The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Been too busy with the real action hence the lack of update here. Will write once i get time..

Meanwhile..

Old 01-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Been too busy with the real action hence the lack of update here. Will write once i get time..

Meanwhile..

wow.. such an obedient lady
Old 01-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
wow.. such an obedient lady
Oh no..she is not the obedient one. She is the one demanding from the men to do what she wants..
Old 01-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Meanwhile..

Nice, very good share bro
Old 01-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

After 1 month of this change in Belle, I'm struggling to keep up with the changes. She seems addicted to cocks now and keeps actively going out to fuck. And yet, she always comes home and wants me to complete her meal with my cock, which I would gladly oblige. Will it be too much for me to take in future?

I realise that I can't document every encounter that Belle had because heck, I'm having a hard time remembering who she had fucked, how the fucked and where they fucked. So I'll update as and when with interesting encounters.

Over one of the weekend, Belle and I went to Geylang for Bak Kut Teh. We were surprised that Geylang had already opened up abit, with some of the houses lit up. We both thought the Geylang scene was still shut down due to Covid.

After dinner, Belle had a crazy idea.

B: Hey babe. Do you think any uncle will pay to fuck me if I stand around here in Geylang?

Me: you siao ah..

B: just asking for fun. So what do you think?

Me: fuck. Of course anyone would pay to fuck you. You're so hot and all these men are all horny as F.

B: hmmm..let's see...

And this is one of the things I'm struggling with. When Belle is horny and crazy, there is really no stopping her.

So with that, she random walked to an alley. I don't even know where were we. I just stood a far to make sure Belle was safe while she will standing there. Here we have my wife, the mother of my kids trying to get paid to fuck. Seriously wtf was going on.

Very quickly, an uncle probably in his early 50s approached Belle. He eyes were evidently lit up and glued to Belle's body. From far, I saw some commotion and quickly walked over. By then, the uncle had already walked away.

Me: what happened miss?

B: err..the uncle asked me how much. I don't know what to say, so I just said $1k. And the uncle started to curse and swear. Say I think my pussy is made of gold..come out and sell still so expensive..I'm so hurt..

Me: well. That's his loss. I'll pay you $1k to fuck you. RAW.

we randomly role played in an unexpected situation. As a pro and a client, we walked to the nearest H81. It was our first time going to H81. It felt exciting. I could tell Belle was extremely horny as well. When asked for our ICs. I could see Belle being slightly embarrassed. She was thinking, what would the concierge think of her. It felt like she was really selling her body. I held her waist and told her not to worry. Very quickly, we were in the room. Even before the room door could close, our hands were all over each other.

Maybe it was H81. Belle didn't care about dirtying the place. We fucked in every corner of a new environment we were in. Belle was squirting all over the corners of the room. I'm starting to think Belle likes it messy. This was a brand new experience for me.

At the end of the session, Belle asked me.

B: you'll really pay $1k to fuck me?

Me: of course.

Belle wants to ask samsters here, how much would you pay to fuck her.

*it is just a hypothetical question. So don't expect Belle to actually fuck for cash
Old 01-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
dex77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your PM will be flooded in no time hahaa
Old 02-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Bro,

No offence, i think your wife could fall under FL than those hooker..
to me, its worth more than that....

TGIF!

Quote:
After 1 month of this change in Belle, I'm struggling to keep up with the changes. She seems addicted to cocks now and keeps actively going out to fuck. And yet, she always comes home and wants me to complete her meal with my cock, which I would gladly oblige. Will it be too much for me to take in future?

I realise that I can't document every encounter that Belle had because heck, I'm having a hard time remembering who she had fucked, how the fucked and where they fucked. So I'll update as and when with interesting encounters.

Over one of the weekend, Belle and I went to Geylang for Bak Kut Teh. We were surprised that Geylang had already opened up abit, with some of the houses lit up. We both thought the Geylang scene was still shut down due to Covid.

B: Hey babe. Do you think any uncle will pay to fuck me if I stand around here in Geylang?

