The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
CuadradoTactic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

fucking good
Old 01-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more~
Old 02-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
OverDeTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, support for more!
Old 02-11-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Don't be tempted. Because you really need to be prepared. And being prepared still subjects you to uncertainty and unforeseen issues
Wow bro, finally u got ur fantasy tick.. with such a cute wifey.. u gonna have more fun glad for u
Old 02-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
Wow bro, finally u got ur fantasy tick.. with such a cute wifey.. u gonna have more fun glad for u

How do you know my wife is cute? 🤔
Old 02-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
croakbipping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more~
Old 03-11-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Like the milf I had this week. Husband lost interest in her. One person loss is my gain.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That Monday was the first time my fantasy really came true. Although I was not physically present and was also not able to stuff Belle’s mouth with my cock while another guy was fucking her, the whole experience was out of this world.

I could barely concentrate at work on Tuesday. Belle and I kept texting throughout the day on Tuesday. I barely completed any concrete work. We were both doing an FR of what we experienced the previous day. I was bombarding her with questions. How did they started chatting? How was the topic of hotel brought up? How did she tell him about doing a live video for her husband? How was the fuck? Was his cock nicer? A gazillion questions were being asked by me.

The conversation for the entire day was extremely lengthy and I will summarise the key points below. Belle was very patient and answered my questions one by one. She knew I was captivated by it, and she wanted to me to keep reminiscing the experience. Dave and her started chatting in a very cliché manner. Dave was slightly drunk and accidentally bumped into Belle’s chair, and seeing her alone, he wasted no time and rolled in to hit on her. The rest was history. Belle struggled abit with Dave’s cock because it was uncircumcised. Both her experience – Ray and me are both circumcised, so she took some time and guidance from Dave to handle his cock. Although she enjoyed the session, mostly because of the excitement and adrenaline, she said that Dave’s cock was slightly smaller than mine and couldn’t really hit her right spots that would have driven her off the roof.

At the end of the day, I went to pick Belle and the kids up and headed home for our normal daily routine. I wasn’t thinking about any more adventures because we had to do our parenting duties in the evening. However at 10pm, after the kids went to bed and we were alone in the room watching Netflix, Belle suddenly turned over and asked me

Belle: you want it now?

Me: Want simi? I want to sleep soon lah..such a tiring day..

Belle: ok lor..you sleep lor..I wanted to ask if you wanted that threesome now.

Me: what the?! Are you serious? Its late, and moreover, where you gonna find the other guy now?

Belle: Nvm lah. You want to sleep what..

Me: eh..not funny. Answer me.

Belle: don’t be angry, but I was thinking of asking him to come over.

Me: Him? Don’t tell me you are referring to Ray.

Belle: ya…I think he is the best candidate for us to try it out with, and he will definitely come over one..

Me: Belle…this is pushing it ah…you know I hate him..

Belle: that’s why!!! All the more you’ll have the urge to outperform him.. make it more exciting.. I read somewhere.. its called..err.. sperm competition or something like that..

Me: yes…I think I will be pushed to compete more and perform more in that scenario..But…

Belle: don’t but la..want or don’t want? Its just for the sex la..not that I want to see him..

In that moment, the tables seemed to have turned. I was being held ransom by my wife. She was the one steering the conversation and sexual needs. In this short journey, I have had so many conflicting moments. There really are no morals in place here. It all boils down to what I can accept. Can I really accept see my rival fucking my wife AGAIN?? This time infront of me? Will I lose control and punch him in the face? But if I reject Belle now, will she get upset? Afterall, I spent 10 years changing her. Am I letting this moment ruin the past 10 years? In the short span of seconds, the hamsters in my brain ran through all these questions. And I decided that I’ll go with the flow. Afterall, I could call Candy if I really couldn’t take it.

Me: you sure he can come over?

Belle: really ah..let me ask him..

When Belle texted Ray, he replied instantaneously. He too was unsure about this arrangement. He too was afraid that the 2 guys will end up in the police station. But Belle being Belle, she managed to somehow convince Ray, and his ETA was 20mins.

In the mean time, Belle went for a quick shower and changed into her sexy pyjamas. I was anxiously sitting on the bed, trying to “plan” what’s going to happen later. How are we going to start? How are we going to do it? Time just flew by. Ray texted Belle that he was at our door. Belle was already in the blankets, and asked me to open the door.

Me: Are you serious? You should go and open it..

Belle: don’t be a wimp and just go la..

I opened the door and saw Ray there. He hasn’t changed much since the last time we saw each other. There was an awkward smile by him, but my face was just stiff..

Ray: err..your room?

Me: Ya.. quietly please. The kids are asleep.

Belle: hello..thanks for coming over at such short notice

Ray: err…ya…you all sure about this??

Me: before we proceed further, I think you owe us an apology for cumming inside Belle. I mean dude. WTF would you do that?

Ray: err..sorry..it was the small head that took over.. It just that competition that I wanted to prove that I conquered Belle, your wife..afterall, she left me for you..

Belle: can the 2 of you put it behind you guys? We’re all grown adults. All consenting..
Me: Ok.. from now on, its all about Belle..Belle’s pleasure is our priority.

It was awkward to start with. What was supposed to be done? We all didn’t know. It was our first time have 3 person in our room, ready for sex. In the heat of the moment, I just let out “show me what you guys did that night. I will sit here and watch”.

