The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Taboo stories are always intriguing! Keep it cumming.
Old 29-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Taboo stories are always intriguing! Keep it cumming.
Agreed....
Old 29-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

nice story. can't wait for further development. Thanks and keep it cumming.
Old 29-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidnys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Mother's Diary

Good Taboo story ... I like it .... keep it going ... Hope to see more local taboo stories here .....
Old 29-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidnys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Mother's Diary

Hope to see more local taboo stories here ..... pls PM me if you have more taboo or local theme erotic stories ..
Old 29-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Damn... I so wish I was Aaron !!! Keep this going TS
Old 30-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary,

Past few days have been satisfying for me. I did many things with Aaron. Other than him penetrating me, we did so many things together. The kitchen, living room, my room, his room, all were our battle field. Tomorrow Matt will be back. Maybe it’s because of that Aaron lost control again…

We were playing on my bed, both naked and he was tasting his favorite pussy, getting really good with that too. I was getting really horny with all that licking.

“Mom can I put it in please? Just a little bit…” That’s not the first time he pleaded for that.

“No… you know we shouldn’t son… Just do it the usual way… that’s the best I can do for you”.

“Ok mom…” He said and lay down on the bed.

I straddled him and pressed my wet mount on his cock and began to rock back and forth. Feeling his cock on my pussy, sliding between my clit was… very intoxicating. It was both heaven and hell for me. Heaven for the heat emanating between our joined part and I soon rocked myself to my 1st orgasm. I trembled in pleasure, breathing heavily but for Aaron it was more of a torture I guess. He wanted more, I know. It was hell for me too as I need all my will to resist having him inside me. He reached for my breasts and fondled them as I continued to rock his dick again.

Then my phone rang… I looked at my phone that was on my pillow near the bed head and realized it was Matt. I signaled Aaron to be quiet, turned around, crawled to it and answered.

“Hi honey, how is everything?” I was proning on my bed, ass up and head down, with one hand answering my phone. I thought the call would be brief. It was a big mistake…

As I was talking to Matt, Aaron was behind me caressing my ass, I let him and continued chatting. Then his fingers were probing and touching my wet labia and sliding between my wet clit. I turned around and mouthed “no” to him. It was distracting me and I could risk moaning while talking to his dad.

I turned my attention back to the conversation with Matt. That naughty boy didn’t listen this time. I felt a hot tongue pressed against my wet valley and I had to cover my mouth with one hand as the sudden increase in pleasure makes me want to moan loudly. However I didn’t stop Aaron as I actually like his tongue on me… while his dad talks to me… Maybe my leeway has embolden Aaron. Again I forgot he was still a kid that has grown more and more lusting over my body.

There was a slight pause with his pussy licking and I didn’t notice Aaron had already swapped position and pressed his cock head against my wet entrance, rubbing it up and down. I was enjoying that warm thing rubbing my pussy and suddenly I felt it parted my pussy lips and his cock head slipped inside me. That sensation shocked me. I instinctively moved my ass forward to try to escape his invasion but he followed suit and held my hips firm with his hands instead.

Matt was still on the phone telling me how he wanted to fuck me hard when he got back but he didn’t know his son was already doing that for him. I again turned my head and glared at him, lifting my supporting left hand off the bed and trying to push him away. With one hand holding the phone and fighting Aaron with the other was futile. The tussle was creating some noise and Matt asked:

“Is everything ok?”

“Arrrhh!” A sharp yelp that suggested surprise and pleasure escaped my mouth when Aaron’s cock suddenly slipped all the way in. Oh my god I felt so stuffed for the first time in my life. All my ex and Matt couldn’t compare to the feeling that cock was giving me. Yet I have to control myself as I talk to Matt. It was not the time to fight Aaron since he has already done the deed but to quickly end the conversation with Matt.

“What’s wrong honey??”

“Oh… shit I just saw a lizard dear…. It’s alright… I will… get Aaron to help me… catch it…” I looked back at Aaron who was now drawing his cock out like a samurai sword until just his cock head was lodged inside me, my mount was puffy and red, like a second mouth sucking on to it. I shook my head to Aaron and mouthed “No stop!” again. He was so absorbed in the moment and was only looking intensely at his dick. Once he reached the maximum length he could pull out, he immediately rammed in all in again!

I was going mad, closing my eyes and covering my mouth shut, trying my best to shut out the wonderful feeling Aaron was giving me, barely hearing what Matt was saying. Soon Aaron increased his pace and every thrust was a 100% penetration deep inside me, I felt his dick reach the furthest it could go and was hitting on my cervix wall. Believe me that I was already shooking all over and felt my climax approaching anytime. The idea of Aaron fucking me and the impact of his cock was mind blowing literally.

