The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Belle's period came. So it is a huge relief for us, and give me abit of time to write and think about what has happened thus far. Thinking back, I wasn't really prepared for the Ray incident. I did not have to make the decision of allow my wife fuck another guy. So, after that day when we sat down and talked about rules and the way to progress with this, I really didn't know what I was stepping into, and how it would turn out...

Belle's 1st adventure - Dave

The entire Ray episode happened fast and furious over the weekend. There came Monday and we both went back to our normal routine - sending the kids to school and going back to the boring mundane work. It was quite a hectic Monday, time past relatively fast and I didn't have time to think about sex. When it was nearing 5pm, Belle suddenly texted me.

Belle: babe. Are you ok if you took the kids tonight?

Me: Oh. What's up? need to OT? Boss bullying you?

Belle: err...not really. I was thinking if I could head out for drinks myself..

Me: what happened? something troubling you?

Belle: no lah..I just wanted to head out into the night scene and see if I could still attract some attention..I am an omma now right? No one will really want to look at me right?

Me: What?! you are hot AF in my eyes please..Those firm and perky boobs..that wet pussy..oh damn..you make me wanna fuck you now..

Belle: Stop it lah..so can or cannot?

Me: Sure..I'll pick the kids and settle their evening. But be sure to stay safe and update me of your movement.

Belle: ok! thank you!

So with that, Belle had the night off and to explore the night scene. I was kinda worried because I don't know if Belle would be able to protect herself. So I asked her to turn on her live location, so I know where she is. After all, she is just 155cm tall, so she is quite petite . But that does make her boobs look damn perky and full on her body frame.

Throughout the evening, it was relatively easy for me because the kids cooperated and Belle stayed in the office till later, waiting for the night scene to get a little busier. At around 8pm, Belle texted me that she had reached Clarke Quay and just randomly went into Warehouse Bar for some food and drinks. There was a lot of texting between Belle and me because she was alone, and she really didn’t know what to do and expect. I was just entertaining her with the usual conversations and it felt like we’re just normal texting. At around 9pm, Belle sent “ttyl” and went offline. I was thinking maybe she met a friend? Maybe she went to get the bill? Maybe she went to the toilet? But no. there was silence for the next hour. No replies from Belle. Last seen online was at 9pm. Since I gave Belle the freedom of the night, I just went back to doing my own stuff. Playing MLBB with Netflix in the background playing. At around 10pm, a notification popped up. It was Belle.

Belle: hey babe. I know we talked about this. But..I really need you affirmation on this..I met a guy Dave and we chatted for the past hour..he asked me to go to Robertson Quay hotel..should I? Can I?

See this text, my mind froze.. The time has come where I need to decide if I’ll allow my wife to go to a hotel with another man. It was really overwhelming. I didn’t know what to think, I didn’t know what to say. Because I was Online and still didn’t reply..

Belle: It’s ok if you are not ready. I’m unsure as well, but I just need you affirmation..

At that point, I was questioning myself. Did I cause Belle to become like that? The past 10 years, all the pressure and fantasy requests I had for my wife. Now that she has asked for it, am I to be the one to stop her? I was unsure. But I just replied

Me: babe, I’ll support you if you’re ready. Don’t worry about it and just stick with the rules ya? And oh. Just to make sure nothing goes weary, video call me so I can see what’s happening and if something is not right, I can call for help.

Belle: err..ok..I’ll try..

For the next 15 minutes, I saw Belle’s live location moving. She was walking out from Clarke Quay towards Robertson Quay. In my mind, I was prepping myself for what’s going to come. The thought of Belle fucking another man, a stranger, makes me so uncertain and helpless, but yet is giving me a hard on. I was so conflicted within..

Belle: Hey babe. We’ve arrived at the hotel. Room XXXX. Dave is ok with the video, so I’ll put the phone on the table ok? Ttyl and don’t worry. I made sure we brought condoms.

Me: Please please please be safe…

I could see Belle fiddling with her phone, trying to place it properly to capture the room. At the background, I caught glimpses of Dave. He looked Eurasian, tall, fit. That’s all I could see. Till now, I have no idea who would be fucking my wife.

When the phone was placed properly. Belle went to the bathroom and I could see Dave follow close behind. I had no way of knowing what would happen in the bathroom. As I stared at the lifeless screen, I swear it felt like half a day went by..finally I saw Belle emerge from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. On the other hand, Dave walked out naked. Although the video was small, he did look like he had an erect cock. What happened in the bathroom? Did they already fuck? Questions flooded my mind again..