With that, Belle slowly leaned over to Ray, just like she did the week before. As their lips locked, it seemed like autopilot from there. Ray’s touches were apprehensive. He was still unsure if he could do it freely. But Belle guided his hands down to her pussy. She wanted his finger in her. In my chair, my cock was erecting. The blood was flowing down South, and the tip of my cock had already pushed through the top of my underwear. Instinctively, I took off my shorts and Belle could see my rock hard cock staring at her. That sight made her even turned on. The kissing with Ray became more intensive. Her hands were grabbing his cock. I have no idea if she was imagining giving me a HJ, or did she want to pleasure him. Belle could see 2 hard cocks in her eyes. She could not bear to see my cock neglected in the corner. So she crawled towards me, but I stopped her. Because I was enjoying what I was seeing. I am actually enjoying seeing my rival pleasure my wife. I could see what Belle was going through the other day. The subtle body movements that indicated the pleasure felt by her.

As Ray flipped Belle around, she was on top and slowly slotted his cock into her. I shouted stop! CONDOM!!!! But Belle replied, its ok, he is not a stranger and he is clean. I really want it raw. At that moment, things just flowed. All I could reply was, no CIP this time. This is my favourite position because as she is riding, I have full view and rein of her glorious boobs. A sight that is just wow.. I am sure Ray is feeling damn proud and satisfied at this point of time.

My cock was filled with pre-cum. I was so turned on. And I was ready to show Ray who is boss. I pulled Belle over and she started to gobble my hard cock in her mouth. Ray followed close behind and naturally slid his cock into Belle, doggying her while she was busy gagging. My fantasy happening in real-time. In our position, Ray and I was looking at each other. We have the eye contact of agreement. We’re both enjoying it, and most importantly, Belle was loving it. It seemed like all the rivalry was past. The sound of Belle gagging on my cock pushed Ray to his limit. It was too much for him to take, and he pulled his cock out and exploded on Belle ass. He was exhausted.

It was now my turn to take over. Seeing Ray’s cum rolling and dripping off Belle’s ass. I knew I had to cum harder and cum bigger. I had to emerge the victor. Belle was standing hands against our wardrobe, legs wide spread. And I thrusted with full might into her. I could feel the stickiness of her pussy. The combination of Ray’s pre-cum and Belle’s juices. My cock thrusted in with ease. Belle felt as tight as I normally fuck her. Ray’s cock was circumcised like me, and relatively same size. Maybe that’s why Belle enjoyed our cocks that much. I spent eternity fucking her. Holding back my urge to cum. I wanted to go longer and harder. I wanted the cum to explode when it finally comes. My room was filled with the sound of Belle hitting the wardrobe doors. Bam bam bam. Piak piak piak. Ray in his corner, was getting turned on again. Not fully hard, but his cock was wanting more. Belle obliged and starting sucking him. The roles have reversed. I was fucking Belle while she was sucking another man. Boy, that was nice.

It was the longest I have ever lasted. As Belle sucked Ray till he was almost cumming, I knew it was time to blow my load. The anticipation built up. The tsunami was coming. I rushed to the front and blew my load on Belle’s face as Ray came in her mouth. All 3 of us were exhausted. It was a mess. A huge huge mess. Belle was literally covered in cum. Cum all over her ass, dripping down her thighs and legs. Cum in her mouth, although it was a smaller load. Huge cumshot all over her face. She could barely open her eyes and couldn’t move because her legs were jelly. Ray excused himself to the guest toilet to wash up. I saw the slutty sight of Belle covered in cum. It will forever be etched in my mind. As Belle slowly swallowed the cum in her mouth, she weakly said “you taste better”..OMFG..that sent chills down my spine, and I just gave a huge huge smile.

The session ended off well. I am glad Ray and I didn’t fight. But I doubt myself if I was really ready for a slut wife. If Belle continues like that, will there be trouble? Will she get out of hand? I really didn’t know, and I didn’t have the energy to think. I was depleted. We both snored through the night. A night that will forever be the best sex we’ve had.

Not another cock to add the Belle’s collection, but another out of this world experience. 3 cocks in Belle thus far and counting….

Real-time update: Belle and I had a chat and agree that it is not sustainable to keep fucking around everyday, and it is not safe as well. So she’s decided to slow down, and really enjoy the sessions instead of just whacking and fucking aimlessly. She has also decided to start the pill, to prevent any accidents from happening.
Old 03-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Like the milf I had this week. Husband lost interest in her. One person loss is my gain.

Nice bro! I haven't had the chance to fuck someone's wife yet, but i'm sure those fucking my wife are having the time of their lives.
Old 03-11-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

I really enjoyed the update TS
Old 03-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story bro. Cumming raw in a orgy is messy, better with caps for a longer session or more players
Old 04-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow !! Sounds so intense, erotic and wild.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS, all i can say is that after reading yr notti n sexy 3-some experience makes me hard n want to explode my load on Belle's face too ..u r a very lucky husband to hv such a horny n naughty wifey like Belle who is so willing to help her husband fulfill his sexual fantasies of seeing other guys fucking her in front of her own husband ... anymore continuation after this ??...btw is Belle's pussy bushy, trimmed or clean shaven ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-11-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ppccff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erotica.. woot woot
Old 04-11-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS, all i can say is that after reading yr notti n sexy 3-some experience makes me hard n want to explode my load on Belle's face too ..u r a very lucky husband to hv such a horny n naughty wifey like Belle who is so willing to help her husband fulfill his sexual fantasies of seeing other guys fucking her in front of her own husband ... anymore continuation after this ??...btw is Belle's pussy bushy, trimmed or clean shaven ??
Bro Rickey, you always curious to know how the pussy is groomed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1