Me: fuck. Of course anyone would pay to fuck you. You're so hot and all these men are all horny as F.

And this is one of the things I'm struggling with. When Belle is horny and crazy, there is really no stopping her.

So with that, she random walked to an alley. I don't even know where were we. I just stood a far to make sure Belle was safe while she will standing there. Here we have my wife, the mother of my kids trying to get paid to fuck. Seriously wtf was going on.

Very quickly, an uncle probably in his early 50s approached Belle. He eyes were evidently lit up and glued to Belle's body. From far, I saw some commotion and quickly walked over. By then, the uncle had already walked away.

B: err..the uncle asked me how much. I don't know what to say, so I just said $1k. And the uncle started to curse and swear. Say I think my pussy is made of gold..come out and sell still so expensive..I'm so hurt..

we randomly role played in an unexpected situation. As a pro and a client, we walked to the nearest H81. It was our first time going to H81. It felt exciting. I could tell Belle was extremely horny as well. When asked for our ICs. I could see Belle being slightly embarrassed. She was thinking, what would the concierge think of her. It felt like she was really selling her body. I held her waist and told her not to worry. Very quickly, we were in the room. Even before the room door could close, our hands were all over each other.

Maybe it was H81. Belle didn't care about dirtying the place. We fucked in every corner of a new environment we were in. Belle was squirting all over the corners of the room. I'm starting to think Belle likes it messy. This was a brand new experience for me.

*it is just a hypothetical question. So don't expect Belle to actually fuck for cash
Old 02-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Whatever it takes to get her hahaa
Old 11-12-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gypsie98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates pls TS
Old 12-12-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. He is very lucky.

he is one lucky bugger!!!
And here I am admiring her beautiful chocolate star fish...
Old 13-12-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Would 'bao' her aka sugarbabe instead of pay per tryst...
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, looking forward to more sharing!
Old 03-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pics TS. Camping for more updates!
Old 29-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

MIA for a long time because I'm unable to keep up with the action and demands. I'll provide highlights instead of detailed action.

Most awkward moment
Ever had the moment where someone you know recognise you for something you did? That awkwardness happened to Belle at work when her boss, was talking to her. Pete is a samster and when he saw the pics here, he found those lips and body familiar. One day, he just casually spoke to Belle and in her presence, he used the name Belle to address her. Because of the suddenness, Belle was caught offguard and her hesitation in action helped Pete confirm that she was indeed the Belle being talked about here. In exchange for secrecy, Pete is now one of Belle's FB. Awkward, but good for me because there is 1 more person to help service Belle so I dont have to work so hard.

Most Crazy Moment
Belle has had an insatiable appetite for cocks, and she had been constantly trying to do new things. This event was so crazy and unacceptable by me that we actually quarrelled pretty badly over this. During her WFH one day, she went downstairs to grab something from 7-11. My estate is undergoing upgrades and there are foreign workers all around. Belle went down in her loose shorts and singlet commando. From the side, you can see her boobs and from certain angles you can see her pussy. I'm totally fine with that because I don't mind guys looking at my hot and slutty wife. So, when she was walking down, she caught a few foreign workers checking her out. I don't know what she was thinking, but she asked them "nice? You like?" Their faces gave it all away. Belle just walked on to 7-11. She grabbed a box of condoms and walked back to the workers, showing them the condoms she bought and subtly signaled them to follow her. She went to the upper level of the MSCP and the workers were following her like a students following the teacher. The smell of their sweat turned Belle on. She couldn't imagine sucking their cock, so she told them as long as they put on the condom, they could fuck her. None of them moved as you can imagine how scared and shocked they were. But Belle stripped naked, sat on the floor and started fingering herself. After realising she was serious, 1 of the worker took a condom and capped himself. Belle was scared but excited. She closed her eyes to avoid seeing the worker fuck her. With her eyes closed, she felt one after another cock fuck her. A total of 5 workers got lucky and fucked Belle in the MSCP. When Belle confessed about this, we really quarrelled big time. The risks, the danger etc. Long story short, Belle promised to be more rational and stick to agreed boundaries.