Belle sat on the bed. Hands clasped together, seemingly nervous. As Dave followed close by, I could hear him say don’t worry, I’ll be nice. He leaned over and gently pushed Belle onto the bed and unwrapped her towel. I could only see their legs from the screen. But I can imagine Dave looking at the glorious view of Belle’s naked body while being on top of her. My cock was just rock hard. I could see Dave kissing Belle with his hands free roaming the smooth body of my wife. As his head started to move down, he was sucking on her breast.

Belle has eraser nipples, so I totally enjoy putting the whole nipple into my mouth and sucking them. I wonder if Dave liked eraser nipples as well.

As he slowly progressed South (Belle doesn’t like to be licked below. Just a personal preference), Belle didn’t stop him. Dave was not kneeling on the floor and pulled Belle towards the edge of the bed, giving her pussy a good lick. With Dave getting out of the camera’s way, I could see Belle’s naked body. She was already playing with her own boobs while Dave was licking her. Her body was squirming in rhythm and she looking totally immersed in enjoyment. It was a sensory overload for me. Seeing my wife getting pleasured, seeing her body enjoying, hearing her loud moans each time Dave’s tongue licked her..I was about to explode physically and mentally.. when I saw Belle’s body jerking, I knew she came and I knew what’s going to come next..Dave was definitely going to fuck her..

Dave stood up and guided Belle up. He positioned Belle to face the camera and doggy-ed her. He did it on purpose. He made Belle face the camera, knowing I will see the whole thing unfold infront of me. Here I am, looking at the screen, face to face with Belle. She avoided looking into the camera. I knew she didn’t want me to see her slutty face enjoying..But Dave grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head back. She was in a natural position where I can see her entire face..it was the same slutty face I see on the bed all the time. But this time, it wasn’t me cock inside her. Dave was fucking her rhythmically. He knew what he was doing, and he was in total control of Belle..

Belle let out a soft request. “fuck me missionary please”. That is the position that Belle always cums in. I knew she wanted to cum again. She was in paradise. Dave flipped her around and rammed her hard. The echos of their moans surrounded my earbuds. I could hear them having an awesome time. I could tell Belle was going to climax…when she went “ahhhhhhh”, I knew it was done for her..her body was squirming and relaxing..Dave did not let up on the steam. He rammed till he was almost done and he took out the condom, cumming all over Belle’s face..a sight that I haven’t seen in a long while. But this time, it wasn’t my cum on my wife’s face..

This Dave was quite an asshole. He walked towards Belle’s phone and took it over to the bed. He showed me up close Belle’s face covered in his cum. Belle was visibly shy and didn’t want me to see her in this state. But Dave end off with “thanks for your wife. She is hot AF and fucking horny”. With that, he disappeared into the bathroom.

Belle took the phone and repeatedly say “sorry sorry sorry. Am I too much? I shouldn’t have done this right?” I replied “no dear. I enjoyed it totally, and I saw how you enjoyed it as well.” I showed her the huge load I had unloaded, and I could see her smile..

After Belle came home, both of us were utterly tired. It was really an intense 1st time that we had. It was the first time we had both agreed to this and letting this happen. But I had one issue. I wanted to be there, part of the action. So Belle and I agreed that the next time this happens, I have to be present as well. That night, we snuggled and slept very well. Because we both knew what an enjoyable time we had.

After the episode, Belle shared that Dave was a local Eurasian. She found him funny and respectful, hence was comfortable with him. It was her 3rd cock in her life, and she thought that it felt a little different because it was uncircumcised and slightly curvy. But it still got the job done and sent her cumming. In the bathroom, Belle told Dave she was nervous about him seeing her mom body, but he was able to take away that anxiety and complimented Belle on her perky boobs, making Belle more relaxed and giving him a BJ.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Extraordinary scene!!!. I can imagine the conflicting emotions TS was experiencing, angst seeing wifey being screwed by some stranger and sexual high witnessing “live” voyeur sex scene starring wifey. All 3 came 💦

Solid post. Tempting experience 🤔
Old 01-11-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Jimmyeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
But from a one man woman to a woman who is fucking a different guy everyday, don't you think the changes is too drastic? How did she get so many ready men anyway? She goes to a pub and random pick up guys? Or is she targeting ppl she already know?
think should be CSB
Old 01-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Belle's period came. So it is a huge relief for us, and give me abit of time to write and think about what has happened thus far. Thinking back, I wasn't really prepared for the Ray incident. I did not have to make the decision of allow my wife fuck another guy. So, after that day when we sat down and talked about rules and the way to progress with this, I really didn't know what I was stepping into, and how it would turn out...

