The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I think is not abt the price of local MP n JB MP..
After all is the reason n time..
Local MP the most is an hours thing but travelling to JB MP is half a day thing..
To be frank how many bros got the reason to go JB or time.. esp those with family or gf..
Even u r single.. will u take few hours to travel to JB jus to massage becos of cheaper price.. or take he short cut jus go local MP even price is higher..
I dun agree or go MP with HJ of $80 or $100.. but this is the reality of life..
Jus take it or leave it.. no point comparing..
Ya. Not everyone have the time to go in jb so frequently. I think of the jam I scared liao. So just find those more reasonable options in sg lor.
Old 16-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Ya. Not everyone have the time to go in jb so frequently. I think of the jam I scared liao. So just find those more reasonable options in sg lor.
It is really a matter of taste.
Some folks don't mind paying more than twice to be a carrot head while some will take steps to make sure goods are worth the money. I drive and I don't like to squander my money on overpriced crap just because I'm not bothered to overcome the inconvenience by strategically planning my route and time.

Of course, who am I to judge when someone feels that paying twice for an over-aged fat prc just because he doesn't have enough blood for both heads is OK.

Anyway I reached home last night avoiding the jam. Let me compute my damages.

6 bonks in less than 36h RM1500 (yeah i know it was really a huge stretch for me, really didn't need all 6, my last bonk was a struggle. Most Probably 3 would have suffice in 36h, but i just wanted to try to stick with my friend as much as possible. That animal really pushed himself hard)
Fuel RM100 shared with friend 50%
Toll RM50 my friend paid
Hfj + beer + tips, shared, less than RM300
Hotel less than RM100
Food less than RM100 (didn't bother calculating)

Round up, consider them RM2200 = $680

If I did exactly what I did in SG, i will be talking about easily S$1.5k and the food isn't as good on top of the questionable girls quality. Anyway, I want to take a break from all the bonkings for the time being. I feel physically drained and tired even till now. My friend remarked that he felt so liberated after not having sex for months. His last one was really a forced one with some prc overaged shit locally.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I can't take it anymore. Feel like leaving him here.
This one really cracked me up and made me laugh lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 17-10-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
This one really cracked me up and made me laugh lol
Haha... yeah. I thought we were going for a short trip. Luckily i kept a thin stack of rm with me at all times. He got about 3k of rm in his pocket and that shocked me. I Still joked if he intended to stay overnight. And then... knn... that animal. I thought i was a fierce reveller. He is the ultimate Master of Partygoing.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

He is such an animal!!
Old 18-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
He is such an animal!!
He is asking if I'm open to a deepavali weekend up North to KL. I know there are also chics available up there but no... I'm really tired. And guess what, he is arranging to go himself. But I recommended him to fly over to Jakarta if he is really interested. Competitive prices with a different experience. Not sure if he's listening.
Old 18-10-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this
Actually, this is the same as people asking gahmen to increase wages. Business will just flow overseas.

Unless local workforce has a X factor, like the better service this ML claimed.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Actually, this is the same as people asking gahmen to increase wages. Business will just flow overseas.

Unless local workforce has a X factor, like the better service this ML claimed.
No better service from them. They are just too disconnected from reality.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taxi0303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this
Hj for $80 is definitely no go! Hj $80 + $60 massage =$140. I would rather spend in thai fl which i can get 2 shot at least with even more service
Old 19-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No better service from them. They are just too disconnected from reality.
Totally. The comfort of Singapore really setback our initial competitive drive, right now everyone wants minimal work, maximum pay, and without responsibilities.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 26-10-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Totally. The comfort of Singapore really setback our initial competitive drive, right now everyone wants minimal work, maximum pay, and without responsibilities.
Their mindset exacerbated by some local men who entertain their demands.
Old 26-10-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

There were be substitutes for us to compare.That is why guys are turning to maids who are so much cheaper.In the end, it is how much u are willing to part with your money.
Old 26-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There were be substitutes for us to compare.That is why guys are turning to maids who are so much cheaper.In the end, it is how much u are willing to part with your money.
Your liberty to pay. There is a difference between paying for value and paying because can't think properly.

I just fetched a friend for tea break from a local shop, he was thinking of getting a normal massage today with some special.
The auntie according to him, probably in her 40s looked like she measured 1.55m but weighs 60kg asked my friend for $80 for HJ and $120 (RM400) for BJ. That idiot paid for the BJ because he didn't bring enough for FJ. I didn't ask him how much was he quoted for FJ, judging from the price, not surprised it was $160ish and all those excluding the $50 'entry' fee. That's like $210 (RM700)!! Top it up with another RM50, I can fuck 3 different girls. And trust me, you won't want that all in 1 continuous series.

Spoke to him about the costs and value issue and his reply was 'not all have the time to go to malaysia' 'the jam is scary' 'the service in Singapore is not that bad' 'malaysia safe or not' etc...
I'm not keen on any expeditions at the moment and he ran out of 'partying' funds all blown on that 1 shot with the auntie in a BJ. Otherwise would have brought him along on an impromptu trip.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Just heard one of the guys got ripped off at Desker Road.
He found someone on telegram and located the place. They charged him 150 for full service. When he went in, they told him it is 150 for 45 minutes only and no massage, just fuck only. And the auntie looks older than the cleaner at his company.

That idiot said ok to that. Wtf... my animal friend is sitting next to me told him off. This is why the market here becomes so disconnected.
Old 29-10-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
That idiot said ok to that. Wtf... my animal friend is sitting next to me told him off. This is why the market here becomes so disconnected.
You do know Singaporeans are timid and quite cowardly once out of their virtual zone right? On internet and anything online, bark very ferocious. In the actual world and reality, a yes-okay person regardless how they dislike it, then go home rant about it online

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1