Most Epic Moment
We were having regular threesomes with Belle's FB and she simply loved creampies. And my fetish for sloppy seconds grew. The feeling of fucking Belle after someone came inside her is just beyond this world. We arranged for a creampie gangbang for Belle as her birthday present. While I wanted to keep it as a surprise, it was something we had to discuss about. We selected 15 guys for this gangbang and all agreed to go for healthcheck right before the gb to ensure everyone's safety. On Belle's birthday, all 15 dudes took turns fucking Belle and came inside her. When it was my turn to collect my trophy, her pussy was already all well used up. Her pussy, thighs, legs, the bed, the floor, all had cum all over. It was a cum galore. It was only on hindsight that we realised how stupid it was. The pill is not 100% effective and Belle could have gotten pregnant.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RoyalFlux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MIA for a long time because I'm unable to keep up with the action and demands. I'll provide highlights instead of detailed action.

Most awkward moment
Ever had the moment where someone you know recognise you for something you did? That awkwardness happened to Belle at work when her boss, was talking to her. Pete is a samster and when he saw the pics here, he found those lips and body familiar. One day, he just casually spoke to Belle and in her presence, he used the name Belle to address her. Because of the suddenness, Belle was caught offguard and her hesitation in action helped Pete confirm that she was indeed the Belle being talked about here. In exchange for secrecy, Pete is now one of Belle's FB. Awkward, but good for me because there is 1 more person to help service Belle so I dont have to work so hard.

Most Crazy Moment
Belle has had an insatiable appetite for cocks, and she had been constantly trying to do new things. This event was so crazy and unacceptable by me that we actually quarrelled pretty badly over this. During her WFH one day, she went downstairs to grab something from 7-11. My estate is undergoing upgrades and there are foreign workers all around. Belle went down in her loose shorts and singlet commando. From the side, you can see her boobs and from certain angles you can see her pussy. I'm totally fine with that because I don't mind guys looking at my hot and slutty wife. So, when she was walking down, she caught a few foreign workers checking her out. I don't know what she was thinking, but she asked them "nice? You like?" Their faces gave it all away. Belle just walked on to 7-11. She grabbed a box of condoms and walked back to the workers, showing them the condoms she bought and subtly signaled them to follow her. She went to the upper level of the MSCP and the workers were following her like a students following the teacher. The smell of their sweat turned Belle on. She couldn't imagine sucking their cock, so she told them as long as they put on the condom, they could fuck her. None of them moved as you can imagine how scared and shocked they were. But Belle stripped naked, sat on the floor and started fingering herself. After realising she was serious, 1 of the worker took a condom and capped himself. Belle was scared but excited. She closed her eyes to avoid seeing the worker fuck her. With her eyes closed, she felt one after another cock fuck her. A total of 5 workers got lucky and fucked Belle in the MSCP. When Belle confessed about this, we really quarrelled big time. The risks, the danger etc. Long story short, Belle promised to be more rational and stick to agreed boundaries.

Most Epic Moment
We were having regular threesomes with Belle's FB and she simply loved creampies. And my fetish for sloppy seconds grew. The feeling of fucking Belle after someone came inside her is just beyond this world. We arranged for a creampie gangbang for Belle as her birthday present. While I wanted to keep it as a surprise, it was something we had to discuss about. We selected 15 guys for this gangbang and all agreed to go for healthcheck right before the gb to ensure everyone's safety. On Belle's birthday, all 15 dudes took turns fucking Belle and came inside her. When it was my turn to collect my trophy, her pussy was already all well used up. Her pussy, thighs, legs, the bed, the floor, all had cum all over. It was a cum galore. It was only on hindsight that we realised how stupid it was. The pill is not 100% effective and Belle could have gotten pregnant.
Welcome back TS. Sounds like you have been busy. It will be great if you can post some pictures! Keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1