moment."

I can see her covered boobs (B or C cup) in her red lingerie. Seeing her kneeling before me, looking at me while sucking me made me hornier and more aggressive.

Picture for reference. Looks like this but red bra with her head tilted up, looking at me.

I used my hands to grab her head and face fuck her. I didn't care if she liked it at that time. It was a catbath session. Can hear the "glog glog" while I pump her throat. I made tilt her head to look at me while I face fuck me the entire time. She tried to use her hands to push away (esp when I go too deep), I then grab both her hands with my right hand while my left hand continue pushing her face towards my dick and go deeper. I know she enjoys BDSM so I don't think she'd mind this hehe

After I good ~5 minutes of from sensual BJ to face fucking, I grabbed her head and unloaded my cum in her mouth. We both were of out breath because of the intense facefucking session. She swallowed my cum, stood up and continued making out with me.

I'm not sure about bros here but my horniness and mood dies down very quickly after I unload. Like no mood to fk to make out anymore. She was still horny because I haven't satisfy her needs yet, just mine. I pushed her aside and said, I think she should get back. They rest must be wondering where we went...
Old 29-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Charles brother, please tell me you got pics or vids of her 🙏 Camping for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslec View Post
She said her fantasy is fucking guys other than her boyfriend when she's in a relationship. The thrill and excitement + risk of getting caught turns her on very much. I was stunned and I looked at her. We paused for a few seconds which felt like minutes. I think she realised she overstepped this one and rushed pass me to make her way to the door.

The moment she said that, all I could think of was how I could be those other guys other than her bf, J. I could smell her hair when she rushed pass me, turn me on further. Without hesitating, I grabbed her by her arm and pull her towards me. I thought to myself, whatever, if I ruin this trip I'll just go back the next day, but at least I get the kiss E for the first time. I moved closer to her, arms around her waist, pulled her in and kiss her.

After 1 or 2 seconds of aggressively forcing myself on her, I can feel it's reciprocated. We started frenching right there and then. I carried her towards the door so I can lock it (in case J comes in) without stopping our make out session. I drop her down, body pushed her again the door while my hands start roaming around her body. Lifting her white skirt and grabbing her perky ass. I moved on to kiss her neck and caress her ass and play with her little p*ssy with her panties still on. I start to hear soft moans from her and feel her getting wet and turned on by this act. She must like having affairs (probably her first too).

After couple years of fantasizing fucking E, now I can finally feel her pussy. I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye like she's the most beautiful woman on earth. I looked her in the eyes, with my right hand behind her neck and slowly said, "Suck me and I'll reward you later". I was so horny I want to dominate her tonight, it was like I was a different person.

She dropped down on her knees and removed my pants. I still can't forget her gaze that she gave me while she move towards my dick while looking at me. The moment her mouth was in, it was like I was in heaven. All my late night fantasies with her, all the day dreaming, finally came true. I removed her crop top while she continued sucking me off. I cheekily and pervertly said "You must have been dreaming of this day for a long time. Seeing your matching red bra and panties, you must be prepared for this moment."

I can see her covered boobs (B or C cup) in her red lingerie. Seeing her kneeling before me, looking at me while sucking me made me hornier and more aggressive.

Picture for reference. Looks like this but red bra with her head tilted up, looking at me.

I used my hands to grab her head and face fuck her. I didn't care if she liked it at that time. It was a catbath session. Can hear the "glog glog" while I pump her throat. I made tilt her head to look at me while I face fuck me the entire time. She tried to use her hands to push away (esp when I go too deep), I then grab both her hands with my right hand while my left hand continue pushing her face towards my dick and go deeper. I know she enjoys BDSM so I don't think she'd mind this hehe

After I good ~5 minutes of from sensual BJ to face fucking, I grabbed her head and unloaded my cum in her mouth. We both were of out breath because of the intense facefucking session. She swallowed my cum, stood up and continued making out with me.

I'm not sure about bros here but my horniness and mood dies down very quickly after I unload. Like no mood to fk to make out anymore. She was still horny because I haven't satisfy her needs yet, just mine. I pushed her aside and said, I think she should get back. They rest must be wondering where we went...
Old 30-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope can fulfil E's fantasy of other guy, cheers!
Old 30-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 30-07-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice. Keep it going!
Old 30-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
juneta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS

This guy must be a eunuch, or a lan hong
Old 31-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3cmDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ty TS for sharing plus pic even better
Camping for more
Old 31-07-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Sidurdsson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro. Camping for more updates!
Old 31-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
HereToPlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont stop TS, camping for more
Old 31-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hope to read more.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
problemlahyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting, camping for more
Old 01-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Zomb1369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like this type of girl!
Old 06-08-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blacklightning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story! Camping for more
Old 06-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Caping for more the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1