The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennethncl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Hi guys,

Need some sound advise here...

SGD100,000. In Haiphong City. Is it enough to setup a Coffeehouse and a Hair Salon?
that is more than enough...with sgn 100000 u can provide hairsaloon with special service...
Old 24-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davo666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,
Off-topic and I apologise in advance, but I'm hoping someone camping on this thread could help me with some VN to EN translation? Got some TXT messages (obviously without any diacritics) which are doing my head in trying to understand. She has changed some travel plans, but I don't understand why. Was meant to be coming home (SG) tomorrow, but has now changed to Wednesday (If I'm reading it correctly).
Also, if keen, some copies of Yahoo Chat sessions (again without diacritics and full of slang) that I would really like to know what they are saying to eachother. My girl is talking about going back to work so she "has her own money", instead of me handing it out to her..... just wanting to know what she is saying to her friends about it.
Any help much appreciated. TIA, Davo.
Old 24-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethncl View Post
that is more than enough...with sgn 100000 u can provide hairsaloon with special service...
Wah... comon bro... feed me with more info on how to go bout doing it?
Old 24-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19852 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

many milf at j51 leh... why you don't go there hook?
i had a 32yo vb from hanoi yesterday
Not only J51 .. p88 also have alot when I was there with uncle xin xin

So did you upz her

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post

So did you upz her
no... but she want to upz me... lucky i cannot control during bbbj and cummed. leave no chance for her to rape me.
yet i pay her $100
Old 24-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Hi Guys,
Off-topic and I apologise in advance, but I'm hoping someone camping on this thread could help me with some VN to EN translation? Got some TXT messages (obviously without any diacritics) which are doing my head in trying to understand. She has changed some travel plans, but I don't understand why. Was meant to be coming home (SG) tomorrow, but has now changed to Wednesday (If I'm reading it correctly).
Also, if keen, some copies of Yahoo Chat sessions (again without diacritics and full of slang) that I would really like to know what they are saying to eachother. My girl is talking about going back to work so she "has her own money", instead of me handing it out to her..... just wanting to know what she is saying to her friends about it.
Any help much appreciated. TIA, Davo.
not off topic but where is the conversation that you need bro here to help translate???
Old 24-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many milf at j51 leh... why you don't go there hook?
i had a 32yo vb from Hanoi
Wow.... Your taste changed so sudden. 32 and Hanoi.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The gals run between 51 and 88

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Hi guys,

Need some sound advise here...

SGD100,000. In Haiphong City. Is it enough to setup a Coffeehouse and a Hair Salon?
Enough to set up...... but to sustain ? ...... unless you are very confident got good business otherwise add another SGD$50K to last for a year....... if cannot break even by then..... better to cut loss and clear out.

My friend set up just hair saloon ( include sideline as okt ) in HCM...... his SGD$100K ran dry in about 2 years of operation..... his wife is a vietnamese.
Old 24-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Wow.... Your taste changed so sudden. 32 and Hanoi.
at j51, she xao me that she is 25yo but when i send her to m51, she told me she is actually 32yo. i nearly cried....
Old 24-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
at j51, she xao me that she is 25yo but when i send her to m51, she told me she is actually 32yo. i nearly cried....
You should.

Now everybody will see you no up becoz u pj jackbl
Old 24-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19852 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no... but she want to upz me... lucky i cannot control during bbbj and cummed. leave no chance for her to rape me.
yet i pay her $100
Quote:
at j51, she xao me that she is 25yo but when i send her to m51, she told me she is actually 32yo. i nearly cried.... :
LOL !!! Suddenly kena BBBJ by gal older then you cannot tahan so premature faster hor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Enough to set up...... but to sustain ? ...... unless you are very confident got good business otherwise add another SGD$50K to last for a year....... if cannot break even by then..... better to cut loss and clear out.
Very true.. In a business, the most important for you to know is your sustainability period!! anyone can start a business, but when your biz is not doing well, you will panick cos you will need funds to inject.. and when you panick, you cant think well and when you cant think well, everything you do will fail...

Quote:
R you sure you cried? saw you happily watching her grrrrooovvveeee to your cock in U*** ley.. this one got one hokkien version: Gian Gian ti SIAN SIAN!!!

Quote:
LOL !!! Suddenly kena BBBJ by gal older then you cannot tahan so premature faster hor
Hahha.. no la.. you have to understand our KT kor kor.. for the miserable past 3 weeks, his only companion is his ten fingers.. when left hand tired, change to right hand.. Heard he went m51, the 1st girl that came along he grab already..

But then again, you have been a great help in your sexy pictures thread.. he may have been SILENTLY PJ-ing your thread to source for avenues to PCC!!!

Regards,
vlover
Old 24-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

A very goood evening to all the samster"s.

Just came back from the joint at district 5 and will like to share the place with you guys, the place were fun and the price are very reasonable.

here's the address: DC: 450A Tran Hung Dao, Phuong 2, Quan 5

Was well entertained by Mummy Thuy Nga 99and her girls, she can speak chinese very well.

Maybe can look for her if you guys happened to drop by there.
Old 25-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
A very goood evening to all the samster"s.

Just came back from the joint at district 5 and will like to share the place with you guys, the place were fun and the price are very reasonable.

here's the address: DC: 450A Tran Hung Dao, Phuong 2, Quan 5

Was well entertained by Mummy Thuy Nga 99and her girls, she can speak chinese very well.

Maybe can look for her if you guys happened to drop by there.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Hold on... let me take down the address...

How's the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1