Finally I heard Matt said he got to go and I said bye and hung up. I let the phone slip off my hand as I was getting all sensitive and jello due to Aaron non-stop full speed pounding. His pounding was rocking me forward and I buried my face in the sheet, my mouth clamped shut with only my ass high up, welcoming his ruthless taboo invasion. I tried, I really tried to end it diary. I crawled forward to escape Aaron. But Aaron would just follow me, moving forward, steady my hip and continue to pound me hard.

I moaned into the sheet to avoid making too much noise as the neighbor could hear me. I didn't stop him now as I was already so close to heaven. Just a tiny bit more and I would reach it. Our coupling was making the familiar piak sound reminding me the frequency of his fucking. The kind of pounding only a young man like Aaron could pull off. I could feel his big balls slapping on my mount as he penetrated me, splashing some of our mixed juice to the sheets and our thigh. Yes I was really really wet…

Then it happened. “Har….. arrhh….. Arrrhhhhhhhh”, I made a prolonged cry of pleasure as I started to cum, shaking all over as the orgasm washed over me like a huge wave. At the same time Aaron was also reaching his climax, I have no idea of course.

“I am cumming mom!”

Only hearing that then I realized the horror. My son was cumming deep inside me! A warm feeling filled my tummy and from moaning I changed to “nooooooooo! Not inside me….!” But it was too late… I felt his dick twitch several times as he unloaded all his seeds. It felt like forever before he was done and both of us collapsed on the bed, panting hard and he was still semi-hard inside me!

I felt weak and just lay there facing down. I couldn’t face Aaron or myself. Finally it happened… I felt Aaron’s weight off me and his soft dick slipped out. Once the head was out completely, Aaron saw his sperm oozing out of my gaping pussy copiously.

“I am sorry mom I didn’t mean to cum inside… It felt too good to pull out….”

“Get the tissue!”

I turned around and a big patch of sperm was already seeping through the bedsheet and more was flowing out of me… I am in no mood to feast on my favorite protein. I wiped those on the bedsheet and pulled more tissues to clean my pussy.

“Sorry! How dare you! You want your mom to get pregnant!!?” I kicked him out of my room and sat on my bed all confused. I know it’s not his fault. I was… probably unconsciously leading him on. It was probably destined to happen. The first time I saw that cock, the unstoppable fate has already embarked to the point of no return…
Old 30-11-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Creampie! Yumyy!!!
Old 01-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
62353535 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Creampie! Yumyy!!!
Fully agreed! Great update TS
Old 02-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary…..

Ok 2 updates for the long absence. Hope you enjoyed it. Give a like and subscribe and click the bell too! Oh this is not Youtube lol

….writers of your league needs no persuasion Irondick666, for the number of the beast says it all, gr8 to see you still around after all this while and still notorious in details and context! Keep on scribing
Pity the darn devil smiley is no more..
Old 04-12-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary,

Matt was finally back. That night he was eager to make out. Watching his fat body above me, with his dick inside me suddenly remind me of Aaron. There was a saying “When you go black you can’t go back”, I remembered I saw it in some movie. If so then Aaron was my black… His dick can’t even reach half of what Aaron had conquered. Over the last few years Matt’s performance was slowly declining. Less hair, more weight and a terrible job in bed without using his toys. Sigh… His poor performance made me miss Aaron’s cock even more.

With Matt around, the only time me and Aaron had together was close to none. Even if he was working overtime, I dare not do anything at home for fear that Matt would walk into us. It would be a disaster. Aaron was increasingly sulky as days passed without my “help”. I could see the distorted lust in his eyes when our eyes met occasionally. I too was getting more edgy without a proper release of my new found appetite in bed.

I was working and I received a msg from Aaron. I opened and quickly closed it. I told my colleague I needed to use the toilet and excused myself. I reopened the msg and it was a photo of Aaron… cock. It was hard and big. That boy took it while he was at the school toilet. Underneath was a message: Mom I really need your help! I have forgotten about him cumming inside me. The anger soon subsided when I bought a test kit and checked that I was not pregnant.

“Sorry dear… Mommy wants to help you too. But.. you know your dad is home now…”

“I know. I called dad to have dinner with us outside tonight and he said he needs to meet some client and will be quite late…”

“Ok… I will see you at home later…”

I look at my phone’s message and his dick image again. I could imagine what Aaron and I will be doing later… If Matt is going to be quite late… we could have a few hours… I pulled down my panties, sat on the toilet seat and began to rub my pussy lips while looking at that dick. The rubbing didn’t last long. I realized I needed the real thing and it was 4pm. I returned to my workplace and 1hr seems so long before I can go home…

I bought food for Aaron and myself on my way home. When I reached home Aaron was already watching TV in the living room. I smiled and he helped me with the food and prepped it for us at the dining table. We finished our food quietly and quickly. The atmosphere was hanging heavily between us. I guess it was our hidden lust for each other distorting the energy field. Aaron finally stood up and slowly walked behind me. My heart was racing as I felt his hot breath on my ear, then a tongue stuck out and licked it. His arms encircled me, hugging me tight as his big hands began to unbutton my blouse, snaked inside and pushed my bra aside, cupping my breast and fondling it with extra urgency.