Belle's 1st adventure - Dave

The entire Ray episode happened fast and furious over the weekend. There came Monday and we both went back to our normal routine - sending the kids to school and going back to the boring mundane work. It was quite a hectic Monday, time past relatively fast and I didn't have time to think about sex. When it was nearing 5pm, Belle suddenly texted me.

Belle: babe. Are you ok if you took the kids tonight?

Me: Oh. What's up? need to OT? Boss bullying you?

Belle: err...not really. I was thinking if I could head out for drinks myself..

Me: what happened? something troubling you?

Belle: no lah..I just wanted to head out into the night scene and see if I could still attract some attention..I am an omma now right? No one will really want to look at me right?

Me: What?! you are hot AF in my eyes please..Those firm and perky boobs..that wet pussy..oh damn..you make me wanna fuck you now..

Belle: Stop it lah..so can or cannot?

Me: Sure..I'll pick the kids and settle their evening. But be sure to stay safe and update me of your movement.

Belle: ok! thank you!

So with that, Belle had the night off and to explore the night scene. I was kinda worried because I don't know if Belle would be able to protect herself. So I asked her to turn on her live location, so I know where she is. After all, she is just 155cm tall, so she is quite petite . But that does make her boobs look damn perky and full on her body frame.

Throughout the evening, it was relatively easy for me because the kids cooperated and Belle stayed in the office till later, waiting for the night scene to get a little busier. At around 8pm, Belle texted me that she had reached Clarke Quay and just randomly went into Warehouse Bar for some food and drinks. There was a lot of texting between Belle and me because she was alone, and she really didn’t know what to do and expect. I was just entertaining her with the usual conversations and it felt like we’re just normal texting. At around 9pm, Belle sent “ttyl” and went offline. I was thinking maybe she met a friend? Maybe she went to get the bill? Maybe she went to the toilet? But no. there was silence for the next hour. No replies from Belle. Last seen online was at 9pm. Since I gave Belle the freedom of the night, I just went back to doing my own stuff. Playing MLBB with Netflix in the background playing. At around 10pm, a notification popped up. It was Belle.

Belle: hey babe. I know we talked about this. But..I really need you affirmation on this..I met a guy Dave and we chatted for the past hour..he asked me to go to Robertson Quay hotel..should I? Can I?

See this text, my mind froze.. The time has come where I need to decide if I’ll allow my wife to go to a hotel with another man. It was really overwhelming. I didn’t know what to think, I didn’t know what to say. Because I was Online and still didn’t reply..

Belle: It’s ok if you are not ready. I’m unsure as well, but I just need you affirmation..

At that point, I was questioning myself. Did I cause Belle to become like that? The past 10 years, all the pressure and fantasy requests I had for my wife. Now that she has asked for it, am I to be the one to stop her? I was unsure. But I just replied

Me: babe, I’ll support you if you’re ready. Don’t worry about it and just stick with the rules ya? And oh. Just to make sure nothing goes weary, video call me so I can see what’s happening and if something is not right, I can call for help.

Belle: err..ok..I’ll try..

For the next 15 minutes, I saw Belle’s live location moving. She was walking out from Clarke Quay towards Robertson Quay. In my mind, I was prepping myself for what’s going to come. The thought of Belle fucking another man, a stranger, makes me so uncertain and helpless, but yet is giving me a hard on. I was so conflicted within..

Belle: Hey babe. We’ve arrived at the hotel. Room XXXX. Dave is ok with the video, so I’ll put the phone on the table ok? Ttyl and don’t worry. I made sure we brought condoms.

Me: Please please please be safe…

I could see Belle fiddling with her phone, trying to place it properly to capture the room. At the background, I caught glimpses of Dave. He looked Eurasian, tall, fit. That’s all I could see. Till now, I have no idea who would be fucking my wife.

When the phone was placed properly. Belle went to the bathroom and I could see Dave follow close behind. I had no way of knowing what would happen in the bathroom. As I stared at the lifeless screen, I swear it felt like half a day went by..finally I saw Belle emerge from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. On the other hand, Dave walked out naked. Although the video was small, he did look like he had an erect cock. What happened in the bathroom? Did they already fuck? Questions flooded my mind again..

Belle sat on the bed. Hands clasped together, seemingly nervous. As Dave followed close by, I could hear him say don’t worry, I’ll be nice. He leaned over and gently pushed Belle onto the bed and unwrapped her towel. I could only see their legs from the screen. But I can imagine Dave looking at the glorious view of Belle’s naked body while being on top of her. My cock was just rock hard. I could see Dave kissing Belle with his hands free roaming the smooth body of my wife. As his head started to move down, he was sucking on her breast.

