The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
too huge for comfort
Some enjoy 重口味 though
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Some enjoy 重口味 though
hahaha naughty boy
Old 14-12-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If no DFK, she doesn’t worth the $200 price tag unless you regard it as tip$.
That time 1st try with her, and she just started working day 1 or 2. I don't mind give another try and see if can get it though I usually don't RTF a WL who won't DFK even for Cat60.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodanap View Post
Just went and tried Lisa at L20H58 because the rest were all busy and had a queue. Margaret recommended me Lisa saying her service is good so I went ahead for a 200 session.

Lisa
Looks: 6-7
Figure: Good with natural D boobs
Pre-fxxk service: 9 (Very good with her hands and mouth)
Good points: Her personality and cheerful disposition wins it all for me. Very willing to do anything and even had AR. Her very good service is something lacking in the younger girls I tried. Her moaning (a.k.a stereo) is good (at least it made me cum faster than usual).

I guessed this made up for the not super pretty looks. God is fair, no one is perfect. lol

Will come back for her service for sure because I like to feel like a king. Now 200 at KTV cannot even touch hands or ass. Better keep the money for GL hunting.

**Review is based on my personal experience so please do not flame me**

Have fun!
Wow, seems good service, but I'm not adventurous enough to try someone like her.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
That time 1st try with her, and she just started working day 1 or 2. I don't mind give another try and see if can get it though I usually don't RTF a WL who won't DFK even for Cat60.
I may give her a try to see if she really give DFK or not.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wow, seems good service, but I'm not adventurous enough to try someone like her.
for WWF fans
Old 14-12-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Lor 20 H 58

Went back to visit Grace last week after my salary came in. Book through WeChat, no queue required. 😁

I must say her service improved tremendously, I was given nice cat bath, bbbj, AR. And I loved how she cleaned my penis in the shower.

Too bad I cum too fast after she rode me. After finishing the deed, she lied beside me, in her birthday suit, scrolling through this thread with me.

Totally unaware that the time is up, perhaps I was the last guy.

I’m addicted to Grace. Help me before my pocket bursts. ☺️
Old 14-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Went back to visit Grace last week after my salary came in. Book through WeChat, no queue required. 😁

I must say her service improved tremendously, I was given nice cat bath, bbbj, AR. And I loved how she cleaned my penis in the shower.

Too bad I cum too fast after she rode me. After finishing the deed, she lied beside me, in her birthday suit, scrolling through this thread with me.

Totally unaware that the time is up, perhaps I was the last guy.

I’m addicted to Grace. Help me before my pocket bursts. ☺️
Promoter FR spotted

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 14-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Promoter FR spotted
Why you say i promoter leh? Just curious. It’s my real experience.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Why you say i promoter leh? Just curious. It’s my real experience.
Your posting history says everything
Old 14-12-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Your posting history says everything
Lol ok loh. Everyone happy can Liao.

Cheers mates!
Old 14-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage still $200 for 60mins right ? Wonder if WL willing to go 2nd round if still got enough time.

From all the fr shared here, Sasa and Mandy sound like the type 1 shot not enough one sia
Old 14-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fundamental is Cool - loads of Potential

New to the scene, any bros know if there are unlimited shot services?
Old 15-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Damage still $200 for 60mins right ? Wonder if WL willing to go 2nd round if still got enough time.

From all the fr shared here, Sasa and Mandy sound like the type 1 shot not enough one sia
Sasa of cos not enough, Mandy low GFE, 1s good enough. All must add $ if u want more than 1 round.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy : RTF a few times
I still find her one of the better looking and young SYT in PRC cat 150 now. She is slim, natural boobs and very smooth skin.
Her service is good and I have always enjoyed my sessions with her. She is always my first choice for PRC now

Sass: 1 time
Looks foxy, and beneath that looks can see she is maybe 30s, slightly older. She has soft natural boobs as well. Her bbbj is very good and sensual soft wow. She is also very friendly and service oriented.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1