“Arhh….” I moaned softly, encouraging him as his other hand snaked between my open thigh, passed my short skirt and found my wet pussy. His finger nimbly went under the panties and went straight to my clit, rubbing and teasing me.

“Dear not here… let's go to your room…”

“It’s ok mom, it's still early and Dad won’t be home until at least after midnight…” Aaron whispered to my ear.

He turned me around and removed my skirt and panties. My blouse was fully unbuttoned and he removed my bra and freed my big heavy boobs. This time round I didn’t try to control him but let him take charge. He made me sit on the edge of the dining table and spread my legs wide for him. I knew what he wanted… and soon his head was between my legs, his hot tongue working on my pussy.

“Oh YES…” I wanted this for so long… His dad goes down on me too but I felt an extra kick when it was Aaron.

I didn’t realize Aaron had removed his shorts and underwear while still giving me his hot tongue. I had my eyes closed, hands behind me supporting my body while I got more and more wet. My eyes flew open when I felt a different sensation on my pussy.

“No son! Con…” before I could say condom, Aaron rammed his cock into me and I just moaned loudly, I couldn’t help it. I soooo needed this familiar feeling of being stuffed full. His cock grazing my vaginal wall in and out made me lose my resistance quickly. I could just brace myself for his bullish ramping like a freaking machine. Every thrust was driving me wild and more uninhibited.

“Do you miss my cock mom?”

“You want it right?”

“You love my cock too mom?”

He thrust harder when each question ended, hitting my most delicate and sensitive spot inside. My son was trying to make me submit to his power fuck. Fuck… it’s really fueling a monster inside me and helping it grow. I had to try my best to keep it locked inside me.

“No son… I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?”

He suddenly pulled out and dragged me off the table and spinned me around, pressing my body forward to rest on the table with my ass hanging outside at the edge. I was a petite woman and he handled me like a boss. Before I could resist I felt his dick inside me again.

“Fuckkkkkkkk….” I cried out as this position was even more deadly for my G-spot and I felt like a bitch being taken by a giant beast.

“You want it?”

“Tell me mom, tell me!”

Aaron fucked like he was possessed, reaching forward and have one of his hand on my shoulder, pulling back as he ramp forward, ensuring his thrust was deep and hard.

“Oh Goddddddddddddd…”

“Don’t stop…… don’t stop….”

“Tell me u want it or I will stop mom”

I struggled hard to battle the intense feeling I was having and didn't want to admit my lust to my son. Then I felt he stopped.

“No don’t stop…”

“Tell me what u want mom”, Aaron said with a sly smile. He began to pull his dick out. Immediately I felt the emptiness as his cock left slowly.

“I want it…”

“Say I want you to fuck me”

“No… please just… put it inside…”

“Ok then” He totally pulled his dick out. I didn’t expect him to do that. I was so close. I reached behind and held his dick back towards my pussy, feeling his cock head pressing on it.

“Fuck me son, just fuck me” I said it dairy. I knew eventually I would. I was already addicted to his dick. Hearing that Aaron pushed it all in like an arrow heading straight to the target.

“Arrrrrhhhhhhhhhh….” I screamed senselessly, my moan was punctured intermittently as Aaron varied his thrusting speed and depth. It was just too intense and hearing my lewd moans Aaron too reached his limit. Without warning he grunt and started to creampie me, again!

“Fuck noooooooo!” I shook like a leaf as I felt his cum inside me and I lost it and cum too, a gust of liquid met his hot seeds and finally squirted out from our joined organ.

After a while Aaron pulled out and watched his sperm trickle out of me, dripping to the floor, forming a small pool of his cum and my juice. My orgasm subsided and I looked at the wall clock. It was only 9pm… I wanted more dear diary. I got up, kneel in front of Aaron and took his flaccid cock into my mouth. The advantage of young boys is they recovered in record time, ready for another round. I held his hard dick after 10 mins of sucking with my hand and led him to my room. I need to make our time tonight worthwhile… Aaron unlocked the monster and it was directing my action. I am still a good mother, you believe me diary?
Old 04-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here. Please continue TS!
Old 11-12-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Nice story pls continue
Thanks
Old 11-12-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall camp here for more juicy updates
Old 11-12-2022, 01:46 PM