Belle has eraser nipples, so I totally enjoy putting the whole nipple into my mouth and sucking them. I wonder if Dave liked eraser nipples as well.

As he slowly progressed South (Belle doesn’t like to be licked below. Just a personal preference), Belle didn’t stop him. Dave was not kneeling on the floor and pulled Belle towards the edge of the bed, giving her pussy a good lick. With Dave getting out of the camera’s way, I could see Belle’s naked body. She was already playing with her own boobs while Dave was licking her. Her body was squirming in rhythm and she looking totally immersed in enjoyment. It was a sensory overload for me. Seeing my wife getting pleasured, seeing her body enjoying, hearing her loud moans each time Dave’s tongue licked her..I was about to explode physically and mentally.. when I saw Belle’s body jerking, I knew she came and I knew what’s going to come next..Dave was definitely going to fuck her..

Dave stood up and guided Belle up. He positioned Belle to face the camera and doggy-ed her. He did it on purpose. He made Belle face the camera, knowing I will see the whole thing unfold infront of me. Here I am, looking at the screen, face to face with Belle. She avoided looking into the camera. I knew she didn’t want me to see her slutty face enjoying..But Dave grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head back. She was in a natural position where I can see her entire face..it was the same slutty face I see on the bed all the time. But this time, it wasn’t me cock inside her. Dave was fucking her rhythmically. He knew what he was doing, and he was in total control of Belle..

Belle let out a soft request. “fuck me missionary please”. That is the position that Belle always cums in. I knew she wanted to cum again. She was in paradise. Dave flipped her around and rammed her hard. The echos of their moans surrounded my earbuds. I could hear them having an awesome time. I could tell Belle was going to climax…when she went “ahhhhhhh”, I knew it was done for her..her body was squirming and relaxing..Dave did not let up on the steam. He rammed till he was almost done and he took out the condom, cumming all over Belle’s face..a sight that I haven’t seen in a long while. But this time, it wasn’t my cum on my wife’s face..

This Dave was quite an asshole. He walked towards Belle’s phone and took it over to the bed. He showed me up close Belle’s face covered in his cum. Belle was visibly shy and didn’t want me to see her in this state. But Dave end off with “thanks for your wife. She is hot AF and fucking horny”. With that, he disappeared into the bathroom.

Belle took the phone and repeatedly say “sorry sorry sorry. Am I too much? I shouldn’t have done this right?” I replied “no dear. I enjoyed it totally, and I saw how you enjoyed it as well.” I showed her the huge load I had unloaded, and I could see her smile..

After Belle came home, both of us were utterly tired. It was really an intense 1st time that we had. It was the first time we had both agreed to this and letting this happen. But I had one issue. I wanted to be there, part of the action. So Belle and I agreed that the next time this happens, I have to be present as well. That night, we snuggled and slept very well. Because we both knew what an enjoyable time we had.

After the episode, Belle shared that Dave was a local Eurasian. She found him funny and respectful, hence was comfortable with him. It was her 3rd cock in her life, and she thought that it felt a little different because it was uncircumcised and slightly curvy. But it still got the job done and sent her cumming. In the bathroom, Belle told Dave she was nervous about him seeing her mom body, but he was able to take away that anxiety and complimented Belle on her perky boobs, making Belle more relaxed and giving him a BJ.
next time u will be present....wow.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Extraordinary scene!!!. I can imagine the conflicting emotions TS was experiencing, angst seeing wifey being screwed by some stranger and sexual high witnessing “live” voyeur sex scene starring wifey. All 3 came 💦

Solid post. Tempting experience 🤔
Don't be tempted. Because you really need to be prepared. And being prepared still subjects you to uncertainty and unforeseen issues
Old 01-11-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

A well written story! Gotten me all excited waiting for 4th and 5th and soforth cocks entering a married pussy
Old 01-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Human emotion can be really amazing.
From a man's woman, the wife found joy from her darkest fantasy. Like a bee that found honey, the experience will never be one off.
It's taboo yet its also amazing.
Btw, I just went to look at the undertable.co, goodness, didn't know such website exists.
Old 01-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting read!
Old 01-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
smoothchoruses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

write more
Old 01-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

fucking good
Old 01-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Interesting read!

Thanks for support sis!
Old 01-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

scaupraft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A well written story
Old 01-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
croakbipping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting read!
Old 01-11-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Great post. Belle sounds like a real hotwife.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

SuckMyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

excited waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1