The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post
Good advice and I will heed more of your advice.

Wow so nice I am humbled by your kind words.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro SS08...have you been to this place??

If go TP Chau Doc, An Giang go visit Nuoi Cam which is up in the mountains...awesome and magnificient view...

Unfortunately can't say that I have cos if I can remembered correctly was travelling with another 2 or 3 fellow samsters and we had a tight schedule so had to choose which mountain to visit, in the end went to the more famous one near to the cambodia border with the lady goddess but cant' remember the name tho

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Unfortunately can't say that I have cos if I can remembered correctly was travelling with another 2 or 3 fellow samsters and we had a tight schedule so had to choose which mountain to visit, in the end went to the more famous one near to the cambodia border with the lady goddess but cant' remember the name tho

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Yes...tight schedule no way to go up mountain....the mountain is pretty steep and now hv cap treo to Ho up...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam said that this unit has a letter to the Department of Civil Aviation of Singapore suggested the agency you are working with the Singapore Immigration and give airlines in both countries the list of people Vietnam is not recommended to Singapore.

The airline will be updated and can proactively implement appropriate measures to ensure the rights of passengers and reduce damage to the airline.

This is indeed a VERY good & clever step, cause in doing so ask a clear question to Ai-See-Eh on what basis are they rejecting entry to these VBs if they don't even have a name database for those so-called undesirables cos they now really KNN anyhow refuse entry as long as its a walking VB pussy other than those aunties

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
hjhjhj bruuder i ordy tried 1 of them face quite syt but i tink got give birth b4 cos got scar at tummy

Did you ask her??? Loose or tight?

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes...tight schedule no way to go up mountain....the mountain is pretty steep and now hv cap treo to Ho up...

Nowadays you also like to write Vietglish hor???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays you also like to write Vietglish hor???
muon tcss here, phai know vietglish thoi ma
Old 23-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you prefer flat land to mountains
Old 23-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is indeed a VERY good & clever step, cause in doing so ask a clear question to Ai-See-Eh on what basis are they rejecting entry to these VBs if they don't even have a name database for those so-called undesirables cos they now really KNN anyhow refuse entry as long as its a walking VB pussy other than those aunties
Don't think they will get a satisfying answer from our ai see eh also...
Old 23-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Dear bros, anyone got airport exchange rate of SGD/VND at Hanoi and HCMC. pls attach pic.

thanks

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 23-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Dear bros, anyone got airport exchange rate of SGD/VND at Hanoi and HCMC. pls attach pic.

thanks
click on my signature...you can see Vietcombank exchange rate daily...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-07-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
muon tcss here, phai know vietglish thoi ma

Mine is a rojak version of Singvietglish

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you prefer flat land to mountains

None of the above, I prefer airports landing strips

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-07-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't think they will get a satisfying answer from our ai see eh also...

Oh I can confirm the reply would be extremely satisfying e.g.

The Ai-See-Eh is not at liberty to disclose such reasons to any external parties as it may jeopardize Singapore's cross-border security measures.....blah blah blah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post

thanks

As a general rule of thumb, you can deduct a few % off those rates you can get around those town areas like in HCM airport I always find it is average about 2% lower than town rates

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1